Edited by cressy
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest biggray1

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeee great,another stonkin sesstion of Soul at The Bentinck...nice too have Mick & Mo back on in the Backroom..they allways play some kick ass tunes..also main room looks like its been taken over by the East Midlands Crewe on the decks so it will be oldies all the waythumbsup.gif can't Wait..bring it on..

whistling.gifwell who's going then...

Ey up Gray,

Cant make this one mate as I'm on one of my rare guest dj outings ohmy.gif

but I'm sure we'll all catch up with each other over the Xmas period thumbsup.gif

See you all soon

Steve B

Edited by krawen

Always a pleasure to go to the back room, it really does punch well above it's weight musically.

Infact would put the music played in that little room against any where.

Just makes it very,very hard to match the quality of the residents, them boy's got some soul and no mistake :yes:.

Hopefully we got a few bits and bobs that might be well received.

We'll be there - got some new stuff in the salesbox

Couple of lights for the back tables please Cressy thumbsup.gif

Me & Gary are setting up Friday afternoon. I'll do the lights & let Gary do all the heavy stuff whistling.gifwhistling.gif .

Just finished the Backroom CDs good.gifgood.gifhypo.gifhypo.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif Garys in charge of the Main room CDs so let's hope he's got them sorted in time

Guest vinylmaniac

Always a pleasure to go to the back room, it really does punch well above it's weight musically.

Infact would put the music played in that little room against any where.

Just makes it very,very hard to match the quality of the residents, them boy's got some soul and no mistake yes.gif.

Hopefully we got a few bits and bobs that might be well received.

Cheers Mickgood.gif , its nice to know you think so highly of usg.gif .Ta Ray

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Friday 18th December

BENTINCK SOUL CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

2 FREE CDs FOR THE FIRST 100

CD 1 SOUNDS OF THE MAIN ROOM

CD 2 SOUNDS OF THE BACK ROOM

3rd Friday every month

Two rooms of quality soul music

Main Room, Northern, Motown & popular 70s

The Back room, Underplayed 60's & 70s.

Crossover and Collector's Gems.

RESIDENT DJS

Main Room MICK & GARY

Back Room RAY, MARK, & CRESSY..

This months Guest DJ's

MAIN ROOM

CARL PIPER, TERRY WESTHEAD & PAUL NEWTON

BACK ROOM

MICK & MO

7.30 TIL 12.30 Bar til 12

£3 otd

Further information

Gary 01623 462326

Cressy 01623 486419

Bentinck Miners Welfare how to get there..POST CODE ,,NG17 8GS

- M1 Junction 28. Head

towards Mansfield on A38. At 5th set of lights turn right. Fire station

is then on your left. Keep going approx 1 mile until you see Bentinck

miners Welfare on your left. Large burgandy building (Large car park at

rear) Soul night is upstairs ,

sorry the brandy sisters n team tarn wont be able to make this oneangry.gif

we have an extra venue at barnsley this week.

would have been there otherwise.

great d.j line up im sure you will have a fantastic nite.

merry christmas and a happy soulful new year to you all

k.t.f .x

thumbsup.gifAUP CRESSY,GAZ,LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING SOME TUNES IN THE MAIN ROOM,GOT A FEELING ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE,JUST IN TIME FOR THE XMAS BREAK,HEARD TERRY,BUT NOT PAUL I DONT THINK,LETS GET SOME XMAS SPIRT GOING EH!,KTF CARL,EMSCthumbsup.gif ,HAVE YOU GOT THE DJ TIMES MATEY

:thumbup:HI CARL PUTTING THE DJ TIMES UP LATER WHEN I GET IN FROM WORK CRESSY THE BACK ROOM TIMES - I'M DOING THE MAIN ROOM TIMES

sorry the brandy sisters n team tarn wont be able to make this one:angry:

k.t.f .x

HI BRANDY SISTER SORRY YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN JANUARY WHEN GUEST DJ'S WILL BE - MITCH & MICK H WITH TED MASSEY IN BACKROOM:thumbup: SO MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LOT GAZ & CRESSY :D:D

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbup.gif

HI BRANDY SISTER SORRY YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN JANUARY WHEN GUEST DJ'S WILL BE - MITCH & MICK H WITH TED MASSEY IN BACKROOMthumbup.gif SO MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LOT GAZ & CRESSY biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

shades:thumbup:well we looking forward to this great christmas night here at the bentinck ..looks like being another cracker of a night ...100 cds free to the first 100 throu the door of both rooms.. dont for get to at least save me a couple ...be great for me to be there as a punter for the first time hope every thing goes ok for ALL OF YOU ...

SEE YOU ALL SOON ..PETE :thumbup:

sorry the brandy sisters n team tarn wont be able to make this oneangry.gif

k.t.f .x

See you & the gang at the Dome on the 27th for some beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif & some more beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif Have great Christmas...... Cressy

thumbsup.gifAUP CRESSY,GAZ,LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING SOME TUNES IN THE MAIN ROOM,GOT A FEELING ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE,JUST IN TIME FOR THE XMAS BREAK,HEARD TERRY,BUT NOT PAUL I DONT THINK,LETS GET SOME XMAS SPIRT GOING EH!,KTF CARL,EMSCthumbsup.gif ,HAVE YOU GOT THE DJ TIMES MATEY

Carl the Christmas soul party starts this Friday at Bentinck looking forward to your set thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif .......Cressy

Edited by shooter

[ thumbsup.gifAUP PETE,ITS NICE TO HEAR YOU,LL BE UP AT BENTINCK EVEN AS A PUNTER,WILL YOU BE UP ON THAT FLOOR FOR A FEW TUNES THEN ?,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gif..

shades.gifhi carl ..glad you noticed i have been on the thread mate ,,,yes we will be there,,,and may be get the old leggs working the dance floor...dont for get to bring tickets for the new year bash at the kingsway hall forest town ,,i will have some brid tickets too ,,see you soon matey..pete...thumbup.gif

shades.gifhi carl ..glad you noticed i have been on the thread mate ,,,yes we will be there,,,and may be get the old leggs working the dance floor...dont for get to bring tickets for the new year bash at the kingsway hall forest town ,,i will have some brid tickets too ,,see you soon matey..pete...thumbup.gif

Pete it a wouldn't be the same without you at Bentinck thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by cressy

:thumbup:YES,ITS COMING LET THE PARTY BEGIN,ROLL ON FRIDAY,KTF,CARL,EMSC,WE,VE ALSO GOT THE COMPANY OF THE STOCKPORT CREW TO. :thumbup:

shadesgreat carl ...hope the stock port crew enjoy there night here at the bentinck ...friday ....a great warm up for christmas ..ho ho ho here we go...:thumbup:

Me & Gary are setting up Friday afternoon. I'll do the lights & let Gary do all the heavy stuff whistling.gifwhistling.gif .

Just finished the Backroom CDs good.gifgood.gifhypo.gifhypo.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif Garys in charge of the Main room CDs so let's hope he's got them sorted in time

yes mate all cd's done weekend almost here good.gif

Edited by shooter

thumbsup.gifAUP EVERYBODY ITS COME AROUND TO THAT TIME,FRIDAY THE FIRST OF THE CHRISTMAS PARTYS START TONIGHT,LETS GET STARTED,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Yep Carl the xmas party starts tonight at Bentinck just broke up from work for 2 weeks thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif Garys picking me up in 10 minutes so we can set up the stuff ready for tonight thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif see ya later Cressy

Edited by cressy

CAN'T MAKE THIS ONE IT'S THE TRADES CHRISTMAS PARTY

GUEST DJ YOCKY. I CAN TELL YOU THIS YOU WILL NOT BE

DISAPPOINTED WITH PAUL NEWTON IF IT WAS NOT THE TRADES

PARTY I WOULD BE AT BENTINCK. ALL THE BEST TOM beer.gif

Have a goodun Tom see ya soon.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ...... Cressy

Edited by cressy

thumbsup.gifAUP EVERYBODY ITS COME AROUND TO THAT TIME,FRIDAY THE FIRST OF THE CHRISTMAS PARTYS START TONIGHT,LETS GET STARTED,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

shades.gifthumbup.gifhi carl ..you right mate.christmas party starts tonight ..hope to be there to catch your spot ..looking forward to it ...see all the bentinck crew later ...and friends who travel from all over for tonight ...all have a safe journey and hope the weather dont put you off ...see you all sooooooooon ..

pete thumbup.gif

Yep Carl the xmas party starts tonight at Bentinck just broke up from work for 2 weeks thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif Garys picking me up in 10 minutes so we can set up the stuff ready for tonight thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif see ya later Cressy

Should be a good 'n' tonight. Always a great night at Bentinck so expecting to lift the rafters. See you all there

Tezza XXXX