Grosvenor Rooms Sat 19Th Dec

Guest RICTIC

thumbup.gif HIYA SOULIES ITS SOUL TIME , AT THE GROSVENOR ROOMS SAT 19TH DEC , THE GROV IS AT CHURCH STREET, SUTTON IN ASHFIELD, NOTTS , NG17- 1FE, ITS £4 OTD STARTS AT 7-30 till 12-30 THE GUEST DEEJAYS TONITE ARE IAN GEE [KINGSWAY SOUL CLUB] & KNOCKER[ HAYWOOD CIVIC SOUL CLUB MANCHESTER], PLUS RES DEEJAYS ROB &GRAY, ALL DJS WILL BE PLAYING NORTHERN SOUL OLDIES, UNDERPLAYED&FOREGOTTEN GEMS PLUS CURRENT FLOOR FILLERS AND IN ROOM TWO THE MOTOWN &COMMERIAL SOUL, WITH DJS KYP[THE FAITH] GAZ SHOOTER, DAVE TIDESWELL ,ALL DEEJAYS PLAY REQUESTS IF THEY HAVE THE RECORD IN THERE BOX SO POLISH YOUR DANCIN SHOES BRING PLENTY OF BEER TOWELS COS YOUR GONNA NEED THEM TO WIPE THE SWEAT OF YOUR BROW BECAUSE YOU WILL GETTIN ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND NOT COMIN OF TILL THE END OF THE NITE ,SEE YOU THERE KTF RICTICinnocent.gifrolleyes.gifshades.gif
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hoping to make my 1st ever visit to the Grosvenor rooms on Saturday..

Only ever read good things about it so really looking forward to it ..

See you all Saturday ..

Claire xxx

You won't be disappointed....fantastic venue....a warm welcome...great friendly atmosphere...youll be one of the familyyes.gif

KTF

Susan(Mrs Casper)

You won't be disappointed....fantastic venue....a warm welcome...great friendly atmosphere...youll be one of the family:yes:

KTF

Susan(Mrs Casper)

Thanks Susan , I hope so ..

I see you won't be there thats a shame because would have loved to have a chat , didn't get the chance really at Newark . Hope that you have a fantastic night anyway ..

Merry Christmas & All the best for 2010 to you & Pete

Claire xxx

Thanks Susan , I hope so ..

I see you won't be there thats a shame because would have loved to have a chat , didn't get the chance really at Newark . Hope that you have a fantastic night anyway ..

Merry Christmas & All the best for 2010 to you & Pete

Claire xxx

Hi Claire,

merry christmas to you too !

we will be at Carl's venues(Kingsway hall on 26th,Crooked Spire"phoenix Club"on 28th and Kingsway hall on NYE)maybe we will see you then.

have a happy new year

KTF

Susan

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi Guys,

Oooooh, cant wait till sat. :thumbup:

Gonna be another packer, thumbsup.gif I so look forward to seeing you all its unreal. :thumbup:

Weve now got a bar extension till 12.00am :thumbup::thumbup:

ALSO FREE raffle this Sat with CASH prizes. What more do you want for CHRISTMAS.?

100mph Northern Soul

Awesome venue

2 rooms

Awesome dance floor

Awesome Music

5000W sound system (PROBABLY) one of the best in the midlands.

SOOOO looking forward to this one

* DON'T MISS IT *

Rob n Mark

Guest SoulSceneRob

Whoops,

Nearly forgot. Also lookin forward to meetin YOU Claire thumbsup.gif NEW Soulies are always welcome at the Grosvenor. :thumbup: Get in EARLY coz we get busy EARLY. . . .

Rob.

Whoops,

Nearly forgot. Also lookin forward to meetin YOU Claire thumbsup.gif NEW Soulies are always welcome at the Grosvenor. :thumbup: Get in EARLY coz we get busy EARLY. . . .

Rob.

Thanks Rob, not sure if we've ever met before tho I have met Gray, so ditto come say "Hi"

Will try to get there early as only from Newark so not too far away ..

See you Sat

Claire xxx

thumbup.gif HIYA SOULIES ITS SOUL TIME , AT THE GROSVENOR ROOMS SAT 19TH DEC , THE GROV IS AT CHURCH STREET, SUTTON IN ASHFIELD, NOTTS , NG17- 1FE, ITS £4 OTD STARTS AT 7-30 till 12-30 THE GUEST DEEJAYS TONITE ARE IAN GEE [KINGSWAY SOUL CLUB] & KNOCKER[ HAYWOOD CIVIC SOUL CLUB MANCHESTER], PLUS RES DEEJAYS ROB &GRAY, ALL DJS WILL BE PLAYING NORTHERN SOUL OLDIES, UNDERPLAYED&FOREGOTTEN GEMS PLUS CURRENT FLOOR FILLERS AND IN ROOM TWO THE MOTOWN &COMMERIAL SOUL, WITH DJS KYP[THE FAITH] GAZ SHOOTER, DAVE TIDESWELL ,ALL DEEJAYS PLAY REQUESTS IF THEY HAVE THE RECORD IN THERE BOX SO POLISH YOUR DANCIN SHOES BRING PLENTY OF BEER TOWELS COS YOUR GONNA NEED THEM TO WIPE THE SWEAT OF YOUR BROW BECAUSE YOU WILL GETTIN ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND NOT COMIN OF TILL THE END OF THE NITE ,SEE YOU THERE KTF RICTICinnocent.gifrolleyes.gifshades.gif

Who's this KNOCKER geezer then????wicked.giflaugh.gif

Have a good 'un

ATB

Tony

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifYOUR FIRST TIME AT THE GROVSNER ROOMS CLAIRE,YOU,LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME,NICE FREINDLY SOULIES,THIS IS ONE OF THE FAVOURATE VENUES FOR THE EAST MIDS SOULIES,WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT,ITS A LOCAL DOUBLE WEEKEND BECAUSE ITS BENTINCK MINERS WELFARE ON THE FRIDAY,A SAFE JOURNEY OVER FROM DUGGIE,S NECK OF THE WOODS,CARL,EMSC ,thumbsup.gif
Guest SoulSceneRob

Yes Gray,

A Cash raffle at that. thumbsup.gif

Got some other goodies up for grabs as well. No matter what the weather mate its gonna be a HOT night at the Grosvenor. thumbup.gif

Knocker, Ian Gee, You, Me, Gaz, Dave, Kyp.

What more do you want? A BANGIN night is set to explode so be there EARLY.

You know it gets busy early so DON'T MISS OUT.

And YES, the neon light guys gonna be there, as well as the tshirt guys AND Soul Scene Clothing. (wow) everything you need all in ONE place. thumbup.gif

Im buzzin . . . . .

Rob.

Guest SoulSceneRob

Just got back from Bentink, Crackin night. thumbup.gif

Looking forward to seeing you all tom for ANOTHER bangin night at the Grosvenor.

Drive safe everyone and see you all tomoz.

KTF

Rob