Empress Ballroom

Guest cheryl

It was a good turn out at the empress last night, the floor was kept busy allnight. All the djs in the main room and the alternate room played some fantastic tunes, little av raised 112 pouunds last night for the jack kitching appeal.

Dave Evison was on good form as usual and kept the floor busy and dancers happy

• Replies 9
  • Views 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A great night had by all, nice to meet Dave quite a character. Thanks Steve for asking us to DJ really enjoyed it a good crowd a great night keep up the good work guys. :thumbup:

KTF

Gaz M.

Me and Mrs Patto enjoyed the night.First time in the EMP for me For a couple of years. Numbers very good just right good atmos but still room to dance.Music in the main room also just about right mix,add to that a bit of star quality from the legendary Mr Evison.Well done to the promoters a top soul night

Craig (PATTO)

A great night had by all, nice to meet Dave quite a character. Thanks Steve for asking us to DJ really enjoyed it a good crowd a great night keep up the good work guys. :rolleyes:

KTF

Gaz M.

AS OUR KID SAID REALLY ENJOYED THE NIGHT MUSIC REALLY GOOD IN BOTH ROOMS DAVE EVISON REAL CHARACTER GREAT TO SEE EMPRESS NOT GOING TO WASTE AS A LOT OF PUB'S HAVE .WISH STEVE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED ALL THE LUCK WITH THE EVENT AND HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL THANKYOU.

BRI M.

Guest alan bentley

have to agree,really enjoyed the night,the numbers could have been up slightly,but great atmosphere,hope it all continues,good to see pete n av,there cause is a very worthwhile one,please support it if you can,the jack kitching appeal.next stop,corner pocket,27th dec. promises to be a great night,gaz n bri have tickets left.

THANKS TO THE PROMOTERS OF THE EMPRESS FOR ALLOWING US TO RUN A RAFFLE IN AID OF THE JACK KITCHING APPEAL - WE RAISED £112. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT RAFFLE TICKETS.:thumbup:

AFTER OUR CHARITY NIGHT AT THE MANIFESTO ON FRIDAY AND SPENDING THE DAY AT THE HORSE AND GROOM CHILLOUT ON SUNDAY OUR RUNNING TOTAL FOR THE APPEAL THIS WEEKEND CURRENTLY STANDS AT £912.

WE SPENT MOST OF THE NIGHT AT THE EMPRESS IN THE CHILL OUT AREA WHERE ALL DJS PLAYED OUTSTANDING SETS AND ALONG WITH THE GREAT COMPANY WE HAD A FANTASTIC NIGHT.

THANKS

AV & PETE

Guest 1STFRIEARL

big thank you to all who came. faces old and new, glad you enjoyed your night patto. Big thank you to all the dj's in both rooms all on top form. As gaz and bri said great to dj with dave evison a very modest man considering is carrer on the scene. Carrying on in the same vein Brain Rae will be with us for the next empress in the new year so until then wishing you a happy and soul full christmas.

Guest modlife

Thanks John,Cheryl, Steve and Shar for Saturday.It was a great night once again at the Empress.The numbers were up on the previous event and everyone in attendance seemed intent on having a pre-christmas ball. The music in the main room was fab, with something for everyone and by all acounts the chill-out room was also a great success.Congrats to all concerned!

My only gripe is that it ended waaaay too early for me and Pepe, and what happened to Big Daddy Rogers, John? Tut tut! I gave some serious consideration to your suggestion ( ventilation of the shed) and decided against the idea mate. Not only would it be a waste of pukka, but would probably impact on the environment too.The last thing I need is a bunch of "eco-warriors" on my case. I get enough ear-ache off the missus, ta very much! See yer soon! thumbsup.gif

Ank i was gonna play big daddy Rodgers for you as I like a bit of rnb myself, nxt time I will slip in a blinding Wilson picket tune for you just don't tell john. Have a great Christmas hope to see you soon