New Stuff For Sale - Billy Kennedy, Determinations Lps Etc

Soulie78

Hi guys!

some new stuff from me for sale, including some nice Lps. I'm willing to take near offers on the old list or give a disscount on multiple purchases.

If you are interested, need further information, scans or soundfiles, do not hesitate to get in touch with me via pm or email @ martin_walgenbach[at]web.de

New List:

7":

LA' SHELL and the Shelletts - You better check yourself - Eagle(demo)/ EX+ 30ukp sold

The Marvels - Keep on Searching - Ariola(germany with picture sleeve)/Sleeve is Vg-, Disc is MINT- 25ukp very rare germann press

The Determinations - You can't hold on to love - Important/ EX+ 150ukp

Robert Moore - Searching for your love/Harlem Shuffle - Hollywood/ MINT- 20ukp

Billy Kennedy - Sweet Things/This is a Groovy Generation - Thelma/ Vg (plays fine for Dj-ing, as they say) 150ukp sold

Lee Tillman & the Secrets - She'S the one I love - Whit/ Vg(+) (as above, very nice for dj-ing) 50 ukp

LPs:

The Voices of East Harlem - Can you feel it - Just Sunshine/ MINT-/Ex+ including some where nice vinyl only tracks like Take a stand, Rare so Rare 35ukp

The Natural Four - Good Vibes! - ABC/ Ex/Vg+ sticker on sleeve, one scuff on b-side, that doesn't affect the playing, Very nice LP including: I thought you were mine etc. 55ukp sold

The Originals - Portrait of the Originals - SOUL/ EX+/MINT- includig the great Don't stop now 15ukp

Compilation by Larry Saunders: Free Angela - Golden Triangle MINT- (just opened from me three years ago and payed about 5 times), Including the slightly diffrent version of Baby can't you see (Thyrone Thomas) and Nobody Knows (Dickie Wonder) 60ukp on hold

Terry Callier - Essential, the very best of - Universal (double LP) MINT-/EX+ including lots of great stuff and the Classic Ordinary Joe etc 25ukp

Old List:

Fabulous Peps - With these Eyes - Wee 3/ MINT- 35ukp

Danny White - Miss Fine Miss Fine - Frisco/ Vg+ 20ukp

Danny White - Keep my woman home - Atlas/ MINT- 25ukp sold

The Incredibles - There's nothing else to say - pale green Amy-Mala-Bell-Dist. Audio Arts!/EX bbhole 30ukp back for sale

The Rotations - (Put a Dime on) D-9 - Frantic/ Vg-/G+ wol but as they say, it's okay for dj-ing, no problem 175ukp sold

Billy Griffin - Try to run a game on me - Naptown/ Vg 40ukp

Tim Jacob - Mercy Baby - Soho/ Ex-/Vg+ wol 150ukp (Seen on a list for 300)

The Carletts - Lost without your love / I'm getting tired - Capitol/ MINT- 350 ukp (very seldomly seen, great double sider) sold

The Lost Family - Blow my mind - Innovation II/ Ex 20ukp

The Soul Seekers - Lets go to that loving place - Pilot/ has significant storage warp, but plays nice, when you lift the weight on your turntable arm, very rare 45, otherwise EX 125ukp

Eldridge Holmes - Let's go steady - Kansu/ MINT- 125ukp, probably the rarest of his 45s, great crossover! sold

Oliver Morgan - The la la man - Seven B/ EX 40 great funky r&b influenced sound

Thanks for looking.

All the best

Martin

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic