January The 1St East Kirkby Soul Club

NOW A ALLDAYER FOLKS FROM 2 PM TILL 12 PLUS FOOD thumbup.gif

NOW A ALL DAYER EAST KIRKBY PRESENTS A NEW YEARS DAY SOUL AND MOTOWN EVENT TO START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG COME ENJOY A NIGHT OF TOP SOUND TOP DJS AND A WARM WELCOME WITH

A GREAT LINE OF THE TEN BEST DJS AROUND TODAY 2PM TILL 12 THOSE ALREADY CONFIRMED ARE

CRESSY / BENTINCKwhistling.gif

GAZ SHOOTER / BENTINCKthumbsup.gif

GRAHAM WEAVER / GROVNOR ROOMSshades.gif

CARL PIPER / KINGSWAYboxing.gif

NIGHT NURSE RES DJangry.gif

GARY RES DJohmy.gif

MICK J / ALL OVER THE PLACElaugh.gif

MITCH / ALL OVER THE PLACE innocent.gif

ALSO NOW JUST CONFIRMED SIR ROB WIGLEY BRID WEEKENDER king.gif

AND NOW 1 MORE TO COMFIRM THIS IS GOING TO BE A BLINDER AND IT OUR NIGHT BONUS........... SO WONT CLASH WITH ANYONE SO COME ON AND LETS PARTY good.gif

ALL AT EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTINGHAM

£3.00 AT THE DOOR

Edited by night nurse
  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whistling.gifwell casper you ought to come as you djing in feb mate and really looking forward to hearing your tunes have a good christmas mate and to you sue as well sorry i had not forgot you lolthumbup.gif

you and sue also have a lovely christmas and thank you for inviting Pete(casper) to play some of his tunes in Feb.....he's really looking forward to it...

he will phn you tonite about the record.

KTF

Susan.

ph34r.gifLooks like i'm kicking off the 2010 "World tour" in Kirkby then !

We had some good New Years eves in the joint when Mark used to run it and looking forward to the first spot of the new year, then at The attic the next night, no rest for the wicked ! ph34r.gif

Hey Rob & I'll be there to haunt you at this one & at the Attic the day after. There's no escape ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifthumbup.gif ...Cressy

thumbsup.gifAUP DAVE,LOOKS AS IF THEY,LL BE A GOOD TURN OUT,GOOD DJ LINE UP TO,I,M NOT COMING TO EARLY,I,VE GOT NEW YEAR THE NIGHT BEFORE ,THEN GETTING THE GEAR PUT AWAY,WILL BE ABOUT 4 BY THE TIME I HIT THE SACK,BUT WILL BE READY FOR IT,AFEW COMING FROM UP NORTH TO,KTF,CARL,EMSCthumbsup.gif

hey carl thats right the best of the local djs only mate and we even throne in that man from worksop mr wiggley thought we give him a start nice to see up and comin djs on the rota dont you think lolwicked.gif

Guest Mezhouse

Well I don't know where I'll be living (Beverley or Pickering) and I don't know if my car will go (poorly sick in the garage), but I do know that this will be a great dayer and I'm going to try my best to get there!!

Happy Christmas to everyone!

Jo xx

Well I don't know where I'll be living (Beverley or Pickering) and I don't know if my car will go (poorly sick in the garage), but I do know that this will be a great dayer and I'm going to try my best to get there!!

Happy Christmas to everyone!

Jo xx

hello joe you are still alive then not seen or heard from you in ages hope you ok and really do hope you get to this one we missing you

:glare:Dave has asked me to apologise to every one who has been trying to get in touch with him via the internet. Unfortunately his computer has got a virus and is out of action. :angry:

AVG says its a Trojan Horse, and suggest a trip to the Vets, but the rest of us suspect Sue has sabotaged it so that he can't buy any more records off e-bay lol :boxing:

Hope to see lots of Soulies at East Kirkby on Friday, what a way to start the New Year! :thumbup:

whistling.gifjust when you thought it was safe im back ha ha no keeping me down nice try but sorry im back and i aint going no where not long to go before the best event of the yr and its going to be a cracker bar open at 2pm till 11.45 and with the line up of djs we have your gonna be knackerd so dont forget stay sobber new yrs eve whistling.gif not lol

Hi Dave.Gaz informs me i will be doing a spot behined the decks for you.

Looking forward to it cos it's been a while since i've been behind the decks.I'll try my best to put em on the flloor for you.Be a good warm up for me now i'm back with Bryn & Gaz & Driving Beat Soul Club & the start of a new soul night at rainworth.

:hatsoff2: aup dave , am up for this northern soul nite at east kirkby loads say there comin ,well there nowt else on worth goin to so it will be a awsome nite in the notts area seee yooou there ktf RICTIC:innocent:shades

:hatsoff2: aup dave , am up for this northern soul nite at east kirkby loads say there comin ,well there nowt else on worth goin to so it will be a awsome nite in the notts area seee yooou there ktf RICTIC:innocent:shades

hey up ric tic yep things shapeing up nicely mate starting to get things sorted now and for once it all falling into place

Hi Dave.Gaz informs me i will be doing a spot behined the decks for you.

Looking forward to it cos it's been a while since i've been behind the decks.I'll try my best to put em on the flloor for you.Be a good warm up for me now i'm back with Bryn & Gaz & Driving Beat Soul Club & the start of a new soul night at rainworth.

gonna do my best mate to fit you in but if not then deffo put you on one of our other nights mate

:glare:Dave has asked me to apologise to every one who has been trying to get in touch with him via the internet. Unfortunately his computer has got a virus and is out of action. :angry:

AVG says its a Trojan Horse, and suggest a trip to the Vets, but the rest of us suspect Sue has sabotaged it so that he can't buy any more records off e-bay lol :boxing:

Hope to see lots of Soulies at East Kirkby on Friday, what a way to start the New Year! :thumbup:

:innocent:YEP thats right blame sue...except it was my fault:ranting_1:...trusting face book... used a thing called Tatoodles:wanker: ...Mal ware...well anyway... HI everybody REALLY looking forward to going to kirkby meeting up with everyone and having a good time before returning to the yoke of work...Hope everyone is well and heres a wish for a Very Happy New Year lets hope it's a kind one x x x

gonna do my best mate to fit you in but if not then deffo put you on one of our other nights mate

EYUP DAVE AND SUE. HOPE THIS GOES REALLY WELL, YOU DESERVE IT WITH ALL THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO EAST KIRKBY. JUST A SHAME WE CAN'T BE THERE BUT WILL SEE YOU IN MARCH FOR PRESTATYN. HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND SAY A BIG G'DAY TO ALL OUR NOTTS. FRIENDS OH AND THE BARNSLEY LOT AS WELL LOL. TONY TUNA BOY AND SUE, OZ. K.T.F.

Guest belly chest

EYUP DAVE AND SUE. HOPE THIS GOES REALLY WELL, YOU DESERVE IT WITH ALL THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO EAST KIRKBY. JUST A SHAME WE CAN'T BE THERE BUT WILL SEE YOU IN MARCH FOR PRESTATYN. HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND SAY A BIG G'DAY TO ALL OUR NOTTS. FRIENDS OH AND THE BARNSLEY LOT AS WELL LOL. TONY TUNA BOY AND SUE, OZ. K.T.F.

happy new year Sue & Tony

We're back from the Emerald Isle after our festive break and straight in to the World Tour tonight.

Hope to be there about 7.30 -8.00 ish or may be a bit before, hear Cressy's not been too well-hope you are better mate and looking forward to seeing the rest of the Notts Barnsley and Chesterfield guys and girls

karen hopes you can make it Jo as well.

We'll have Brid tickets with us to replenish Dave and Sue and flyers if anyone can get them out for us as well

Looking forward to this

If we don't see you tonight-see you at the Attic tomorrow as well.

happy New year to all who know us

Rob & Karen

Guest krawen

Still got a bit of energy left so me and Karen will be having a run down this afternoon thumbsup.gif

Happy New Year to you all and we'll see you later

Steve B

Hi Dave n Sue

Looking forward to today(and tonight)

Jellytot 1 (thats me tee hee) will be there in a bit, and jellytot2... my jellytot twin Jan, will be there tonight.....and we will be looking for jellytotting victims biggrin.gif.

Lots of fun and lots of dancing....can't waitgood.gif

KTF

Susan x

Hi Dave n Sue

Looking forward to today(and tonight)

Jellytot 1 (thats me tee hee) will be there in a bit, and jellytot2... my jellytot twin Jan, will be there tonight.....and we will be looking for jellytotting victims biggrin.gif.

Lots of fun and lots of dancing....can't waitgood.gif

KTF

Susan x

did not under stand any of that lol but i think i get what you mean no.gif i think see you soon

We're back from the Emerald Isle after our festive break and straight in to the World Tour tonight.

Hope to be there about 7.30 -8.00 ish or may be a bit before, hear Cressy's not been too well-hope you are better mate and looking forward to seeing the rest of the Notts Barnsley and Chesterfield guys and girls

karen hopes you can make it Jo as well.

We'll have Brid tickets with us to replenish Dave and Sue and flyers if anyone can get them out for us as well

Looking forward to this

If we don't see you tonight-see you at the Attic tomorrow as well.

happy New year to all who know us

Rob & Karen

A lot better mate, think it was the Turkey over Christmas it knocked it me off my feet. I told Jane not to throw itwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif See ya later thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Cressy