Inner City Soul Club (Derby)

:shades: Thanks to everyone for making it another cracking night at the Polish Club last nite (Saturday). Credit to both Taz and Mitch for keeping the floor rocking with some great across the board sounds :thumbup: . Nice to see the numbers were back to normal after last month's blip (What a relief!!!). Also good to some new faces, especially those who had travelled over from Notts, Long Eaton and Leicester. It made it more enjoyable that all the East Midlands teams won yesterday and so the football banter was largely good natured (well almost - come on you Rams). A big thanks also to our regulars (you know who you are) for their continued support over the last 12 months. It is very much appreciated by us all (Me, Taz & Paula). In the meantime, we would like to wish everyone a happy xmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year and we look forward to seeing you all again on January 9th when our guest dj will be "Spiv".

If you can't wait until then, you can catch us at our forthcoming New Years Eve Bash at The Venue, Abbey Street, Derby with resident DJ's me (Steve Handsley) & Taz and guests confirmed so far Denmac and Glyn Sissons.

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 1
  • Views 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a banging night at the Inner City Soul Club :D.I have Dj'd here before and always have a great night spinning the toons for an appreciative crowd. Well done to Steve,Taz and Paula for making this event a must to visit on the soul circuit :thumbsup:. Looking forward to the next one in the newyear.KTF Mitch & Mel :thumbup: