Gary Samways

• Replies 5
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

cheers fellers! but seems i've had a boot for 20 yearssad.gif , one for the box upstairs, lol

boxing.gif If you look at all the bootlegs on EBay it amazes me how they get away with it? and who buys it on a regular basis, Way back in the earl/mid 7ts most bootlegs were aimed for the majority of the scene which was the Dancers/Clubber's as that was the Guts and indeed the soul of the scene, I am sure you would agree?. However there were a few counterfeits records that fooled me from 72/3 The JS I found out just in the nick of time, but it was Butch Baker Fat Man at the GO GO B?W Working inst, and to make it worse Mick had the rare demo Robin a GO GO, not sure how much that is worth today but then it was a top Mecca record, Alexander Patten or Patton was almost perfect as every body seemed to forget which was the legit one if my memory serves me OK today the real one has a Daisy in the matrix? if you have had it for 20 years keep it in your play box you would be surprised how many top oldies DJs play boots second issues and so on unless you frequent the set up side and spend 30 minutes observing the DJ you will see what I mean and also it is still worth £10+ and more if you try and sting someone just as you got stung?ph34r.gif DAVE (MORE THAN SKIN DEEP) KIL.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!