Sat 19Th Dec Is Leeholme Club Soul Nite

cress

LEEHOLME CLUB SOUL NIGHT

Saturday 19th December. 7-30 till 2-00. £2.50OTD

Due to working offshore John Vipond has had to pull out of our line up for our night, but to replace him Bob Armstrong (Easington) has offered to do a spot for us, playing for us his suberb quality Modern/Latin set.

so our line up for the night will be

John Brown

Carol Jobson

Gordon Toole

Steve Davidson

Bob Armstrong

Marty Baine

Sean Smith

Spono

Look forward to seeing you all there for what promises to be a quality soul night with music covering a wide spectrum that we call soul, R 'n' B, uptempo soul, classic oldies and modern.

The address of the club is; Hereford St, Leeholme, Bishop Auckland, County Durham DL14 8HX

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would have liked to go to this event too, but I'll be at the coachman, but I will get to the next 1 as I've always had a good night at this venue, plus it has a cheap bar and a wooden dancefloor, hope you all have a cracking night

im gonna try and get there after the coachman cress who is doing the last 2 hours ,? colin

you mr. denham play your cards right????tongue.gif

no... dont know ?? just posted this on here to help Les & the lads @ the club,, you know !

wouldn t like to see it shut ??being the local and all that ..... big shame about the coachman clashin but no MALICE was ever intended... we talked about no BIG CLUB bein on so just to set the w/e off we contacted the club ... and yourself and others just a over sight didnt realise ! like i say no malice intented towards anyone....

Hope all have a good night @ the coach and if you do get chance to pop in great ...if not see you soon & MERRY XMAS to you and angie ....... good.gif

i know there was no malice its happening all over the country there must be 6 dos on in york now so some are gonna clash, hope every one enjoys it wherever they are, see you on sat albeit a bit later on,, get mr brown to play the voltairs,colin

nice one scrag ....you never know you might even drag a few more lost souls along????? seems like wally and the Boro crowd are goin to make it , from what ive seen on Aycliffes forum..... THE VOLTAIRS???? cant remember that one on PYE DISCO DEMANDS!!!!!!!whistling.gif

nice one scrag ....you never know you might even drag a few more lost souls along????? seems like wally and the Boro crowd are goin to make it , from what ive seen on Aycliffes forum..... THE VOLTAIRS???? cant remember that one on PYE DISCO DEMANDS!!!!!!!whistling.gif

The line up and timings for the night are

7-30 till 8-00 Sean &/or Spono

8-00 till 8-55 John Brown

8-55 till 9-50 Carol Jobson

9-50 till 10-45 Gordon Toole

10-45 till 11-40 Steve Davidson

11-40 till 12-35 Bob Armstrong

12-35 till 1-30 Marty Baine

1-30 till 2-00 Sean &/or Spono

Looking forward to seeing you all there for what promises to be a quality soul night with music covering a wide spectrum that we call soul, R 'n' B, uptempo soul, classic oldies and modern.

The address of the club is; Hereford St, Leeholme, Bishop Auckland, County Durham DL14 8HX.

For any further information please contact me on this forum or at stevesoul@fsmail.net

The line up and timings for the night are

7-30 till 8-00 Sean &/or Spono

8-00 till 8-55 John Brown

8-55 till 9-50 Carol Jobson

9-50 till 10-45 Gordon Toole

10-45 till 11-40 Steve Davidson

11-40 till 12-35 Bob Armstrong

12-35 till 1-30 Marty Baine

1-30 till 2-00 Sean &/or Spono

Looking forward to seeing you all there for what promises to be a quality soul night with music covering a wide spectrum that we call soul, R 'n' B, uptempo soul, classic oldies and modern.

The address of the club is; Hereford St, Leeholme, Bishop Auckland, County Durham DL14 8HX.

For any further information please contact me on this forum or at stevesoul@fsmail.net

good line up Spono should be a crackin nite.... see u there Cress