New Voice Soul 18Th December

Guest gail66

NEW VOICE SOUL 18th December

BAR ROSSO

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTT'M

8pm-1.30am

A night of across the board soul music 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul........

Guest dj's this month Jim Atkins & Steve Brown bk 2 bk

resident dj's Jason Roberts,Kev Greenwood & "H"

Look forward to seeing you all there.....:rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BAR ROSSO

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTT'M

8pm-1.30am

A night of across the board soul music 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul........

Look forward to seeing you all there.....yes.gif

Looking forward to this , I always enjoy double decking with Mr Atkins thumbup.gif

All the best

Steve B

BAR ROSSO

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTT'M

8pm-1.30am

Look forward to seeing you all there.....yes.gif

Hi Gail,

shades.gifWill be over the bridge for my first visit...............also i will have advanced tickets for New Years eve at the Games workshop if anyone would like to purchase at £6.00..............and they are shifting..............see you all Friday,

Regards Mall shades.gif

Wow it must be Christmas,im out on a friday and im double decking with ole Mr Brown thumbup.gif . Looking forward to my first vist down at New Voice. As ive said many times in the past Fridays are a no no for me but not this one,cant wait. The last two times ive double decked with Steve have been a real pleasure, no plans no pre get together on what we might.gonna,shall we,dare we all that crap,just get behind them decks and get on with it. So see ya there thumbsup.gif

Wow it must be Christmas,im out on a friday and im double decking with ole Mr Brown thumbup.gif . Looking forward to my first vist down at New Voice. As ive said many times in the past Fridays are a no no for me but not this one,cant wait. The last two times ive double decked with Steve have been a real pleasure, no plans no pre get together on what we might.gonna,shall we,dare we all that crap,just get behind them decks and get on with it. So see ya there thumbsup.gif

i might not turn up because i dont think im gonna be able to follow you two.im sure i will have danced that much i will be glad to get behind the decks for a rest.see you all friday.

i might not turn up because i dont think im gonna be able to follow you two.im sure i will have danced that much i will be glad to get behind the decks for a rest.see you all friday.

Hang on Jason,you aint heard us together yet,you might be sitting there with your head in your hands half way through our spot :laugh:

Guest fothers

Hi Gail/Ju. See you both fri at the new voice, its close to my birthday for this one so i might hav a beer or two!! Good look to Jim behind the decks on your first visit to the new voice see you all fri....

Pete & Mand thumbup.gif

Looking forward to Friday and spending a soulful evening with very good friends and cracking tunes from top Dj's down by the Trent . And if it gets a little to hot from all that dancing you can always have a short walk down to the Forest ground and watch the mist roll in from the Trent just to cool off now then Mall i think there is a song in there somewherewhistling.gif. This Friday is also a very special day for one of our very own suspects think we may just be sinking a few beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif " ALL THE BEST MATE "........ See you all Fri Mark...

Hi Gail/Ju. See you both fri at the new voice, its close to my birthday for this one so i might hav a beer or two!! Good look to Jim behind the decks on your first visit to the new voice see you all fri....

Pete & Mand thumbup.gif

Hi Pete,thanks for the good luck. Im not worried mind as i have Steve there to bail me out smile.gif

Looking forward to Friday and spending a soulful evening with very good friends and cracking tunes from top Dj's down by the Trent . And if it gets a little to hot from all that dancing you can always have a short walk down to the Forest ground and watch the mist roll in from the Trent just to cool off now then Mall i think there is a song in there somewherewhistling.gif. This Friday is also a very special day for one of our very own suspects think we may just be sinking a few beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif " ALL THE BEST MATE "........ See you all Fri Mark...

A up Bam

I'll be there to raise a glass for one of the suspects might even dig very deep into my long pockets with these short arms of mine lol

look forward to hearing Jim and Steve going back to back ! How come not a hour each ??

And drop the small fat lad at the end whistling.gif !! laugh.gif only jokin Jay always a pleasure really good.gif !!

See you all Friday

Wallie

A up Bam

I'll be there to raise a glass for one of the suspects might even dig very deep into my long pockets with these short arms of mine lol

look forward to hearing Jim and Steve going back to back ! How come not a hour each ??

And drop the small fat lad at the end whistling.gif !! laugh.gif only jokin Jay always a pleasure really good.gif !!

See you all Friday

Wallie

Its cos we like playing with each other Gaz laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by JMYTG

A up Bam

And drop the small fat lad at the end whistling !! :laugh: only jokin Jay always a pleasure really :good: !!

See you all Friday

Wallie

Jasons not small :tongue:

A up Bam

See you all Friday

Wallie

Now i understand wot your doing when your standing in the corner fumbling around in ya pockets i honestly thought it woz something else lolsweatingbullets.gif silly me

Thats your job :laugh::laugh::laugh: ,Any idea of dj times. I shall be there around doors opening all being well :good:

Hiya all, at last pc working!!!! thanks everyone for keeping the thread going........ Look's;like we are in for a top night at New Voice... have to keep the momentum at this venue as we have the man over the road to contend with soon!!!!whistling Hi Jim will post up dj times, i normally make a boop of it anyway lol.....

Hiya all, at last pc working!!!! thanks everyone for keeping the thread going........ Look's;like we are in for a top night at New Voice... have to keep the momentum at this venue as we have the man over the road to contend with soon!!!!whistling Hi Jim will post up dj times, i normally make a boop of it anyway lol.....

Hello! not a problem with the times,me & Steve aren't too fussed about what time we go on :laugh: ,im hoping to be there early doors' i always like to listen to what others are playing thumbsup.gif

Guest mandyjayne

Hello! not a problem with the times,me & Steve aren't too fussed about what time we go on laugh.gif ,im hoping to be there early doors' i always like to listen to what others are playing thumbsup.gif

Hiya everyone, its petes birthday nxt week,(fothers) and hes working, so be celebrating it tommorrow night. looking forward to seeing everyone for a dance and birthday/christmas beer. mandy xx

Hello! not a problem with the times,me & Steve aren't too fussed about what time we go on laugh.gif ,im hoping to be there early doors' i always like to listen to what others are playing thumbsup.gif

I'm hoping to get there about 8:30 Jim good.gif

Steve B

So ready for this Gail/Julian.....break up from work for christmas and celebrating one of our dear friends birthdayshhh.gif ........all spent with the best group of people we knowthumbup.gif

see you all early

So ready for this Gail/Julian.....break up from work for christmas and celebrating one of our dear friends birthdayshhh.gif ........all spent with the best group of people we knowthumbup.gif

see you all early

Hiya,me too lol had a busy week... working at the weekend tho but i will still enjoy Friday with a drink or 2 not the usual 8,9,10!!! mind you there is a couple of birthdays and it's Christmas:lol:......so why not!!!

Edited by gail66

Plenty of time to have a beer, natter and a dissection of the Notts Soul Scene then Steve rolleyes.gif

as usual eh Jim laugh.gif

but we'll have to include the Derby Soul Scene now as the new venue is over the border whistling.giflaugh.gif

Guest charnley

Hi All, Will try and turn up tonight to see forthers get a little older, whistling catching me me up old lad, Great venue, Excellent northern soul night, Well worth a visit, Very well run venue with friendly people and good djs playing classic northern soul well done new voice, Andy c bodge

Looking forward to Friday and spending a soulful evening with very good friends and cracking tunes from top Dj's down by the Trent . And if it gets a little to hot from all that dancing you can always have a short walk down to the Forest ground and watch the mist roll in from the Trent just to cool off now then Mall i think there is a song in there somewherewhistling. This Friday is also a very special day for one of our very own suspects think we may just be sinking a few :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: " ALL THE BEST MATE "........ See you all Fri Mark...

Yes there is a song and we could sing that to someone tonight..............i wonder whowhistling ..........see you later oh................will have some New Years Eve tickets with me for the Central Hogmanay Hoot and they are shifting fast now we are only 12+ days away from 2010,

Regards Mallshades

as usual eh Jim laugh.gif

but we'll have to include the Derby Soul Scene now as the new venue is over the border whistling.giflaugh.gif

Now then Steve lets not go shouting the above word out to loud its a bit to close to home ranting_1.gif Anyway that aside really looking forward to a top spot from the duo down at NEW VOICE SOUL thumbup.gif And when you do promote the new venue what about " Nottingham ish give or take a few miles soul scene" good.gif Now don't that sound that much better . see you all later ......MARK beer.gif

Now then Steve lets not go shouting the above word out to loud its a bit to close to home ranting_1.gif Anyway that aside really looking forward to a top spot from the duo down at NEW VOICE SOUL thumbup.gif And when you do promote the new venue what about " Nottingham ish give or take a few miles soul scene" good.gif Now don't that sound that much better . see you all later ......MARK beer.gif

I like how you managed not to type the word D**** in your post laugh.gif . I bet your fingers wont allow it laugh.gif Anyway i hope the heatings on,gonna be a chilly one down by the Trent.