Raremusicdirect

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SURE JM AUCTIONED A WHITE DEMO OF THIS IN ONE OF HIS AUCTIONS IN THE EARLY 90T'S, LONG TIME AGO. IT WOULD ALSO SEEM STRANGE FOR THE COMPANY NOT TO DEMO IT.

BRI PINCH.

Not really Bri

As discussed lat week ,Jm auctioned a Jesse Fisher (multi coloured) that had a stamp on saying it was a demo ,but demo copies were never officially madeg.gif

Maybe they just did copies and handed em out to the radio stations to use as demo's ,it's feasible .

Having said that ...."La la i love you" is out on a wdj ,so you could well be right .

Social source share

4 copies on popsike all at nearer £200 than £150 and thats on ebay. although early 90`s it was obtainable cheaply (were`nt most things). i had one then and got copies for a couple of mates back then and im 99.9% certain its on a white demo but cant say 100% coz its that long since i seen one. even the issue is very hard by todays standards compared to some tunes. jm only books it at a ton but it should be £200/250 IMVHO

dave

Social source share

Why, are you trying to sell one??? laugh.gif:lol:laugh.gif:lol::shhh:

no i made that mistake in 1996 and managed to get one back.. im afraid it will be in the pine box with me . but cum on seriously .......... how often do u see it these days compared to some 45`s that go for 3 and 4 times the price and as i said its £200 on ebay so a uk dealer would have it for more i would say

dave

Social source share

no i made that mistake in 1996 and managed to get one back.. im afraid it will be in the pine box with me . but cum on seriously .......... how often do u see it these days compared to some 45`s that go for 3 and 4 times the price and as i said its £200 on ebay so a uk dealer would have it for more i would say

dave

It is a top top record and like the Voltaires 'Movin Movin On` or Carltons 'Ooh Baby' it does sound like a 1k ns group harmony record and it doesn't turn up tooo often but with popsike....we had the topic before that many items sold are not listed. Funny enough, quite often the cheap ones!!! By the way the last one listed went for 127 squit!!! Oh, before you clocking off let me now where ya resting and please do not get any funny ideas like a burial at sea whistling:whistling:

Just kidding mate, Merry X-mas!!!!:thumbup:

Social source share

It is a top top record and like the Voltaires 'Movin Movin On` or Carltons 'Ooh Baby' it does sound like a 1k ns group harmony record and it doesn't turn up tooo often but with popsike....we had the topic before that many items sold are not listed. Funny enough, quite often the cheap ones!!! By the way the last one listed went for 127 squit!!! Oh, before you clocking off let me now where ya resting and please do not get any funny ideas like a burial at sea :thumbsup::whistling:

Just kidding mate, Merry X-mas!!!!:thumbup:

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING WITH POPSIKE AND THAT IT DEFO DOESN`T SHOW EVERYTHING AND YES THE WIFES ON ABOUT HAVING ME CREMATED SO THEY`LL ALL BE MELTED DOWN. AS LONG AS SHE DUNT MELT EM DOWN WHILE IM STILL HERE IM NOT BOTHERED

ATB

DAVE

Social source share

Trev ...i'll take what you say with a pinch of salt ....you get confused these days :D

Last time it was Larry Sanders ...this is my story :wicked:

i think your in "la la land" but i do love you :tongue:

love you too nev :tongue: ..... definatly not in la la land, coz ive never had one of them, twas a w.d. of girl i miss you, purchased for the princely sum of five pounds of the realm in 1985 at the top of the world, i remember it well, as it was the same night that i met the lovely miss chandler

Social source share

love you too nev tongue.gif ..... definatly not in la la land, coz ive never had one of them, twas a w.d. of girl i miss you, purchased for the princely sum of five pounds of the realm in 1985 at the top of the world, i remember it well, as it was the same night that i met the lovely miss chandler

Well Trev ...if you say so,then i'm satisfied that im wrong and your right matethumbsup.gif

would love to see a scan of one though ...must be very elusive indeed

Infact i,t's a real shame you never kept it ,bet it'd fetch a few bob now yes.gif

Seasons greets budsmile.gif

seeya on the 2nd for the next installment of the premier soul night in York

Social source share

• 3 years later...