Railway Club, Bournemouth - 12Th Oct

Guest Chris B

Guest Chris B

Thought I had better start a string to say a BIG THANKS to all the D.J's for another good night at the Railway Club.

When I got there at 9.30 the dance floor was packed and it kept that way most of the night except for a few spaces for the dancers to have a rest.

Was a nice mix of stompers for Dave Mortimer, a bit of R & B, and the usual popular and some other brilliant new stuff for me, even some slow stuff for a smooch if you are that way inclined. They even played a few requests !!!

Unfortunately not great at remembering the best played tunes, but sure others will add some of the best played.

Nice to see a lot of the usual crowd and some visitors from Cheltenham.

The music was great all night and when they said they would be going on until 03.00 thought I had better pace myself a bit.

Being a softy southerner was a bit of a chilly night, but at least dry.

Went outside to cool off and met some local Geordies who said it was a nice warm evening, but they did have their smokes to help.

Could not keep going to the end, it had been a long day, but thanks for a great night.

• Replies 9
  • Views 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got to agree with Chris's post.Top night yet again at The Railway.Mark,Tim and Simon really know what the crowd want and give it to them in great big dollops.

Some superb sounds played all thru the night to keep everyone happy.

Glad to Simon playing out Sam Baker - I'm Number One.Sounded so good booming out of the speakers.

'Dave Morris'Glad to hear Simon playing out Sam Baker - I'm Number One.Sounded so good booming out of the speakers

i really must give my copy a spin...it sounds so great out loud

Good evening you lovely ppl... afro.gif

Bloody splendid night indeed...you missed a goodun mr Bear...hope marie is feeling better...

The thing i like about the railway..apart from the cheap beer...you always get to hear something new...these guys never fail to deliver...brill... afro.gif

Can't add much more than what Dave has already said...apart from FANTASTIC....

KEEP ON KEEPING ON....

Alfie

Thanks for the great reviews guys, we try to keep everybody happy, sometimes this is very difficult, we also try and bring something new to the table, after all there are so many great soul records out there, that aren't getting any plays down south, to me that what keeps me in the scene, i think i must of played about 17 tracks that were new to my sets on sat, and i think Simon played a fair few as well amongst the oldiesthumbsup.gif

Guest RussianJo

Unfortunately the night came & went so fast.....we arrived at 10.30 and it was pretty busy. Great to see so many regular faces.

A good time had by all i think thumbup.gif

Thanks for playing some of my old time favourites - looking forward to the dates for 2010 guysshades.gif

Until the next time.....ktf

RussianJo xx

Guest jbedders

Glad to hear everyone had a good time! I think the railway is one of the best nights around simply because of the high standard of music and the diversity, sadly had to miss this one due to the clash with bisopstoke, but hope to make a few in the new year. hopefully see everyone at the crown!

j