Burton On Trent New Years Eve Soul Party

Guest Rhonda

If you are looking for somewhere to go on New Years Eve thats good value for money and always a good night come and join us

Thursday 31st December

See the New Year in in style at our

NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN PARTY

AT

The Guildhall

Station Street, Burton on Trent DE14 1BX

Classic oldies and recent floor fillers

DJ's Jason - Mark J - Spiv - Jim - Terry - Mark D

8:00pm - 2:00am Admission £6

Tickets available by email mail@soulinburton.com

Fantastic venue 200 Capacity - Large wooden dance floor

Record sellers welcome - Car Parking

For further details contact

Mark on: 07778 444011

Jim on: 07721 723313

Jason on: 07789 992411

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Over half of the tickets have been sold already so the numbers should be up to around the 200 number which is what it was last year. Which means another cracking night with a great atmosphere. :wicked:

2am finish so six hours of fun, frolics and top class music for £6, sounds like a bargain to me :thumbup:

Mark

Edited by mormar44

Guest JIM BRIDGES

The Burton Guildhall is truely on the map, as a top Soul Venue it has over the past few years got stronger and stronger, both in numbers and in the music, value for money great people great atmosphere ample car parking and of course superb ales...all this NEW YEARS EVE the Guildhall,Burton on Trent is the place to be.... Only £6.00 for a ticket with 6-8 Dj's 8pm-2am.....Give us a call, and come along you won't be sorry....see the NEW YEAR in with SOULINBURTON.

The Burton Guildhall is truely on the map, as a top Soul Venue it has over the past few years got stronger and stronger, both in numbers and in the music, value for money great people great atmosphere ample car parking and of course superb ales...all this NEW YEARS EVE the Guildhall,Burton on Trent is the place to be.... Only £6.00 for a ticket with 6-8 Dj's 8pm-2am.....Give us a call, and come along you won't be sorry....see the NEW YEAR in with SOULINBURTON.

Last Year was the best ever and the talk of the Town.. Get your tickets now to avoid disapointment.. Jas

Over half of the tickets have been sold already so the numbers should be up to around the 200 number which is what it was last year. Which means another cracking night with a great atmosphere. thumbup.gif

2am finish so six hours of fun, frolics and top class music for £6, sounds like a bargain to me yes.gif

Mark

FOLKS.. IT's Gettin Closer.. Reserve your Place.. Give us a call and we'll Hold for you on the Door..

100 Complimentary CD's given away during the night. The CD is a Mixture of Current Spins and Great Oldies. Some Tracks Listed below:-

Guild Hall New Year 2009

01 - Bunny Sigler - Follow Your Heart

02 - Caesars - Girl I Miss You

03 - Houston Outlaws - Ain't No Telling

04 - Soul Communications - Those Lonely Nights

05 - Carl Spencer - Cover Girl

06 - Wizdom - I'm So In Love With You

07 - Frankie Beverly - Because Of My Heart

08 - Newsounds - Bet You Never Thought About It

09 - EDDIE WHITEHEAD-JUST YOUR FOOL

10 - O'Jays - Hold On

11 - Soul Brothers Six - Some Kind Of Wonderful

12 - Eddie Floyd - Bring It On Home To Me

13 - David Ruffin- I Rode By The Place

14 - billydavis_stanky(Get Funky)

15 - Paula Parfitt - Love Is Wonderful

16 - Jimmy Reed Jr - I Ain't Goin Nowhere

17 - Linda Lloyd - Breakaway

18 - Baby Earl & Trini-Dads - Back Slop

19 - Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody

20 - Little Esther - If Its News To You

21 - Rhetta Hughes - I Cry Myself To Sleep

22 - Meridians - He Can't Dance

23 - California Raisins - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)

24 - Cavaliers - Dance Little Girl

27 - Holly St James - That's Not Love

28 - The Impalas - Speed Up

29 - Lula Reed - Walk On By Me

Compiled by Jason Jim and Mark - www.soulinburton.com

Edited by BurtonianSoul

Can I suggest to anyone planning to come to The Guildhall on New Years Eve that they contact us to reserve tickets.

We have now sold 165 of the 200 tickets that are available. Tickets can be reserved through the website www.soulinburton.com or by phone on 07778 444011. If any remain unsold then they will be available on the door.

For anyone interested in staying over as an alternative to taxis/driving The Grail Court Hotel on Station Street is the nearest hotel to The Guildhall, approx 200 yards away. They have quoted us rates for New Years Eve as: Single £35, Double £45 and Triple £55. All rates include ensuite and breakfast. Please mention soulinburton when booking. Telephone number is: 01283 741155.

It's going to be a cracking night for sure!! :yes: