Soulvation @ Lea Hall December 12

Thanks to everyone who attended Saturday night's SOULVATION @ Lea Hall.

Special thanks to Derek Mead & Pete Kelross for making the long journey from down South to bring a little bit of Bisley to Rugeley.

I thought the room looked amazing on Saturday...it's had a fantastic revamp and looking forward to seeing the room rammed on December 30 for the 10th Anniversary "Eve Of New Year's Eve"bash.

All the Best,

Neil

• Replies 1
  • Views 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who attended Saturday night's SOULVATION @ Lea Hall.

Special thanks to Derek Mead & Pete Kelross for making the long journey from down South to bring a little bit of Bisley to Rugeley.

I thought the room looked amazing on Saturday...it's had a fantastic revamp and looking forward to seeing the room rammed on December 30 for the 10th Anniversary "Eve Of New Year's Eve"bash.

All the Best,

Neil

JUST GREAT TO SEE THE FANTASTIC "LEA HALL" DECKED OUT WITH ALL IT'S XMAS DECORATIONS!!

GREAT TO MEET THE BISLEY BOYS!! GREAT DOUBLE SPOT LADS!! SO GOOD FOR ME TO BE BACK IN

THE GROOVE AFTER A WHOLE MONTH OFF!! GOOD ALSO TO SEE NIGE BACK!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FINAL NIGHT OF THE YEAR AT LEA HALL WHICH OF COURSE IS THE

VERY POPULAR "EVE OF NEW YEAR NIGHT" CONGRATS TO NEIL & "SOULVATION" ON A FABULOUS

10TH ANNIVERSARY!!

SHOULD ANYONE REQUIRE ADVANCE TICKETS FOR THIS NIGHT & THE NYE NIGHT I WILL HAVE

TICKETS WITH ME AROUND THE LOCAL VENUES!!

MAX..