Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Jimmy A

On behalf of Steve (lord lucan) Austin just letting folk know its the final Bestwood of this year. Guest are Rob Kay (e ) not sure if thats with or without an e rolleyes.gif and Andy Riley . At Bestwood Social Club Park Road Bestwood Village Nottingham Ng6 8qt . Great bar and super wooden dance floor and great seating area.

I maybe shouldn't say this but i will. I feel this night will slide towards more of a modern / Crossover night rather than a normal across the board night,not by me i might add g.gif , dont mind a bit of late 60's mind. Unless the guests come on here and say otherwise. If thats your bag then you in for a great night im sure..so see you there wicked.gif

Edited by JMYTG
  • Replies 11
  • Views 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

On behalf of Steve (lord lucan) Austin just letting folk know its the final Bestwood of this year. Guest are Rob Kay (e ) not sure if thats with or without an e rolleyes.gif and Andy Riley . At Bestwood Social Club Park Road Bestwood Village Nottingham Ng6 8qt . Great bar and super wooden dance floor and great seating area.

I maybe shouldn't say this but i will. I feel this night will slide towards more of a modern / Crossover night rather than a normal across the board night,not by me i might add g.gif , dont mind a bit of late 60's mind. Unless the guests come on here and say otherwise. If thats your bag then you in for a great night im sure..so see you there wicked.gif

Hi Jim,

Just to let you know Bestwood Road from Bulwell moor bridge is closed and vehicular acces is not possible to the welfare, The way in is via Hucknall by going down by Tesco towards Papplewick village, turn right at the crossroad then head to bestwood, on entering the village take a left into school lane this will take you round to the welfare, if i could pop a route map on here i would maybe someone can, Hope you have a good night especially on that superb dancefloor,

wink.gifRegards Mall

CENTRAL SOUL NEW YEARS EVE GAMES WORKSHOP LENTON LANE NOTTINGHAM £6.00 ADVANCED TICKET.......CONTACT MALL.................07778797800yes.gif

Edited by Arabica

Looking forward to doing this one and hoping for a great night of festive soul at Bestwood

Will definately be bringing an oldies box (so should be sliding towards more 60's soul) :thumbup:

and of course some other stuff thrown in for good measure to keep ya dancing

SO, bring ya dancin shoes cuz ya gonna need em, and lets have a party

See ya on Sat

Andy R

Looking forward to doing this one and hoping for a great night of festive soul at Bestwood

Will definately be bringing an oldies box (so should be sliding towards more 60's soul) :thumbup:

and of course some other stuff thrown in for good measure to keep ya dancing

SO, bring ya dancin shoes cuz ya gonna need em, and lets have a party

See ya on Sat

Andy R

Thought you had sold um all Andy seeing that last time we spoke you were very ANTI oldie :chinstroke:

Hi Pat,if your there early then come and say hello,not be hanging round long as i have other important issues to attend so cant stop the distance

We hope to get there early Jim. Hope you have a few records to please my girl as Annette will have her list of 60s sounds with her. Just giving you the heads up buddy cos you know what these redheads are like if they dont get there needs metthumbsup.gif

See you Saturday

Pat

We hope to get there early Jim. Hope you have a few records to please my girl as Annette will have her list of 60s sounds with her. Just giving you the heads up buddy cos you know what these redheads are like if they dont get there needs metthumbsup.gif

See you Saturday

Pat

Will be taking a very limited number with me Pat,got a bit of trekking to do seeing that the main road to it is closed. I shall see what i can do :huh:

Thought you had sold um all Andy seeing that last time we spoke you were very ANTI oldie g.gif

Not at all Jim on both countswhistling.gif I do still have em and they will be there Sat. Not at all ANTI, just like em varied thumbsup.gif ( As it will be on Saturday!!! ) Hope that clears that one up PMSL whistling.gif Hope too see you there thumbup.gif Looks like being another great night (and no work next week for me thumbup.gif )

wicked.gif Andy

Edited by teacherman

Not at all Jim on both countswhistling I do still have em and they will be there Sat. Not at all ANTI, just like em varied thumbsup.gif ( As it will be on Saturday!!! ) Hope that clears that one up PMSL whistling Hope too see you there :thumbup: Looks like being another great night (and no work next weekfor me :thumbup: )

:wicked: Andy

Wont be able to stop Saturday as ive said,Austin will be there mind as long as he can get all the knives out his back :ph34r: