Soul Night's @ The Robin Hood Brierley - Sat 19Th Dec - Rob Smith

Hey guy's,

here we are again round to the 3rd Saturay, don't know where this month's gone , seem's to have flown :thumbsup: . Anyway this month myself Dick & Jonah are joined by top DJ & promoter Rob Smith :thumbup: who'll be bringing along his record bar with load's of bargin's to tempt all the DJ's & record collector's alike good.gif , you all know Rob, top guy with some top sound's :shhh: .

Come over & join us at our crackin' made to measure Northern venue, great friendly atmosphere, spacious dance floor & cheap bar :lol:whistling.gifbeer.gif .

For more info & direction's ring me on :- 01302 726124 or see our add in the Event's Calender, don't forget load's of top names lined up for the 3rd Saturday of each month next year cool.gif:shades:

See you all again soon, Woody :) .

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 16
  • Views 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi it's me again,

Modlife old buddy if you're out there pal, sorry the Blog's late again, another hectic weekend :thumbsup: . Not enough hour's in a day lately, you know how it goes good.gif . Anyway have'nt seen much of you & your posse out & about latey, what's up, you put your scooter to bed for the winter sleep3.gif . Hope you've got your travle arrangement's sorted this week, sorted our's, once bitten.... :lol:

See you & the boy's Saturday, Woody :thumbup: .

Guest modlife

Hi it's me again,

Modlife old buddy if you're out there pal, sorry the Blog's late again, another hectic weekend rolleyes.gif . Not enough hour's in a day lately, you know how it goes good.gif . Anyway have'nt seen much of you & your posse out & about latey, what's up, you put your scooter to bed for the winter sleep3.gif . Hope you've got your travle arrangement's sorted this week, sorted our's, once bitten.... shades.gif

See you & the boy's Saturday, Woody thumbsup.gif .

Better late than never Woody, I know your a busy chap and all that! To be honest, I`ve been rather busy missen lately.Vera`s not bin well so I`ve been helping Norris get the papers out. Chuffin` heavy them bags! laugh.gif

It`s probably just me and my homeboy (Pepe) this saturday, but we`ll try and keep you entertained while you wait for your taxi not to turn up again!

See yer there pal. good.gif

Guest Barry Holland

Hey guy's,

here we are again round to the 3rd Saturay, don't know where this month's gone , seem's to have flown tumbleweed3.gif . Anyway this month myself Dick & Jonah are joined by top DJ & promoter Rob Smith thumbup.gif who'll be bringing along his record bar with load's of bargin's to tempt all the DJ's & record collector's alike good.gif , you all know Rob, top guy with some top sound's whistling.gif .

Come over & join us at our crackin' made to measure Northern venue, great friendly atmosphere, spacious dance floor & cheap bar laugh.gifwhistling.gifbeer.gif .

For more info & direction's ring me on :- 01302 726124 or see our add in the Event's Calender, don't forget load's of top names lined up for the 3rd Saturday of each month next year cool.gifshades.gif

See you all again soon, Woody thumbsup.gif .

Ey up Dave, hope you have a good 'un saturday mate, i know you will. All the best Barry. KGB. KTF.

Better late than never Woody, I know your a busy chap and all that! To be honest, I`ve been rather busy missen lately.Vera`s not bin well so I`ve been helping Norris get the papers out. Chuffin` heavy them bags! laugh.gif

It`s probably just me and my homeboy (Pepe) this saturday, but we`ll try and keep you entertained while you wait for your taxi not to turn up again!

See yer there pal. good.gif

Hi buddy,

glad you made home safe & sound (eventually), bleedin' Taxis wanker.gif . Paper boy's assistant, yeh i can visualize you doin' that, right up your street (if you'll pardon the pun) :lol: :lol: :lol: . When we meet up Saturday we'll have a chat about what's going off round about over the holiday's, try & put myself about a bit more good.gif . Are you going to the Metrodome on the 27th ??? :g:.

Anyway see you at the weekend, Woody :yes: .

Hi Dave,

I'm really looking forward to this one mucker, the christmas spirit has taken hold of me and I'm

so excited. I hope you will be wearing something festive as befits the ocaision, but somehow knowing how miserable you are

I'd be stunned if you did...whistling.gif .

As for myself, I'll be donning my vintage Santa Claus underpants, the special edition with the beard on the inside.

(Brilliant thermal properties, I just hope they can withstand a few hours of dancefloor action...biggrin.gif) and my designer

mistletoe tiara.

See you there....Chris.

Ey up Dave, hope you have a good 'un saturday mate, i know you will. All the best Barry. KGB. KTF.

Hello Baz,

thank's pal, have a good one yourself down at the Victory Club :thumbup: . Got say your 10th anniversary night last Saturday was amazing, fantastic music & atmosphere all night good.gifwhistling.gif:lol: . It's easy to see how you've reached a decade at the KGB with you & Ann at the helm, you've heard the old saying "you only get out what you put in.... good.gif .

Be in touch with you both over Christmas, cheer's buddy, Dave :thumbsup: .

Edited by Streight Up

Hello Baz,

thank's pal, have a good one yourself down at the Victory Club thumbup.gif . Got say your 10th anniversary night last Saturday was amazing, fantastic music & atmosphere all night good.gifwhistling.giflaugh.gif . It's easy to see how you've reached a decade at the KGB with you & Ann at the helm, you've heard the old saying "you only get out what you put in....) good.gif .

Be in touch with you both over Christmas, cheer's buddy, Dave thumbsup.gif .

Aye up Woody hope saturday night goes well and if I dont see your befor have great xmas mate thumbsup.gif

Aye up Al,

cheer's mate, superb spot again last week buddy whistling.gifgood.gif .

Might see you later on tomorrow night, if not hope you & Mrs Dalessio have a fantastic Christmas thumbup.gifthumbup.gif , be in touch soon, Woody thumbsup.gif .

Cheers for that mate Mrs D is fine she sends her love and pass on our love to Rosie. I hope you have a great christmas too mate thumbsup.gif

Hi Dave,

I'm really looking forward to this one mucker, the christmas spirit has taken hold of me and I'm

so excited. I hope you will be wearing something festive as befits the ocaision, but somehow knowing how miserable you are

I'd be stunned if you did...whistling.gif .

As for myself, I'll be donning my vintage Santa Claus underpants, the special edition with the beard on the inside.

(Brilliant thermal properties, I just hope they can withstand a few hours of dancefloor action...biggrin.gif) and my designer

mistletoe tiara.

See you there....Chris.

Hi'ya Chris,

bleedin' miserable (bloody cheek :lol: ) - not me pal, i'm as happy as a can be.... :D It's you that alway's look's fed up :shades: , people alway's askin' what's a matter with Chris :g: .

As for my attire tonight, i'll be wearing me suit, if a wore owt else no bugger'd recognize me would they :P . Too much info about your unddies, we don't wanna know :lol: .

See you about 7:00pm, nice one pal, Dave :D .

Guest modlife

Oreyt Woody? thought I`d give you a bump! "OOOOer missus" Really looking forward to tonight mate, and sure you and the guys will be on top form as usual.

If you looking to get in my goodbooks, try sampling my refo` clips.There maybe something in there to inspire you! See you later dude! thumbup.gif

Guest bluekeepthefaith

Oreyt Woody? thought I`d give you a bump! "OOOOer missus" Really looking forward to tonight mate, and sure you and the guys will be on top form as usual.

If you looking to get in my goodbooks, try sampling my refo` clips.There maybe something in there to inspire you! See you later dude! thumbup.gif