2010-04-04: Stafford, Fancy Another One ?

Guest Angela Lawrence

My brother and I only decided to go at the last minute, arriving at 11pm and we had no problem with paying the door tax. There were 3 rooms where we could go to and we chose the main room to start. Whilst we visited all 3 rooms our preference was the main room where the music was more to our liking.The diversity of sounds coming from the main room was refreshing. The sounds coming from the Spirit of stafford room were new sounds, the ethos of which I loved. However, I was unable to dance in this room due to the tile dancefloor. In my opinion, the tunes played in this room are ones that are'nt played at many places in the country but they reflect the spirit of Stafford sound nevertheless. I salute the DJ's for this. thumbsup.gif . I personally had no problem with the bar prices, considering that the venue was a nightclub as it was in the 80's. I had the time of mt life and I hope it will be an annual event.biggrin.gif

Edited by Angela Lawrence
  • Replies 609
  • Views 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

My brother and I only decided to go at the last minute, arriving at 11pm and we had no problem with paying the door tax. There were 3 rooms where we could go to and we chose the main room to start. Whilst we visited all 3 rooms our preference was the main room where the music was more to our liking.The diversity of sounds coming from the main room was refreshing. The sounds coming from the Spirit of stafford room were new sounds, the ethos of which I loved. However, I was unable to dance in this room due to the tile dancefloor. In my opinion, the tunes played in this room are ones that are'nt played at many places in the country but they reflect the spirit of Stafford sound nevertheless. I salute the DJ's for this. thumbsup.gif . I personally had no problem with the bar prices, considering that the venue was a nightclub as it was in the 80's. I had the time of mt life and I hope it will be an annual event.biggrin.gif

Oi oi Angie! Fab to see you enjoying yourself with that old sparkle in your eye again chick. And just where have you been hiding that cute little brother of yours all this time, that's what I want to know? Me & your Stevie had a bit of a giggle setting the world to rights and I demand you bring him out again soon yes.gif

Well I had an absolutely fantastic time on Sunday !

The 20th celebrations at the Queens Hall were fab but the 25th were even better !

Don't have time to do a register of who to thank & say hello to as my lunch hour is nearly over laugh.gif so I'll just thank everyone & say hello to everyone wave.gif I know you were there, you know you were there & that's all that counts, for me.

Well done to everyone involved.

Here's to the 30th celebrations beer.gif

Ali x

Oi oi Angie! Fab to see you enjoying yourself with that old sparkle in your eye again chick. And just where have you been hiding that cute little brother of yours all this time, that's what I want to know? Me & your Stevie had a bit of a giggle setting the world to rights and I demand you bring him out again soon yes.gif

Hi Theresa

Big sis Angie has promised to take me somewhere else soon!

Thanks for the intro to the " South London Massive" and looking after Angie.

Take care Kid!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...