Bargain Cds - Some Hard To Find Stuff Here

Muscle Shoals

SOUL, BLUES & R&B - LOTS OF BARGAINS!

Small run USA/Canadian issues ( Official/Regency/Famous Groove/Sounds Of Soul/Park ) unless stated. All new and shrink wrapped - look closely, some interesting and hard to find tracks here...)

****DECEMBER OFFER - £7.50 each / 3 for £20. Five or more £6 each post free in EC.(outside EC at cost - advice with order).

Please use this address for Paypal - philhaynes@gmail.com . Phone 07946 763997 with any queries.

Arthur Alexander You Better Move On

1. You Better Move On (LP Version) 2. Love Letters 3. Hey! Baby! 4. Funny How Time Slips Away 5. Young World 6. A Thousand Stars 7. A Hundred Pounds Of Clay 8. Lover, Please Come Back 9. Love Me Warm & Tender 10. The Wanderer 11. Don't Break The Heart That Loves You 12. You're The Reason 13. Anna (Go To Him) 14. A Shot Of Rhythm & Blues 15. Go Home Girl 16. Soldier Of Love 17. Dream Girl 18. You Don't Care 19. Black Night 20. You Better Move On (Single Version)

Don Covay Ooh My Soul

Ooh My Soul ~ Paper Dollar ~ Switchin' In The Kitchen ~ Believe It Or Not ~ Shake With The Shake ~ Bip Bop Bip ~ Rockin' The Mule ~ Comin' Down With The Blues ~ Betty Jean ~ One Little Boy Had Money ~ The Fat Man ~ See About Me ~ Come On Back ~ Every Which A Way ~ Where Are You ~ Pony Time ~ Popeye Waddle ~ Please Don't Let Me Know ~ Hand Jive Workout ~ Love Boat ~ Can't You See I Love You So ~ It's Terrific ~ My Woman's Love ~ Take This Hurt Off Me ~ See Saw ~ Mercy Mercy.

Joe Tex All I Could Do Was Cry

All I Could Do Was Cry / Baby You're Right / She's Mine / Boys Will Be Boys / Set Yourself Down / Charlie Brown Got Expelled / Ain't Nobody's Business / Granny Stole The Show / You Keep Her / Cut It Out / Mother's Advice / Pnuemonia ./ Ain't I A Mess / My Biggest Mistake / You lIttle baby FAced Thing / Come On In This House / I'll Love You Just The Same / Don't Play / Davy, You Upset My Home / Blessed are These Tears / Get Closer Together / Another Woman's Love / Just For You And Me / Get Way BAck/ Yum Yum/ Baby You're Right ( version 2) / I'll Never Break Your Heart

Billy Stewart Hits & Rarities

1. Count Me Out 2. Fat Boy 3. Keep Lovin 4. Summertime 5. Temptation 6. No Girl 7. A Fat Boy Can Cry 8. Once Again 9. Ol' Man River 10. Scramble 11. That Old Black Magic 12. Canadian Sunset 13. I'm No Romeo 14. Fat Boy's Boogaloo 15. Look Back & Smile 16. True Fine Lovin' 17. Fat Boy 18. Tell It Like It Is 19. Billy's Blues 20. Sitting In The Park 21. Secret Love 22. I Do Love You 23. Every Day I Have The Blues 24. Cross My Heart 25. Golly Golly Gee 26. Moon River

Dee Dee Sharp It's Mashed Potato Time

1. Mashed Potato Time 2. Eddie My Love 3. Set My Heart At Ease 4. I'm Love Again 5. Slow Twistin' 6. Daddy's Home 7. Baby Cakes 8. Gee 9. My Prayer 10. Gravy 11. Twist & Shout 12. For Your Precious Love 13. (Dee Dee) Be My Girl 14. Ride 15. Two Lovers 16. A Houndred Pounds Of Clay 17. Village Of Love 18. Hurry On Down 19. To Be Loved 20. Splish Splash 21. The Loco-Motion 22. Rockin' Robin 23. Stay 24. Be Ever Wonderful 25. Party Lights 26. Do The Bird 27. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do 28. I Sold My Heart To The Junkman 29. You'll Lose A Good Thing 30. Tossin' & Turnin' 31. Goodnight My Love

VARIOUS Goldwax Collection ( Japanese P-Vine !)

James Carr 1. The Dark End of the Street 2. That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me 3. Pouring Water On A Drowning Man 4. These Ain't Raindrops The Ovations 5. It's Wonderful To Be In Love 6. I'm Living Good 7. I Like Summertime Spencer Wiggins 8. Take Me Just As I Am 9. Soul City U.S.A. 10. Let's Talk It Over 11. Love Attack Percy Milem 12. Crying Baby Baby Baby 13. Call On Me The Lyrics 14. So Hard To Get Along George & Greer 15. Good Times 16. You Didn't Know It But You Had Me Eddie Jefferson 17. When You Look In The Mirror "Wee" Willie Walker 18. From Warm To Cool To Cold 19. There Goes My Used To Be

VARIOUS Ladies Of Detroit Sound Vol. 1

1. Rose Batiste-Sweetheart Darling 2. Tamiko James-I'm Spellbound 3. Juanita Williams-Baby Boy 4. Barbara Mercer-Hey! 5. Frances Nero-Keep On Lovin' me 6. Rita Wright-I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You 7. Laura Lee-To Win Your Heart 8. Lewis Sisters-You Need Me 9. Debbie Dean-Stay My Love 10. Little Lisa-Hang On Bill 11. The Adorables-Daddy Please 12. Joyce Webb-It's Easier Said Than Done 13. The Supremes-He's All I've Got 14. Pat Lewis-Can's Shake It Loose 15. Little Ann-Going Down A One-Way Street 16. Barbara Mercer-Nobody Loves You Like Me 17. Kim Weston-I'm Still Loving You 18. Brenda Holloway-Reconsider 19. Gladys Knight & The Pips-Too Late For You & Me 20. Lollipops-Look What You've Done Boy 21. Liz Lands-Midnight Johnny 22. Chris Clark-Love's Gone Bad 23. Linda Griner-Goodbye Cruel World 24. The Velvelettes-Lonely Lonely Girl Am I 25. Barbara McNair-You're Gonna Love My Baby 26. Barbara Randolph-I Got A Feeling

VARIOUS The Best Of Loma Records (DOUBLE CD - still £7.50)

Finger Poppin' - Ike & Tina Turner /I'm The Lover Man - Little Jerry Williams /A Fool For A Fool - Ike & Tina Turner /I Wanna Thank You - Enchanters /Heart Full Of Love - Invincibles (E)/Tell Her I'm Not Home - Ike & Tina Turner /Rainin' In My Heart - Olympics /I Want To Be Loved - Enchanters /I Paid For The Party - Enchanters /Good Lovin' - Olympics /(I'll Do Anything) Just To Be With You - Ike & Tina Turner /Somebody (Somewhere) Needs You - Ike & Tina Turner /Your Search Is Over - Walter Foster /There Is Something On Your Mind, Part 1 - Baby Lloyd /Soul Jerk, Parts 1 & 2 /Lock Me In Your Heart - Apollas /Something's Burnin' - Maevellos /You're Absolutely Right - Apollas /We Go Together - Marvellos /Can't Win - Invincibles /Don't Come A-Knockin' - Mary Lee Whitney /Why Do You Want To Hurt The One That Loves You - Marvellos /You're Such A Sweet Thing - Marvellos /I Can't Stand It - Invincibles /Stay With Me - Lorraine Ellison //But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson /Don't Hold On To Someone (Who Don't Love You) - Lukas Lollipop /If I Told You Once (I Told You A Million Times) - Ben Aiken /We Need To Be Loved - Teen Turbans /Ain't That Terrible - Roy Redmond /A Change Is Gonna Come - Roy Redmond /Hypnotized - Linda Jones /Don't Play With My Heart - Marvellos /God Bless My Girl (But Don't Forget About Me) - Ben Aiken /Heart Be Still - Lorraine Ellison /You Don't Know Anything About Love - Carl Hall /That Old Time Feeling - Roy Redmond /I Can't Stand It - Linda Jones /Who Would Want Me Now - Apollas /What Have I Done (To Make You Mad) - Linda Jones /Good Day Sunshine - Roy Redmond /Give Me A Try - Linda Jones /Down But Not Out - J.J. Jackson /Somebody In The World For You - Mighty Hannibal /Roll With The Punches - Lonnie Youngblood /Get In The Groove - Mighty Hannibal /If That Guy Walks Out Of My Life - Three Degrees /Too Late - J.J. Jackson /Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) - Lorraine Ellison

VARIOUS Sweet Soul Sounds Vol. 1

1. Darrow Fletcher-Sitting There That Night 2. Henry Ford, Lil Nathie & Gifts-Treat Her Nice 3. Derek Martin-You Better Go 4. Festivals-I'll Always Love You 5. Franks Karl & The Dreams-Don't Be Afraid 6. Vibrations-So Blue 7. Otis Leaville-Let Her Love Me 8. Vontastics-Peace Of Mind 9. Monitors-Say You 10. Dells-God Bless The Child 11. Duncan Bros.-Things Go Better With Love 12. Vondells-Lanore 13. 5 Crowns-Just A Part Of Life 14. Michele Wiley-Feel At Home Here 15. Vibrations-Since I Fell For You 16. Entertaiment 4-Hey Lady 17. Amazers-It's You For Me 18. Delcardo's-Got No One 19. Ted Taylor 20. Exits-Under The Street Lamp 21. Nolan Chance-She's Gone 22. Impressions-Never Too Much Love 23. Dells-What A Good Night 24. Sharon Ridley-Stay A While With Me 25. Gospel Clefs-Open Our Eyes

VARIOUS Lost Deep Soul Treasures vol 1

It's All Wrong (It's All Right) - Sam Dees 2. Tired of Being Your Fool - Nelson SandersNo One Else Would Do - Clay Hammond 4.Oh Dreamy Me - Dicky Williams5. Counting Teardrops - James K-Nine 6. Say You Will - Willie Small 7 Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby And The Afros Thomas 8.Oh My Love - Winfield Parker 9.First Come, First Served - Betty Bibbs 10. I Found a Love - Valentine Adams 11. Where Does Love Go - Lee Charles Mitchell 12. Found a Love, Where It's At - New Bloods 13. I Had a Nightmare - Don Hollinger 14. No Love Have I - Eddie Billups 15.You Hurt Me for the Last Time - Otis Clay 16. I Don't Want to Go on Without You - Ronnie Mitchell 17. Still My Life Through - Billy Young 18. Don't Drive Me Away - Bobby 19. Baby One More Time - Jimmy Garland 20. If I Ever Needed Your Love - Gene Allison 21.I Can't Wait - Willy McDougal 22. Young, Dumb - Curtis Blandon 23. Oh What I'd Give - Tommy Collins 24. Throw Away the Key - Bell Brothers 25. I'm Sad About It - Lee Moses

VARIOUS Lost Soul Treasures Vol. 1

1. Little Richard-I Don't Know What You Got (But It's Got Me) 2. Jay Wiggins-Sad Girl 3. Don Gardner-Let's Get A Thing Going 4. Joe Tex-Someone To Take Your Place 5. JJ Barnes-Poor Unfortunate Me 6. Timmie Shaw-Gonna Send You Back To Georgia 7. Intrigues-In A Moment 8. Eddie Holman-This Can't Be True 9. Sharpees-Do The 45 10. C.O.D.s-Micheal 11. Tina Britt-The Real Thing 12. Visitors-Until You Came Along 13. Packers-Hole In The Wall 14. Avantis-Keep On Dancin' 15. Bobby Long & The Satellites-Mojo Workout 6 Theola Kilgore-The Love Of My Man 17. Harvey Scales & The 7 Sounds Love It Is 18. Commands-No Time For You 19. Jimmy Hughes-Steal Away 20. Darrell Banks-Open The Door To Your Heart 21. San Remo Golden Strings-Hungry For Love 22. Little Jackie Shane-Any Other Way 23. Show Stoppers-Ain't Nothin' But A House Party 24. Jimmy Holiday-The New Breed 25. Jay Wiggins-Forgive Then Forget 26. Roscoe Robinson-That's Enough 27. Diplomats-Here's A Heart

VARIOUS Lost Soul Treasures Vol. 2

1. Fred Hughes-Oo Wee Baby I Love You 2. Duke Earl-Oh Boy 3. Bert Keyes-Do Do Do Bah Ah 4. Sam & Bill-For Your Love 5. Wyley Terry-Follow The Leader 6. Wyley Terry-Follow The Leader (Part 2) 7. The Van Dykes-No Man Is An Island 8. The Ovations-I Believe I'll Go Back home 9. Jimmy Norman-I Don't Love You No More 10. The Phil Upchurch Combo-You Can't Sit Down (Part 2) 11. Johnny & The Expressions-Something I Want To Tell You 12. Little Richard-Try Some Of Mine 13. Marv Johnson-I Miss You Baby 14. The Masqueraders-I Ain't Got To Love No Body Else 15. Chuck-A-Luck-I Really Love You 16. The Marvellos-Why Do You Want To Hurt The One That Loves You 17. King Coleman-The Boo-Boo Song 18. Jay Wiggins-You're On My Mind 19. Harvey Scales & The Seven Sounds-On The Streets Of New York City 20. The Delphonics-You've Been Untrue 21. The Soul Runners-Spreadin' Honey 22.Bill Pickney I Do The Jerk23. Oscar Toney, Jr.-For Your Precious Love 24. The Profiles-If I Didn't Love You 25. The Parliaments-I Wanna Testify 26. Freddie Scott-Are You Lonely For Me 27. Derek Martin-You Better Go

VARIOUS Lost Soul Treasures Vol. 3

1.Yvonne Fair-You Can Make It If You Try 2. John Paine-Go Go Train 3. The Volumes-Gotta Give Her Love 4. Johnny Copeland-Dedicated To The Greatest 5. Rex Garvin-Sock It To 'Em JB 6. Rex Garvin-Sock It To 'Em JB (Part 2) 7. Ann Cole-Have Fun 8. The King Pins-It Won't Be This Way (Always) 9. John Roberts- Sockin' 1-2-3-4 10. Jimmy Norman & The O'Jays-Love Is Wonderful 11. Roscoe Jordan-Jessie James 12. Lotsa Poppa-I Found A Love 13. Lotsa Poppa-That's Where It's At 14. Sweet Sweet Love 15. Eddie Holman-Am I A Loser From The Start 16. The Stereos-Stereo Freeze Part 1 17. The Stereos-Stereo Freeze Part 2 18. Theola Kilgore-As Long As You Need Me 19. James Crawford-Help Poor Me 20. Larry Banks-Will You Wait 21. Drew Vells-Tell Him 22. Sammy Taylor-For Your Prescious Love 23. Bunny Sigler-Let The Good Times Roll 24. The Augustine Twins-Everyday Of My Life 25. The Monteclaires-Happy Feet Time 26. Jay W. King-I'm So Afraid 27. Tommy Duncan-Dance, Dance, Dance

VARIOUS Lost Soul Treasures Vol. 4

1.The Ambassadors-The Power Of Love 2. Don Covay-Popeye Waddle 3. The Lost Souls-It Won't Work Out Baby 4. The Spellbinders-For You 5. Jackie & The Starlites-Lonsome Boy 6. Jimmy Armstrong-Close To You 7. The Dells-It's Not Unusual 8. The Ultimations-WIthout You 9. Bobby Marchan-Get Down WIth It 10. Gene Chandler-Rainbow 11. Lee Williams & The Cymbals-I Love You More 12. The Jolly Jax-There Is Something On Your Mind Part 1 13. The Jolly Jax-There Is Something On Your Mind Part 2 14.Vernon Greene-Am I Ever Gonna See My Baby Again 15. Andre Williams-Pearl Time 16. Prince Buster-Ten Commandments 17. The Four Tempos-Showdown 18. Margie Hendrix & The Raelets-My Baby 19. Joe Cook-Doodle Pickle 20. Doc Oliver-Going Through A Change Of Love 21. The O'Jays-Lonely Drifter 22. L.J. Reynolds-Let One Hurt Do 23. Roy "C"-I'll Never Leave You Lonely 24. Don & Dewey & The Blosssoms-Don't Ever Leave Me 25. Dorothy WIlliams-Watchdog 26. Bobby Powell-The Bells 27. Jimmy Norman-Here Comes The Night

VARIOUS Lost Soul Treasures Vol. 5

1. The Falcons-I'm A Fool I Must Love You 2. Johnny Copeland-The Invitation 3. Sweets Reed-That's Why I'm Messin' Round Here 4. Lee Shot Williams-I Hurt Myself 5. Harmonica Fats-Funky Drop 6. Clarence Ashe-Troubles I've Had 7. Frankie Karl & The Dreams-Don't Be Afraid 8. Arthur Alexander-Sally Sue Brown 9. Andre Williams-You Got It & I Want It 10. The Upsetters-Let's Get A Thing Going 11. Donnie Elbert-Can't Get Used To Losing You 12. Gino Washington-Out Of This World 13. Mike & The Sensations-Victim Of Circumstances 14. Esquerita-I Woke Up This Morning 15. Robbie Montgomery-Pee Wee 16. Johnny Jones-Tennessee Waltz 17. Denise Chandler-I'm Walking Away 18. Big John Hamilton-Lift Me Up 19. Otis Williams-Your Sweet Love 20. Wilson Pickett-If You Need Me 21. Matt Brown-Man Without A Woman 22. Big Al Downing-All I Want Is You 23. Roy "C"-Shotgun Wedding 24. Linda Jones-Hypnotized 25. Watson & Williams-Substitute For Love 26. The Olympics-Same Old Thing 27. Pat Holben Trio-My Mother's A Funky Chicken

Various - Lost Soulful Doo Wop Treasures - Vol 1

1. No More Tears/Jive 5 2. I Don't Mind/Creations 3. No Man Is An Island/Van Dykes 4. Since I Don't Have You/Spellbinders 5. No More/Wallace Brothers 6. I Can't Live Without You/Volumes 7. Tragic/Sheppards 8. Weep No More/Nathan McKinny & Balleyites 9. The Search Is Over/David Dayton & Colos 10. Tell Me/Sensation-ivies 11. Be Mine/Preston Jackson & Rhythm Aces 12. I Want Her To Love Me/Larks 13. Please Change Your Mind/5 Du-Tones 14. Memories/4 Tempos 15. I'm Not Ashamed/Margo White & Group 16. Baby Baby/Hootenaires 17. I'll Love You Til I Die/Pirates 18. Love Me/Versitiles 19. I Wanna Know Who/Keynoters 20. I'll Follow You/Little Buck & Group 21. Misery/Dynamics 22. It Hurts Me Too/George Hughley & Cama Rockers 23. Did He Know/King & Sharpettes 24. This Time Next Summer/Gigi & Group 25. Say You Love Me/Relations 26. I'm So Mad/Little Jerry & Group 27. Come Into My Palace/Lee & Leopards 28. I Found Out/Disciples of Soul

Billie & Lillie La Dee Dah

1. La Dee Dah 2. Lucky Ladybug 3. Happiness 4. Bells, Bells, Bells (The Bell Song) 5. The Monster (Rock & Roll) 6. Draggin' 7. Over The Mountain, Accross The Sea 8. I Promise You 9. Love Me Sincerly 10. Nothing Moves Without A Push 11. Ain't Coming Back To You 12. Honeymoonin' 13. Creepin' Crawlin' Cryin' 14. You Made Me Love You 15. Till Death Do Us Part 16. Hangin' On To You 17. Aloysius Horatio Thomas, The Cat 18. Smokey Grey Eyes 19. Good Good Morning Baby 20. Why I Love Billy 21. Bananas 22. Swampy 23. Terrific Together 24. The In's & Out's Of Love 25. The Greasy Spoon 26. The Gambler 27. That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles 28. Free For All 29. I'll Never Be Free 30. Tumbled Down 31. The Two Of Us

Johnny & Joe Over The Mountain

1. Over The Mountain, Accross The Sea 2. Over The Mountain Part 2 3. Why Oh Why 4. I'll Be Spinning 5. It Was There 6. Where Did She Go? 7. Two Happy Hearts 8. My Baby's Gone On On 9. My Baby's Gone (And Left Me) 10. I Adore You 11. If You Tell Me Your Mine 12. Trust Me 13. Warm, Soft & Lonely 14. Across The Sea 15. Why Do You Hurt Me So 16. Jamaic-Out Thing 17. Red Sail In The Sunset 18. There Goes My Heart 19. I Was So Lonely 20. You Said It & Don't Forget It 21. Darling 22. Who Do You Love? 23. Feel Allright 24. Over Which Mountain 25. Why Did She Go? 26. Your Love 27. My Baby's Gone (And Left Me ) Outake 28. False Love Has Got To Go 29. I Want You Here Beside Me 30. Lonely Nights

THE HEARTS Lonely Nights

Lonely Nights / Oo-We / All My Love Belongs To You / TAlk About Him Girlie / Gone Gone Gone / Until The Real thing Comes Along / Disappointed Bride / I Had A Guy / She Drives Me Crazy / I Want Your Love Tonight / Like,Later Baby / Dancing InA Dreamworld / You Needn't tell Me , I Know / So Long Baby / You Say You Love Me / Where Are You Tonight /I Want To Be Free / There's No Love At All / Goodbye Baby / Thousand years From Today / If I Had Known / There Are So Many Ways/You Or Me Has Got To Go /My Love Has Gone / You Weren't Home / I Couldn't Let You See Me Crying

Ernie K-Doe Mother In Law

1. Mother In Law 2. A Certain Girl 3. Heeby Jeebies 4. Get Out My House 5. Tuff Enough 6. Loving You 7. Wanted $10,000 Reward 8. So Glad Your Mine 9. Te-Ta-Te-Ta-Ta 10. Where There's A Will 11. Be Sweet 12. A Good Woman 13. She's Waiting 14. Make You Love Me 15. T'Aint It The Truth 16. My Love For You 17. Hurry Up & Know It 18. I Cried My Last Tear 19. Lonelyology 20. The Fight 21. Baby, Since I Met You 22. Love You The Best 23. Reaping What I Sow 24. Easier Said Than Done 25. A Real Man 26. Hello My Lover 27. Waiting At The Station 28. Mo' Money 29. Honey Baby 30. Mother In Law (Out take)

Billy Ward & His Dominoes Feat. Clyde McPhatter & Jackie Wilson - Their Greatest Hits

1. Sixty Minute Man 2. Have Mercy 3. The Bells 4. Chicken Blues 5. I Am With You 6. These Foolish Things 6. The Deacon Moves In 7. I Can't Escape From You 8. Do Something For Me 9. That's What Your Doing To Me 10. Harbour Lights 11. Don't Leave Me This Way 12. Heart To Heart 13. Deep Sea Blues 14. I'd Be Satisfied 15. Weeping Willow Blues 16. Love, Love, Love 17. No Says My Heart 18. When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano 19. Pedal Pushin' Papa 20. Rags To Riches 21. St. Therese Of The Roses 22. Stardust 23. Deep Purple 24. Jennie Lee 25. Sixty Minute Man (Out take)

Papa Lightfoot & Sammy Myers Blues Harmonica Wizards

Papa Lightfoot: 1. Wine, Women & Whiskey 2. Jump The Boogie (Inst.) 3. Mean Ol' Train 4. P L Blues (Inst.) 5. When The Saints Go Marching In (Unissued) 6. Blue Lights (Inst.) 7. Mean Ol' Train (Version 2) 8. Wild Fire (Inst.) 9. Jumpin' With Jarvis (Inst.) 10. Rub A Little Boogie (Vocal: Champion Jack Dupree) 11. Mr. Ticker Agent (Vocal: Donald "Silver" Cooks) 12. Coming Back Home (Vocal: Donald "Silver" Cooks) 13. Creole Gal Blues (Vocal: Edgar Blanchard) 14. She'll Be Mine (Vocal: Edgar Blanchard) 15. Mean Ol' Train

Sammy Myers: 16. Sleeping In The Ground 17. My Love Is Hear To Stay 18. You Don't Have To Go 19. Sad, Sad Lonesome Day 20. Look On Yonder Wall (Vocal: Elmore James) 21. Poor Little Angel Child (Vocal: Elmore James Broomdusters-Unissued) 22. Rhythm With Me (Inst.-Unissued)

Chicken Shack Boogie

1. Jackie Brenston-Independent Woman 2. Huey Smith & The Clowns-High Blood Pressure 3. The Counts-Darling Near 4. Smiley Lewis-Down Yonder We Go Balling 5. Varella Dillard-So Many Ways 6. Shirley & Lee-Feel So Good 7. Archibald-Stack-O-Lee 8. The Charms-Bye Bye Baby 9. The Hawks-I-YI 10. Amos Milbum-Chicken Shack Boogie 11. Donnie Elbert-What Can I Do? 12. Clarence "Frogman" Henry-Ain't Got No Home 13. Wynonie Harris-Bloodshot Eyes 14. Bobby & Ronald-You're Mine Oh Mine 15. Frank Motley-Honkin' At Midnight 16. The Barons-Searching For You 17. Champion Jack Dupree-Two Below Zero 18. Etta James-Crazy Feeling 19. Little Ester & The Dominoes-Deacon Moves In 20. Big Walter Price-Pack Fair & Square 21. The Spiders-Witchcraft 22.Rosco Gordan-Baby Let's Get High 23. Calvin Boze-Safronia B. 24. Little WIllie Littlefield-Kansas City 25. Frankie Lee Sims-What Will Lucy Do? 26. Tiny Bradshaw-Train Kept-a-Rolling 27. Angel Face-I Got A Man 28. Sammy Lewis-So Long Baby Good Bye

Chicken Shack Boogie Vol. 2

1. Zu Zu Bolin-Why Didn't You Eat Where You Slept Last Night 2.Jimmy Beck-Pipe Dreams 3. Smiley Lewis-Real Gone Lover 4. Paul Bascomb-Mumbles Blues 5. Chams-That's Your Mistake 6. Rollee McGIll-Rhythm Rockin' Blues 7. Dave Bartholomew-When The Saints Come Marching In 8. Joe Thomas- Page Boy Shuffle 9. Counts-My Dear, My Darling 10. Joe Weaver-Loose Caboose 11. Jo & Ann-Gee Baby 12. Louis Jordan-Messy Bessy 13. Varetta Dillard-Mercy Mr. Percy 14. Cliques-Come Back Baby 15. Tommy Ridgely-Looped 16. Clifton Chenier-Nobody Loves Me 17. 5 Owls-I Like Moonshine 18. Billy Tate-Single Life 19. Robins-If It's So Baby 20. Big Maybelle-Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 21. Charlie & Ray-Oo Gee Oo Wee 22. Amos Milbum-Milk & Water 23. Playmates-Sugar 24. Pelicans-Ain't Gonna Do It 25. Johnny Otis-Court Room Blues 26. Charms-Who Knows 27. Rosco Gordon-T-Model Boogie 28. Billy Love-Juiced

Chicken Shack Boogie Vol. 3

1. Amos Milbum-Chicken Shack Boogie 2. The Drivers-Women 3. Lynn Hope-Blow Lynn Blow 4. Mike Gordon-Why Don't You Do Right? 5. Margie Day-Little Red Rooster 6. Junior Gordon-My Love For You 7. The Native Boys-Strange Love 8. Lightnin' JR & The Empire-Somebody Changed The Lock 9. Lil Son Jackson-Get High Everybody 10. Lee Diamond-Mama Loochie 11. Eddie Jones & The Toppers-Certainly All 12. James Wayne-Tend To Your Business 13. Papa Lightfoot-Blues Lights 14. The Lamplighters-Goody Goody Good Things 15. Rollee McGill-People Are Talking Part 1 16. Otis Blackwell-Daddy Rollin' Stone 17. T-Bone Walker-Tell Me What's The Reason 18. The Swallows-Good Time Girls 19. Champion Jack Dupree-Shake Baby Shake 20. Sugar & Spice-Indeed I Love You 21. Big Walter Price-Gamblin' Woman 22. Young John Watson-Thinkin' 23. The Tilters-EE-TIL-YA-DEE 24. Todd Rhodes-Your Mouth Got A Hole In It 25. Professor Longhair-Rockin' With Fes 26. Johnny Rodgers-Calling Baby 27. Sax Kari-Geneva & Johnny 28. Joe Turner-Jump Tonight

Chicken Shack Boogie Vol. 4

1. Jimmy McCracklin 2. The Checkers-Let Me Come Back 3. Wynonie Harris-Playful Baby 4. Big Boy Groves-I Got A New Car 5. Snookum Russell-Juke Box Boogie-Woogie Chick 6. The Roamers-Deep Freeze 7. Johnny Otis-Lawdy Miss Clawdy 8. Julian Dash-Coolin' With Dash 9. Professor Longhair-Curly Haired Baby 10. The Robins-Thats What The Good Book Says 11. Joe Dyson-Merc-O-Matic Boogie 12. The Sly Fox-Alley Music 13. The Spiders-Tears Began To Flow 14. Dave Bartholomew-The Monkey 15. Hal Paige & The Wailers-Thunderbird 16. Arther Lee Maye & The Crowns 17. Rudy Greene-Meet My Baby 18. Richard Berry-Good Love 19. Bob Gaddy-Slow Down Baby 20. Joe Weaver-Baby I'm In Love With You 21. The 5 Royales-Don't Give No More That You Can Take 22. Piano Red-I Ain't Nobodys Fool 23. Jimmy Witherspoon & The Lamplighters-Move Me Baby 24. Rosco Gordon-Booted 25. The Echoes-All That Wine Is Gone 26. Faye Simmons-Whim Wham Whop 27. The Five Crowns-You Win Again 28. Philip Walker-Lousiana Walk

Chicken Shack Boogie Vol. 5

1. Bobby "Mr. Blues" Merrill-I Ain't Mad At You 2. Chuch Higgins-Come On & Blow Your Horn 3. Eddie Bo-I'm Wise 4. The 5 Keys-That's What Your Doing To Me 5. Little Walkin' Willie-Don't Holler Baby 6. The Sly Foxx-My Four Women 7. Jimmy Wilson & The All-Stars-Lemon Sqeezer 8. Lafayette Thomas-Cockroach Run 9. Elmore James & His Broomdusters-Comin' Home 10. Paul Gayten-Time Is Passing 11. The El Rays-Christine 12. Wynonie Harris-Put It Back 13. Bull Moose Jackson-Nosey Joe 14. Marie & Rex I Can't Sit Down 15. Bobby Mitchell & The Toppers-4x11=44 16. Little Esther & Bobby Nunn-You Took My Love Too Fast 17. Frankie Marshall-Why Oh Why 18. Kid Thomas-Jivin' Mess 19. Joe Tex-Just You & Me 20. The Flames-Cry For Me Baby 21. Frankie Lee Sims-Walkin' With Frankie 22. Chuck Edwards-Just For A Day 23. Jack Dupree-Rub A Little Boogie 24. Tiny Bradsaw-Well Oh Well 25. The Rambles-50-50 Love 26. Elmon Mickle-Lonesome Highway 27. The 4 Jacks-Last Of The Good Rocking Men

Chicken Shack Boogie Vol. 6

1. Sticks McGhee-Jungle Juice 2. Don & Dewey-Miss Sue 3. The Gentlemen-Something To Remember You By 4. Big Jay McNeely-Mule Milk 5. Johnny O'Niel-Ugly Women 6. The 5 Keys-Lawdy Miss Mawdy 7. Jimmy McCracklin-I Wanna Make Love To You 8. Jimmy Wilson & The All-Stars-Oh Red 9. Doc Starkes & The Nightriders-Women & Cadilacs 10. The Solotones-Front Page Blues 11. Juke Boy Banner-Rock With Me Baby 12. The Ray O Vacs-Party Time 13. Ray Agee & His Jivin' Five-I Gotta Have Your Love 14. Lee Diamond & The Upsetters-Hatti Malatti 15. Lula Reed & The Strangers- Caught Me When My Love Was Down 16. Willard Harris & The Czars of Rhythm-Straighten Up Baby 17. Billy Gayles-Just One More Time 18. The Vibes-Stop Jibin' Baby 19. Herby Joe-Smokestack Lightin' 20. Arbee Stidham- Meet Me Half Way 21. Wynonie Harris & The Royals-All Night Long 22. The Hot Shots-Blue Hours 23. The Rip Chords-Let's Do The Razzle Dazzle 24. Lionel Hampton-Hey Ba Ba Re-Bop 25. Otis Rush & Group 26. Morris Pejoe-Screaming And Crying 27. The Majestics-I'm Never Lonely 28. Piano Red-Jumpin' The Boogie

VARIOUS The 30 Top Teen Dances

1. Chubby Checker-The Twist 2. Little Eva-Locomotion 3. The Applejacks-Mexican Hat Rock 4. The Diamonds-The Stroll 5. Dee Dee Sharp-Mashed Potato Time 6. Bobby Freeman-Shimmy Shimmy 7. Ray Anthony-Hokey Pokey 8. Chubby Checker-Pony Time 9. Al Brown's Tunetoppers-The Madison 10. The Dovells-Bristol Stomp 11. The Applejacks-Rocka-Conga 12. Johnny Otis-Willie & The Hand Jive 13. Pastel Six-Cinnamon Cinder 14. Little Joey & The Flips-Bongo Stomp 15. Ray Anthony-Bunny Hop 16. The Orlons-The Wah-Watusi 17. Jimmy McCracklin-The Walk 18. Candy & The Kisses-The Eighty One 19. Bent Fabric-Alley Cat 20. Tonly & Joe-The Freeze 21. Bobby Rydell-The Cha Cha Cha 22. Huey "Piano" Smith & The Clowns-The Popeye 23. The Olympics-The Bounce 24. Jackie Lee-The Duck 25. The Larks-The Jerk 26. Chubby Checker-Limbo Rock 27. Major Lance-Monkey Time 28. Joey Dee-Peppermint Twist 29. The Dovells-Hully Gully Baby 30. Alvin Cash & The Crawlers-Twine Time

VARIOUS New Orleans Vocal Group Connection 1

1. Feeling Alright on Saturday Night - Velvetiers 2. This Is The Life - Tic Tocs 3. Joe The Grinder - Hawks 4. Mardi Gras Mambo - Hawkettes 5. No One To Love Me - Sha Weez 6. I Know I Was Wrong - Barons 7. Question - Webs 8. 4X11=44 - Toppers 9. Who Are You - Orbits 10. Boom Boom - Barons 11. Blue Jeans and Ribbons - Spiders 12. Oh Baby - Velvetiers 13. Honey Honey - Supremes 14. Chimes - Pelicans15. Cottin' Pickin' Hands - Dukes 17. God News - Hawks 18. True Fine Mama - Showmen 19. Witchcraft - Spiders 20. Mr. Hard Luck - Orbits 21. Dearest Darling - Clowns 22. My Girl Across Town - Lester Robinson & Upsetters 23. Honey Baby - Blue Diamonds 24. What A Party - Jesse Allen & Group 25. Feeling Alright on Saturday Night - Velvetiers

VARIOUS New Orleans Vocal Group Connection 2

1.Crying The Blues -- Moonbeams 2.Down In Mexico -- The Pelicans3.Early Sunday Morning -- Shaweez 4.Don't Leave Me Here To Cry -- The Supremes 5.Remember Me -- The Bees 6.Wini Brown -- Dukes 7.All Women Are The Same -- The Hawks 8.Free, Single And Disengaged -- The Clowns 9. Eternally Yours -- Barons 10.Shimmies And The Shakes -- Dukes 11.You Broke My Heart -- Kidds 12. Teenage Baby -- Moonbeams 13.Drunk, Drunk, Drunk -- The Pelicans 14.Quit My Job -- The Clowns 15.Tell Me You Love Me Too -- The Spiders 16.Sunny Side Of The Street -- The Bees 17.Real Gone Mama -- The Pelicans 18.Just For You And I -- The Supremes 19.Meant For Me -- The Toppers 20.Feeling Sad -- Shaweez 21.It's Too Late Now -- The Hawks 22.So Tired -- The Spiders 23.No Money -- Blue Diamonds 24.Teardrop Eyes -- Dukes 25.Snoopin' And Accusin' -- Tic Tocs

Homesick James Chicago Slide Guitar Legend ( Official 5253 - USA)

1. Johnny Mae Take 2 2. Lonesome Old Train Take 1 3. Lonesome Old Train Take 2 4. Farmer's Blues 5. Whiskey Headed Woman 6. Williamson's Boogie 7. Homesick Blues 8. Dirty Rat 9. The Woman I Love 10. Wartime 11. Lonesome Blues 12. Late Hours After Midnight 13. Williamson Shuffle 14. 12th Street Station 15. Long Lonesome Day 16. Crossroads17. My Baby's Sweet 18. My Kind of Woman 19. Sunnyland/Homesick Special 20. My Baby's Gone 21. Set a Date 22. Can't Afford To Do It 23. Queen's Rock 24. Can't Hold Out 25. Crutch & Cane 26. Got To Move

LITTLE JUNIOR PARKER Driving Wheel (MCA)

Driving Wheel / I Need Love So Bad / Foxy Devil / Someone Broke This Heart Of Mine / How Long Can This Go On / Yonder's Wall / Annie Get Your Yo Yo / Tin Pan Alley / Someone Somewhere / Seven Days / The Tables Have Turned / Sweet Talking Woman / Sweet Home Chicago / Five Long Years / Next Time You See Me / In The dark / BArefoot Rock / Wondering / Strange Things happening /. These Kind Of Blues

Little Caesar & The Romans Toga! Toga! Toga! (Del -Fi 71262 - USA)

1. Those Oldies But Goodies 2. She Don't Wanna Dance 3. I Need You So 4. Ten Commandments Of Love 5. C.C. Rider 6. Little Star 7. Adorable 8. Memories Of Those Oldies But Goodies 9. Fever 10. Popeye One More Time 11. Yoyo Yo Yoyo 12. Hully Gully Again 13. Frankie & Johnny 14. Work With Me Annie / Annie Had A Baby 15. Searchin'16. Quarter To Three 17. Twelve Months Of The Year 18. Memories 19. Betty Jean 20. Three Weeks Ago Today

VARIOUS - West Coast Guitar Killers Vol. 1

1. Floyd Dixon feat. Johnny "Guitar" Watson-Let's Go Smitty 2. Johnny Fuller -Mean Old World 3. Guitar Shorty-Hard Life 4. Guitar Shorty-Ways Of A Man 5. Big Mama Thornton feat. Lafayette Thomas Thomas 6. Baby Calloway-Midnight Blues 7. Little Miss Janice-Scarred Knees 8. The Rockin' Bros.-Behind The Sun 9. Lafayette Thomas-Weekly Blues 10. Lafayette Thomas-The Thing 11. Lafayette "Thing" Thomas-Claim On You 12. Lafayette "Thing" Thomas-Old Memories 13. Johnny Otis Orch. feat. Pete "Guitar" Lewis-One Nighter Blues 14. Johnny Otis Orch. feat. Pete "Guitar" Lewis-Goomp Bumps 15. Ivory Lucky (Ted Taylor)-Bob Reed's Band 16. Joe Liggins Honeydrippers-In The WeeWee Hours 17. Troyce Key feat. Eddie Cochran-Baby Please Don't Go 18. Troyce Key feat. Eddie Cochran-Watch Your Mouth 19. Guitar Shorty; Bob Tate's Band-How Long Will It Last 20. Guitar Shorty; Bob Tate's Band-Love Loves 21. Johnny Morrisette-Brick 22. Lafayette Thomas-Lafayette's A-Coming 23. Jimmy McCraklin feat. Lafayette Thomas-Too Late To Change 24. Guitar Shorty; Bob Tate's Band-I Never Though 25. Claude & The Hightones-High Sailing

VARIOUS : A Fortune Of Blues Vol. 1

John Lee Hooker: 609 Boogie / Dr. Ross: Cat Squirrel / Bobo Jenkins: Ten Below Zero (Version 1) / Bobo Jenkins: Ten Below Zero (Version 2) / John Lee Hooker: Cry Baby / John Lee Hooker: Love You Baby / Dr. Ross: Call The Doctor / Maceo Merriweather: Worried Life Blues # 2 / Eddie Kirkland: I Must've Done Something / Dr. Ross: New York Breakdown / Big Jack Reynolds: I Had A Little Dog / John Lee Hooker: Whiskey & Women / Grace Brim: Strange Man / Dr. Ross: Industrial Boogie / Bobo Jenkins: Baby Don't You Want To Go (Version 1) / Bobo Jenkins: Baby Don't You Want To Go / (Version 2) / John Lee Hooker: Have Mercy On Poor Me / John Lee Hooker: It's My Own Fault / Maceo Merriweather: Have You Heard About It / Harry Willis: Poker Playing Baby / Big Blue Carson: Why Did You Leave / Earl Chapman: Take Two Steps Back / Dr. Ross: Cannonball / Sir John Lee Hooker: Crazy Bout That Walk / Joe Weaver: I'm On My Merry Way /

VARIOUS 28 Original Golden Oldies

1. Memory Lane - Hippies 2. Felicia - Bobby & His Orbits 3. There Goes - Enchanters 4. A Casual Look - Six Teens 5. Shattered Dreams - Youngsters 6. Bong Bong - Vince Castro 7. Letter To A Schoolgirl - Delacardos 8. Rainy Day Bells - Globetrotters 9. Somethin' Cool - Academics 10. W-P-L-J - 4 Deuces 11. Baby I Love You So - Joe Weaver & The Don Juans 12. Dance, Dance, Dance - Cavaliers 13. Henrietta - Jimmy Dee & The Offbeats14. Pledge Of A Fool - Barons 15. Now That I Have You - Willows 16. Kiss Me And Make Up - Crowns 17. Oh But She Did - El Capris 18. Wicked Ruby - Danny Zella & Zel Rocks 19. Death Of An Angel - Donald Woods & Bel Aires 20. You're Mine Oh Mine - Bobby & Ronald 21. Shirley - John Fred & Playboy Band 22. Tick Tock - Ritchie Corell 23. Crazy Eyes For You - Bobby Hamilton 24. Chop Chop Boom - Danderliers 25. Pickin' The Wrong Chicken - Five Stars 26. Last Chance - Collary & The Satellites 27. That's How I Feel - Students 28. Mary Lee - Rainbows

VARIOUS - ITTY BITTY TREASURE CHEST VOL 1 ( Regency - Canada)

1. Five Dollars / So Trance 2. Montclairs / Golden Angel 3. Creators / Wear My Ring 4.Royal Jokers / September In The Rain 5. Centuries / Take My Hand 6. Swans / Wedding Bells, Oh Wedding Bells 7.Nathaniel Meyer / My Last Dance With You 8 Andre Williams & Geno Parks / . My Tears 9. Earthquakes / Darling Be Mine 10. Delteens / (Why Don't You) Love Me 11.Floyd Smith & Montclairs / This Is A Miracle 12.Four Kings / Rose Of Tangier 13.Earthquakes / Bashful Guy 14.Royal Jokers / Sweet Little Angel 15.Nathaniel Meyer & Twilights Village Of Love 16 Earthquakes / . Look What You've Done 17 Joe Weaver & Th e Don Juans / . Baby I Love You So 18 Five Jets / . I'm Wandering 19.Starlighters / Zoom 20. El Capris / Girl Of Mine 21.Five Dollars / My Baby-O 22. Delteens / Listen To The Rain 23. Four Kings / Do-Li-Op 24.Hi-Fidelities / Street Of Loneliness 25. Centuries / Oh Joe Joe 26. Earthquakes / This Is Really Real

VARIOUS - ITTY BITTY TREASURE CHEST VOL 2 ( Regency - Canada)

1 Destinations / Valley Of Tears 2 Del Rios / Just For Tonight 3. Joe Weaver Tootsie Roll 4. Centuries / Oh Joe Joe 5. Short Stops / If I loved You 6.Combinations / Mother Was Right 7. Five Jets / I'll Always Remember 8. Diablos / Jungle Fever 9 Montclaires / Call The Police 10 Hi-Fidelities / Street Of Loneliness 11. Constellations / The Best Things In Life Are Free 12. Fabulous Four / Rita 13. Little Eddie & The Don Juans / Calypso Beat 14. Gardenias / I'm Laughing At You 15. El Capris - These Lonely Nights 16.Five Jets / I Am In Love 17 Royal Jokers / I Don't Like You That Much 18. Lee Thomas & The Don Juans / Baby Don't You Care 19. Gino Parkes & The Hi -Fidelities / Last Night I Cried 20. Joe Weaver & The Don Juans / Looka Here Pretty Baby 21. Swans / I'll Forever LOve You 22.Chet Oliver / Cool As A Cucumber 23. 5 Dukes Of Rhythm / Everybody's Singing The Blues 24.Four Kings / My Heart Goes Acting Up 25. Four Arcs / It Won't Be Very Long 26.Earthquakes / Crazy Bop 27. Montclaires / Don Juan 28. Little Ernest Tuckers / Gonna Get Me A Satelite

VARIOUS Hits That Jumped (MCA)

1. Tune Weavers / Happy Happy Birthday 2. Bobby Lester & The Moonlighters / So All Alone 3. Lewis Sisters / Come On, Let's Stroll 4. Johnny Fuller / You Got Me Whistling 5. Danny Overbea / Train, Train,Train 6. Harvey / I Want Somebody 7. Jimmy McCracklin / The Walk 8. Johnny Fuller / All Night Long 9. Earl Washington / Misirlou 10. Danny Overbea / Forty Cups Of Coffee 11 Lula Reed / Anything To Say Your Mine. 12. Bobby Lester & The Moonlighters 13 Clifton Chenier / My Soul 14. Bobby Charles / See You Later Alligator 15 .The Miracles / All I Want (Is You) 16. Paul Gayten / Driving Home part 1

17. Myles & Dupont / Loud Mouth Annie 19. Sensations / Music, Music, Music 19 Clarence Frogman Henry / I Found A Home

Del-Fi Doo Wop, Vol. 1 (To Be Loved Forever)

1. To Be Loved (Forever) Pentagons 2 Be Fair Gallahads 3 You, You, You Tisby, Ercelle 4 This Letter to You Gallahads 5 Deserie Blue Angels 6 I'm Gonna Love Valentino & the Lovers 7 My Baby's All Right Castaleers 8 Betty Jean Little Caesar & The Romans 9 This Is the Answer to Love Gallahads 10 You're Mine Flamingo, Johnny 11 I Like the Way You Look at Me Pentagons 12 That's Why I Cry Castaleers 13 What in the World Can I Do? Hep Cats(2:26) 14 Tenderly Beloved McGee, Al 15 I'll Never Stop Dreaming Tisby, Ercelle 16

Del-Fi Doo Wop, Vol. 2 (One Teardrop Too Late)

1. Lonely Guy-Gallahads 2. Twelve Months of the Year-Little Caesar & The Romans 3. I - Flamingo, Johnny 4 .Like Heaven-Blue Angels 5 I'm Without a Girl Friend-Gallahads 6 . I'm Gonna Find Myself a Guy -Watesians 7. One Teardrop Too Late - Valentino & the Lovers 8. Echo - Holloway, Brenda 9. For a Love That Is Mine - Pentagons 10. Mr. Fabulous - Moore, Doreth 11. So Tough -Furys 12. Read the Book of Love - Davis, Hal 13. Jo Jo the Big Wheel - Gallahads 14. My Love I Can't Hide - McCall, Little Johnny 15. Gift of Love - Van Dykes [2] 16. Wedding Bells - Mosley, Little Joe & The Sequins

Del-Fi Doo Wop, Vol. 3 ( Honey For Sale)

1. The Dilly Up - The Hep Cats/2. Honey For Sale - Chip Nelson/3. Hey Fool - Brenda Holloway/4. My Wife Can't Cook - The Blue Satins/5. Down At The Beach - The Pentagons/6. Please, Please, Please - Prentice Moreland/ 7. Yoyo Yo Yoyo - Little Caesar & The Romans/ 8. Chinese Junk - Prentice Moreland/ 9. Looking For Your Heart - Prentice Moreland/ 10. Foolish One - Doretha Moore/ 11. Alley Oop Cha Cha Cha - The Prehistorics/ 12. Lookin' For A Job - Little Joe Mosley And The Sequins/ 13. Quiet As It's Kept - Chip Nelson/ 14. Heads Up, High Hopes Over You - The Pharoahs/ 15. Wagon Wheels - Prentice Moreland/ 16. Choo-Choo Train - Mystery Artist (?)

VARIOUS Harmony Classics Vol 1 ( Sapphire -USA)

I Goldentones / Ocean Of Tears 2. Bombers / Marlena 3. Blue Chips / Appointmnet With Love 4. Kodaks / Love Wouldn't Mean A Thing 5. Victorians / Heartbreaking Moon 6. Fabulous Enchanters / Why Are You Crying 7. Centurians / Since You Left My World 8. Argyles / Moonbeam 9. Revels / Talking To My Heart 10 . InMy Dream 11. Impacts / They Say 12. Jamecos / Most Of All 13. Manderins / Going Away 14. Ascots / (Darling) I'll See You Tonight 15. Softones / My Mother's Eyes 16. Deckers / Sincerely With My Heart 17. Dee-Cals / Stars In The Blue 18. Flints / People Say 19. Sunbeams / Please Say You'll Be Mine 20. Stylers / Gentle As A Teardrop 21. Playboys / One Question 22. Serenaders / I'll Cry Tomorrow 23. 5 Trojans / Lola Lee 24. Corvelles / Daisy 25. Nuggets / Before We Say Goodbye 26. Devilles / I De Believe 27. Cashmeres / My Sentimental Heart 28. Echoes / Soldier Boy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!