Boogaloosoul - Sat 2Nd Jan 2010

Boogaloo

Big thanks to everyone who turned up to make December's Boogaloo a really special night. Great atmosphere and great music played by all. Next Boogaloosoul is on 2nd Jan and should be another packer of a night and a real addition to the New Year festivities. Great new venue with a real dancefloor. What more could you ask for?

Djs on the night are Chris Dale, Terry, Liam, Warren Boogaloo, Little Ian and Steve Clegg

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till .00

We are at:

Greenwich Town Social Club

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

e-mail - boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

• Replies 11
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the major

Bloody hell, I've just realised its next week Sat. This Christmas malarky really screws up up your soul calendar. Better get on the tom toms.

Tom Toms heard loud and clear here matey. See ya dahn there...

Guest GingerDave

Sorry Warran can't make this one due to work but i know it;ll be a good un Happy new year to you Karran and i see you both soon take care and have a great night KTF:thumbup::lol:

Guest Bearsy

Just a quick hello and wishing you all at Boogaloo a happy New Year and have a great time tonight and hopefully see you all soon in deepest darkest Londinium :thumbup:

Bearsy & Marie

Guest the major

Oh yeah, decade it is then.

First one of the last year of the current decade, methinks - 2011 will be the 'new decade'. But whichever way you slice it, it's gonna be tonite and it's gonna be a cracker....

Am just of to get me anorak dry-cleaned.sleep3.gif