100 Club Xmas Porty

Tues 22nd December 9pm-2am

With THREE WISE MEN

Ady Lupton

Adam Buchanan

Ady Croasdell

NO OTHER CLUB CAN BOAST ALL ITS DJs NAMES BEGINNING WITH AD 2010 YEARS SINCE JESUS's BIRTH

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

100 Club 100 Oxford Street London W1

Mick's had to pull out because his daughter is having her own Messiah on Christmas Eve. Russ is being held over in Iraq or Afghanistan cooking plum pudding for the ambassador. Ferero Roches for him again then.

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

With THREE WISE MEN

Ady Lupton

Adam Buchanan

Ady Croasdell

NO OTHER CLUB CAN BOAST ALL ITS DJs NAMES BEGINNING WITH AD 2010 YEARS SINCE JESUS's BIRTH

100 Club 100 Oxford Street London W1

Mick's had to pull out because his daughter is having her own Messiah on Christmas Eve. Russ is being held over in Iraq or Afghanistan cooking plum pudding for the ambassador. Ferero Roches for him again then.

100 club xmas portyph34r.gif Don't you mean portly ?

With THREE WISE MEN

Ady Lupton

Adam Buchanan

Ady Croasdell

Ah Ady, although you couldn't adhere to your original plan, that is indeed an adroit last-minute administrative adjustment - with Luppers the admirable Whitstable pocket Adonis advantageously added to the line-up for our adulation, it'll be highly advisable to adjourn to the 100 Club early for this year's adrenaline-fuelled adventure into Christmas party territory. And as we're already addicted to the adorable Adam, we're adamant that it'll add up to adult entertainment of the highest order.

We'll be there. We're from South London. We're massive. And we advocate that everyone attends. laugh.gif

Ah Ady, although you couldn't adhere to your original plan, that is indeed an adroit last-minute administrative adjustment - with Luppers the admirable Whitstable pocket Adonis advantageously added to the line-up for our adulation, it'll be highly advisable to adjourn to the 100 Club early for this year's adrenaline-fuelled adventure into Christmas party territory. And as we're already addicted to the adorable Adam, we're adamant that it'll add up to adult entertainment of the highest order.

We'll be there. We're from South London. We're massive. And we advocate that everyone attends. laugh.gif

I won't admonish you for that you adorable creature. Mine's an ADvocat!

Guest Mrs Simsy

The latest snow flurry has stopped and the club have guaranteed the air conditioning will be broken for us so we'll be nice and warm!

:P

Would love to be coming but we're currently snowed in in leafy Herts, my car's stranded in Stansted village & i have work on Wednesday so all things considered it'll probably be a no show!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the January 100 though, seems like an age since i've been!

Have a great party & a Merry Christmas.x

Cu All tonight,

Hooo Hooo Hooo

2010 before AD.

I will be in VaVaVoom flyer duty tonight, Ady Lupton and I also have a limited amount of tickets with us if you need to purchase ticket for the VaVaVoom New Year eve party simply ask.

If you not sure what Mr Lupton look like here's a recent photo of him:

https://www.blueberry...f-81115-550.jpg

sig_sep.png

Va Va Voom New Years Eve Allnighter!

9pm-6am.

Rare 60's,70's Soul & Crossover

Spun for you by

Soul Leg ends,

Arthur Fenn,Ady Pountain,Dave Flynn,Tony Smith,Pete Widdison.

Madrid Soul Society,

David De Santiago & Sergio M.Vivas.

And your residents,

Yann Vatiste,Joel Maslin & Ady Lupton.

Plus 2 alternative rooms courtesy of The New Untouchables.

At The Venue 229 Great Portland St,London,W1W 5PN.

Advance tickets recommended & available via the ticket hotline 02073237229 or www.229thevenue.co.uk £15 or £20 on the door if still available.

For cheap onsite accommodation call 02076318305 or accomm@ish.org.uk

For more info go to,

https://web.me.com/ya...om/Welcome.html

Edited by Yann V

Cu All tonight,

Hooo Hooo Hooo

2010 before AD.

I will be in VaVaVoom flyer duty tonight, Ady Lupton and I also have a limited amount of tickets with us if you need to purchase ticket for the VaVaVoom New Year eve party simply ask.

Looking forward to seeing you mate (Macc = Nicol by the way).