The Robin Hood Edwinstowe

Dendog

With a great set from Kyp last Sat 12th at the Hood. He delivered sounds that was very welcome to hear at our little shed. (Thank you Kyp) and I do hope you will come again.thumbup.gif

We have possibly the best Landlord at the Robinking.gif , at 12:30 I gave out the last order bit, then seeing some carrying two and three pints I announced that this could be a lock-in. Looking up at our landlord he put thumbs up, he then came down and said to have a set of northern soul people travel from a far, and stay all night dancing to sounds from the vault was great to see. If there's anything he could do we were only to ask. Then he came back and said could we do one of these every week.

What a thought the Robin Hood every week, nay ho nay I said.no.gif

thumbsup.gif Well Ray"n"Mary another great night again, good.gif

Well thank you all that have supported the Robin, and see you at our Christmas party next Sunday 20th Dec

I know for a fact we at the hood wish you all a

Merry Soul Christmas and an even more for the New Year

To all Friends and Enemies alike

WE LOVE YOU ALL "LIKE IT OR NOT"

XXXX

tongue.gif

Edited by Dendog
  • Replies 2
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

With a great set from Kyp last Sat 12th at the Hood. He delivered sounds that was very welcome to hear at our little shed. (Thank you Kyp) and I do hope you will come again.:thumbup:

We have possibly the best Landlord at the Robin:king: , at 12:30 I gave out the last order bit, then seeing some carrying two and three pints I announced that this could be a lock-in. Looking up at our landlord he put thumbs up, he then came down and said to have a set of northern soul people travel from a far, and stay all night dancing to sounds from the vault was great to see. If there's anything he could do we were only to ask. Then he came back and said could we do one of these every week.

What a thought the Robin Hood every week, nay ho nay I said.:no:

thumbsup.gif Well Ray"n"Mary another great night again, :good:

Well thank you all that have supported the Robin, and see you at our Christmas party next Sunday 20th Dec

I know for a fact we at the hood wish you all a

Merry Soul Christmas and an even more for the New Year

To all Friends and Enemies alike

WE LOVE YOU ALL "LIKE IT OR NOT"

XXXX

:tongue:

Just had a email from my good freind Kyp "the faith" asked me to put his play list up (any-thing for you pal)

Thanks to those that listened,danced and clapped...just happy to dj-playlist for Kyp the faith.

Eddie Homan I surrender

James Carr Thats what i want o know

Dee Dee Sharp What kind of lady

Ike and Tina Turner Dust my broom

Bobby Hebb Love love love

Little Richard I need love

The Dells Make sure

Theresa Lindsey Gotta find a way

Bunny Sigler Girl,dont make me wait to long

Mickey Lee Lane Hey sah lo ney

Willie Mitchell That drivin' beat

The OJays I dig your act