• Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mrsmotown

yep, hi-de-chuffing-hi thumbup.gif

its my first event without my partner gonna be strange for me so anyone there who knows me or knew my partner mrmotown please come n say hellorolleyes.gif

Guest dazzzzler

its my first event without my partner gonna be strange for me so anyone there who knows me or knew my partner mrmotown please come n say hello:rolleyes:

find barnsley crowd lot of us ,cant mis us ask 4 daz n mags we will make u feel welcomethumbsup.gif .

Guest dazzzzler

find barnsley crowd lot of us ,cant mis us ask 4 daz n mags we will make u feel welcomethumbsup.gif .

p.s crazy horse is where the northern/motown room is ,thats where u will find us.:thumbup:

its my first event without my partner gonna be strange for me so anyone there who knows me or knew my partner mrmotown please come n say hellorolleyes.gif

it's sooo friendly Mrs.motown, you ain't gonna feel out of it.

If you have a need for Detroits' finest as a subject for conversation Lincolnshire's own Mr.Motown (Chris Forrest) will be there to supply you with any matrix numbers you wish to reminice about. :)

Edited by coops

Yep 16+ from the Mansfield area it's a great weekend cheap tooooooooo

Fancy Dress on order lots of fun with entertainment to die for

Den

it was good to see you there last year dennis, don't forget you speedos, with this global warming a paddle will certainly be on the menu!!! :lol:

it was good to see you there last year dennis, don't forget you speedos, with this global warming a paddle will certainly be on the menu!!! thumbsup.gif

We had snow last febph34r.gif : might bring my scuba diving kit to the next one , it will keep me dry anyway. But the sounds make up for the weatheryes.gif

den

For more info on the Skegness Butlins weekender contact - Stars and Stripes www.starsandstripesimports.com - events@starsandstripesimports.com

Tel Skegness 01754 611838

Thanks.

Dave.

DJs & TIMES

FRIDAY 8PM - START WITH MARTIN TOPLEY

9PM - IAN SEAMAN

10PM - STEVE AUSTIN

11PM - ANDY JACKSON

12MID PETE TAYLOR

1AM - NICK BORST

2AM - DOUG HALL

3AM - CLOSE

SATURDAY 1PM - 5PM With... HALL & BORST, TAYLOR & AUSTIN, FORREST & TATS, COOPS & STANFORD, TOPLEY & MOLLY, JACKO & SEAMAN, MOJO LAKIN & YOCKY, DAVE RAY & SNOWY(Special Guest).

SAT 8PM - PAUL MACK

9PM - MICK COOPER

10PM - SNOWY(Special Guest)

11PM - PETE TAYLOR

12MID YOCKY

1AM - CHRIS FORREST & TATS

2AM - JOHN POOLE

3AM - DAVE RAY & GUESTS

4AM - CLOSE

SUNDAY 1PM - 5PM ... Same DJs As Saturday 1PM - 5PM.

SUN 8PM - MOLLY

9PM - MARTIN STANFORD & COOPS

10PM - IAN SEAMAN

11PM - CHRIS FORREST & TATS

12MID YOCKY

1AM - DOUG HALL & NICK BORST

2.30AM - DAVE RAISTRICK - GRAND FINALE & GOODBYES

3AM - CLOSE

All subject to last min changes.

Edited by Dave Raistrick

went last year with about a dozen mates from clowne mansfield area .snook in for a free breakfast monday morning and was that impressed paying full board this year, great weekend spent most of the time in the crazy horse just sneaking out to see a few of the live acts .looking forwardto it never realised so many red coats were into and could dance to northern:chinstroke:

kev

may have to miss this one myself due to go to spitzbergen inside the artic circle at end of january but hoping work might cut me some slack and fit this in thumbsup.gif

but dont despair duckworths and dingles will be there

been going since it started and its one our favourite w/ends

took my scooter last year and even tho it was freezin me and bernie had a great time riding into skeg and went to mablethorpe,

will be with team tarn so come over and see us

cheers b

it was good to see you there last year dennis, don't forget you speedos, with this global warming a paddle will certainly be on the menu!!! thumbsup.gif

whistling.gifAm tekking my speedo's Coops world record holder on the fast green slide in fun land anybody fancy a challenge satdi morning 11 o'clock swimming pool bring it on yocki Wizemuller , all them notts wussers wont be there too cold too cold too cold and the title will go to a yorkshireman again HA HA HAwhistling.gif see you all at skeggi Yocky and Joy.

whistling.gifAm tekking my speedo's Coops world record holder on the fast green slide in fun land anybody fancy a challenge satdi morning 11 o'clock swimming pool bring it on yocki Wizemuller , all them notts wussers wont be there too cold too cold too cold and the title will go to a yorkshireman again HA HA HAwhistling.gif see you all at skeggi Yocky and Joy.

i'll challenge you mush, used to work there, brought up on it and got the greasyest trunks outside greasy-trunk land! (chuffing Yorkies! don't think putting a ferret down thee trunks will make tha go faster!) :yes:

HELLO BIG LAD NOT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE I HOPE YOUR GOOD LADY IS OK. WILL SEE YOU AT SKEG AND DO SOME CATCHING UP HOPE YOU BOTH HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR BINGING THE USUAL CROWD FROM (D.B.S.C) AND A FEW MORE YOU AND JOY TAKE CARE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND ALL THE YORKSHIRE CREW LOVE TO YOU ALL AND A BIG KISS FOR THE WONDERFUL JOY AND A LITTLE KISS FOR YOU LOLwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif K.T.F.TREV AND KAREN (D.B.S.C) NOTTM.

P.S WE START A NEW VENUE AT RAINWORTH M.W. (NEAR MANSFIELD) FIRST ONE 29th JAN HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE SOMETIME

Guest mrsmotown

Join us on Stage Friday Night and Nick and I will Make sure you are well known and part of the Butlins Family

Doug

thanks doug i will do n thanks to all who repliedhatsoff2.gif

Hey up dave and donna hope you are both ok can you still book at butlins for feb because someone asked me if it was full last night all the best yocky ans joy.

Hey up Yocky only booked ours on Monday 4th tell em if they phone up they may stand a better chance.

Gaz.

PS Happy New Year to you all.

Guest yorks old boys

Join us on Stage Friday Night and Nick and I will Make sure you are well known and part of the Butlins Family

Doug

ok doug what time am i on stage thenhatsoff2.gifwhistling.gifthumbup.gif

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

traveling. from stoke. been 8 out of the last 10yrs. would'nt miss it if i could help it. reccomended to all. the crazy horse is for die hard soulies. the other venues are more "party time people".

DJs & TIMES

FRIDAY 8PM - START WITH MARTIN TOPLEY

9PM - IAN SEAMAN

10PM - STEVE AUSTIN

11PM - ANDY JACKSON

12MID PETE TAYLOR

1AM - NICK BORST

2AM - DOUG HALL

3AM - CLOSE

SATURDAY 1PM - 5PM With... HALL & BORST, TAYLOR & AUSTIN, FORREST & TATS, COOPS & STANFORD, TOPLEY & MOLLY, JACKO & SEAMAN, MOJO LAKIN & YOCKY, DAVE RAY & SNOWY(Special Guest).

SAT 8PM - PAUL MACK

9PM - MICK COOPER

10PM - SNOWY(Special Guest)

11PM - PETE TAYLOR

12MID YOCKY

1AM - CHRIS FORREST & TATS

2AM - JOHN POOLE

3AM - DAVE RAY & GUESTS

4AM - CLOSE

SUNDAY 1PM - 5PM ... Same DJs As Saturday 1PM - 5PM.

SUN 8PM - MOLLY

9PM - MARTIN STANFORD

10PM - IAN SEAMAN

11PM - CHRIS FORREST & TATS

12MID YOCKY

1AM - DOUG HALL & NICK BORST

2.30AM - DAVE RAISTRICK - GRAND FINALE & GOODBYES

3AM - CLOSE

All subject to changes.

Latest news and info - contact Dave 07850 538320

Guest yorks old boys

Latest news and info - contact Dave 07850 538320

looks like we are in for a storming weekend you just dont get a dj line up like that anywhere see you all there ken & caroline york