seanco

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking for copy's of Dean Jones,Women Valiant and Dee Dee sharp comin home Gamble.

Ya sure Dee Dee is on Gamble? thort she had only the two 45's on the label, "What Kind Of lady" and "Bottle Or Me", neither of which has this on the flip, they both got "Youre Gonna Miss Me" on b sides

It aint one of her cameo releases is it mate?

steve

Social source share

Ya sure Dee Dee is on Gamble? thort she had only the two 45's on the label, "What Kind Of lady" and "Bottle Or Me", neither of which has this on the flip, they both got "Youre Gonna Miss Me" on b sides

It aint one of her cameo releases is it mate?

steve

Hi steve thanks for pointing that out for me,had been reading that dds maried Mr gamble and it stuck in my head..been informed its on a cameo lp.

regards

sean

Social source share

Hi steve thanks for pointing that out for me,had been reading that dds maried Mr gamble and it stuck in my head..been informed its on a cameo lp.

regards

sean

I have the Lp Sean

Its called " All the hits"by dee dee sharp vol II on cameo

make sure if you see it ,you get the vol II

volume 1 is readily available so don't be fooledwicked.gif

Bought it off ebay and only for the track mentioned ..but sadly it occasionally jumps on my decks (just payed it and id did'nt jumpthumbup.gif )

good luck in your quest

Social source share

I have the Lp Sean

volume 1 is readily available so don't be fooled:wicked:

Bought it off ebay and only for the track mentioned ..but sadly it occasionally jumps on my decks (just payed it and id did'nt jump:thumbup: )

good luck in your quest

Social source share

I have the Lp Sean

volume 1 is readily available so don't be fooled:wicked:

Bought it off ebay and only for the track mentioned ..but sadly it occasionally jumps on my decks (just payed it and id did'nt jump:thumbup: )

good luck in your quest

Any idea as to value of the Dee Dee LP, Nev ?

cheers

Don

Social source share

Any idea as to value of the Dee Dee LP, Nev ?

cheers

Don

Hi Don

It's a difficult one to call .

I put this in look at your box a short while back and am putting the link here for your perusal

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/112049-valuation-please/page__p__1157426__hl__dee%20dee%20sharp__fromsearch__1entry1157426

The biggest obstacle always seems ,people's disregard for lp's g.gif

They are as original as 45's ,most contain unreleased gems (such as this example) ,more for your money ..but it's the fact some dj's hate carrying and cue'ing up lp tracks.

To be honest i have found it tricky myself at times ...but then i'm usually pissedlaugh.gif

P.S if Sean or anyone else wants to take a chance on my copy they can have it for £30 inc post

if it plays ok ...it's a bargain ...if not send it back for a refund !

How fair is that thumbsup.gif

Note:- my system is a cheap ion "dj in a box" kit ,about £175 for a set of direct drives with a mixer ,you can't expect much for that ,so it could be a fine lpg.gif

Social source share