Jimmy Fraser On Talk Sport

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nearly jumped out of my skin then, the harmonica intro to "Of hopes and dreams and tombstones" came on and I thought I must have accidentally started a cd up or my itunes and it turns out it was on Talk Sport and they were using it as background music!  Blimey.

seems to be more and more tunes appearing on tv - even heard the champion on sports personality of the year the other day

Edited by grant
Social source share

Nearly jumped out of my skin then, the harmonica intro to "Of hopes and dreams and tombstones" came on and I thought I must have accidentally started a cd up or my itunes and it turns out it was on Talk Sport and they were using it as background music! Blimey.

Been using it a while now Pete-I mentioned on here meself.

They also use Billys Bag and a coupla others that escape me at the minute.

ATB

Tony

Social source share

Guest Jimmy Scriv

On the football show on Radio Lancashire Garry Hickson plays Soul Improvisations - Van McCoy and KJee the Niteliters as background music.

Social source share

CAN'T WAIT NOW TO HEAR ANTHONY AND THE DEL-SONICS - EVRYTIME... ON THE WILKINSONS STORE ADVERT :thumbsup:

BRI PINCH.

I want to hear " Wade In The Water " used for Tena Lady .

Malc Burton

Social source share

Nearly jumped out of my skin then, the harmonica intro to "Of hopes and dreams and tombstones" came on and I thought I must have accidentally started a cd up or my itunes and it turns out it was on Talk Sport and they were using it as background music! Blimey.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

ohmy.gif

Hawksbee and Jacobs use Bo Junior's-Coffee Pot as their theme. Featured on the Hipshaker album from Goldmine.

Andy Townsend and Mike Parry use Bongo Rock-Incredible Bongo Band US Pride/UK MGM

Billy's Bag as mentioned is a current background filler along with Jimmy Fraser. Obviously one of the behind the scene's team is fascinated by the Mod/Northern cd's.

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

it,s the Bside instrumental pete.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!