Northern Soul Stories - Book In Stock

Neil Rushton

NORTHERN SOUL STORIES book now in stock and all orders placed so far went out this morning.

If you are still looking for a last minute Christmas present pleae note we are sending out all Uk orders Royal Mail special delivery which means signed for delivery witihin 24 hours. This means we can send out orders as late as December 23 and they will be delivered next day, ie in time for the big day.

LIMITED EDITION HARDBACk in dust jacket 1 to 500 indiividually numbered, includes Jackie Ross/Marvin Gaye single and lovely memorabilia artwork.

29.99 Pounds plus 5 contribution to postage and packing -Total 34.99

DE-LUXE SOFTBACK (actually far superior to standard soft back, is thin hardcase without dust jacket) - 19.99 Pounds plus 5 contribution to postge and packing - total 24.99..

Both formats look great.

You can pay by PayPal to sales@soulvation.biz

Or my Credit/Debt card, PayPal via the shopping cart on the web site - www.soulvation.biz

Many thank to everyone who has ordered already.

All the Best,

Neil

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WENT ROUND TO NEIL'S LAST NIGHT TO PICK UP MY COPY.

THE BOOK (NORTHERN SOUL STORIES) HAD JUST ARRIVED FROM THE PRINTERS.

LOADS OF ACTIVITY GOING ON PACKING THE PRE ORDERS,

I GOT TO SAY IT LOOKS LIKE AN "EXCELLENT READ",THE GRAPHICS ARE SUPERB, AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T READ laugh.gif IT CONTAINS LOTS OF PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN PHOTOS FROM BACK IN THE DAY.

COMMENT AND INTERVIEWS WITH ARTISTS, DJs AND FANS COVER ALMOST EVERY ASPECT OF SOUL MUSIC OVER THE LAST FIFTY YEARS.

SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LAST MINUTE XMAS PRESSIE FOR YOUR MUM , DAD, GRANDMA whistling.gif OR ANY SOUL FAN THEN THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE ANSWER.

Social source share

Neil, did you get my PM? Paid the deposit back in October and haven't heard anything ever since...

Had a PM from you earlier and thought I had replied, if not apologird as mad day getting books out. Will contact you via PM..but all orders gone out if deposit/balance of money paid.

All orders received since last posted have been sent off and all orders received this afternoon will go out this afternoon.

Thanks,

Neil

Social source share

All orders sent overnight and this morning have been despatched.

All orders received over the weekend will be sent out Monday am special delivery signed for post to be delivered on Tuesday.

And if you're going to Tadcaster All-Dayer I will have copies for sale there.

Details of how to order and pay by Credit/Debit Card are on the web site - www.soulvation.biz

All the Best,

Neil

Social source share

Neil,

is it true you've done a deal with Birmingham City ?

when [ ....err... if ? ] they score next they'll lift up their shirts and there will be a big advert for

"Northern Soul Stories"

hee hee

good luck with this Neil, I know how hard you've worked on it.

pete

WILL THAT BE FOR THE CHINESE TRANSLATION EDITION ? whistling:laugh:

Social source share

Neil,

as is obvious to anyone who has read the book, I've had at least 2 chances to put in my 2 pennies into the draft.

but I was still gagging to see what the overall end result was going to look like

I got mine today, read it one go, and was thinking that whilst you simply can't get this ' thing ' down into a single book, I think you have managed to get some of the 'soul' of the PEOPLE and of the SCENE into this book

parts of it are what I know already, parts of it are interesting and informative about a scene that has dominated large slices of my teens and adult life,

and some parts of it are just spine - tingling

I think I've read every N.S. book so far, and I've ALWAYS got something [ sometimes a lot, sometimes less ], but always something. out of every one I've read

this one gives me lots of bumps and shivers, which is what I want from a book about something I'm in love with

once a journalist, always a journilist eh Neil ?

[ maybe you've been wasting your time all these years in the music biz ? [ hee hee ]

thanks - I love it

pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!