Beware Of Suspect Fake Ebay Bidder - Bretdeamer

Gene-R

Member 'Brett Deamer' (bretdeamer on Ebay - notice the mispelling of his own name) has bid on one of my items - he has zero feedback. Well, until a few minutes ago when another seller pointed him out as someone who has returned as a fake bidder (don't know why he gave him a positive - may have been the only way to get the warning across).

I had my suspicions about him as soon as I received his bid at the last minute (due to the fact I don't allow zero feedback bidders to bid on my items). His registered address is 2 Marylebone Road, London, which is a business address. At this early point in time, he appears to target Ska and Reggae sales.

Sellers beware.................

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Member 'Brett Deamer' (bretdeamer on Ebay - notice the mispelling of his own name) has bid on one of my items - he has zero feedback. Well, until a few minutes ago when another seller pointed him out as someone who has returned as a fake bidder (don't know why he gave him a positive - may have been the only way to get the warning across).

I had my suspicions about him as soon as I received his bid at the last minute (due to the fact I don't allow zero feedback bidders to bid on my items). His registered address is 2 Marylebone Road, London, which is a business address. At this early point in time, he appears to target Ska and Reggae sales.

Sellers beware.................

Anyone with zero feedback bidding on ska and reggae is 99.9% to be a fake bidder.

I've had to stop advertising on there now, they ruined every one of my last auctions.

Social source share

I can't understand how these weird bastards get off on doing this.  Why?

they are jealous of the tunes you have or are selling...if they cant have the tunes then they dont want anyone having them...sad gits

Social source share

Thankfully my second chance bidder accepted the offer, and it's now gone to the right person.

What may be a good idea for most sellers is to update their buyer requirements, as I have. You can block people without a credit card on their account, and select the minimum feedback requirements for it (eg, feedback of 1 or less).

Social source share

Anyone with zero feedback bidding on ska and reggae is 99.9% to be a fake bidder.

I've had to stop advertising on there now, they ruined every one of my last auctions.

boxing.gifI AM A BUYER NOT A SELLER! HOWEVER AS THE MEXICAN SAID TO THE DRIFTER "Caramba SO Very bad to see a GOOD man DIE" >>>>>>>>>>>>>"But it,s better to be up 1 year and do something, than to be down there and do nothing AH?

MMMmm the fact is almost all dealers have been stung one way or anouther "Just dont except anyone with low feedback bidding on yer Rare Dusties or Pizzas? hatsoff2.gif this is a great un Mikeph34r.gif DAVE (TITFA TAT) KIL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!