Talk Of The South Sat 19 Dec

Guest matt tees

• Replies 8
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All TICKETS FOR THE TALK OF THE SOUTH CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ARE NOW SOLD.  PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL UNLESS YOU HAVE A TICKET.  

theres two on ebay sean

Edited by Guest

Guest matt tees

All TICKETS FOR THE TALK OF THE SOUTH CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ARE NOW SOLD. PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL UNLESS YOU HAVE A TICKET.

A massive thanks to everybody who have bought advanced tickets for tomorrow night, it is a complete sell out and we are looking forward to seeing you all there. Those who have already pre-booked tickets you can pick them up tomorrow. Again if you have not either purchased or pre-booked a ticket please do not travel. The venue has its own security and will ensure only the allocted number of people will be allowed entrance. We wish you you all a Happy Christmas and New Year!!! Sean, Pete, Lynn and Michelle.

Toons sorted, re sorted and sorted yet again. I have now hidden the key to my record box so I can't change my mind again - well I am a girliewub.gif - ...........................best find it before 7.30 though ohmy.gif

Really sorry I can't make this afternoon and will be missing Steve Clark's set but have something to do I just can't get out of. Be there about 7pm really looking forward to itwink.gif

QoFxx

Guest fatcontroller

Sean, it was always gonna be a packer, have a really great night.

Happy Xmas Sean, Pete, Lynn, Michelle, catch you in the New Year

Mick & Tracey:thumbsup:

Guest blazingfire

I have got 4 tickets for sale , as unfortunately we cannot make it now. I am in Letchworth ,Herts ,about 12 miles east of Luton on the A505 ,right near junc 9 of the A1M. They can be collected or i can deliver locally within reason.

Edited by blazingfire