Nat Wright - Cryin' Blue

Guest sean daniels

Guest sean daniels

ANY INfo please?

But if it was a one off, why would he upload the whole record for anyone to copy?

Edited by sean daniels
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Someone just sent me a PM asking if I thought this looked moody, here my reply to them. I have collected dubs for many years and they do come in all shapes an sizes, so to speak.

'No one seems to know much, seen original discs like that before. But also anyone doing a fake dub these days will put it on a 10" or 12" as they are easy to find nowdays, 45 blanks are very hard to find, so always a little more wary of 10" or 12" dubs'

I have to also add that 12" and 10" dubs were used back in the day for single 45rpm cuttings, but were less common in the 60's, but become more prevelent in the 70's

Social source share

Guest ruffsounds

Just had a listen and if you compare Nat Wright's Mr Love to this there are similarity's in the musical arrangement in places, just wondered if they were done in same sessions ?? and one got binned for some reason.

cheers Ralph

Social source share

hi chalky , kitch plays a much better imho,version with female backing singing a chorus LETS HAVE A PARTY, over and over,, this versions good but the one kitch plays is better ,,,, cliff

Hi Cliff, I've probably heard it then :thumbup: will make a point of listening out for it next time I hear Kitch out :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest sean daniels

where's the full clip? Like Dave says, cracking tune!!

UPLOAD NOW EDITED TO A MUCH SHORTER CLIP. Edited by sean daniels
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!