Sensations - Demanding, Harvey Averne Dozen

George G

Looking for these two...not exactly commons but hey, my two most wanted records and it's Christmas....

Sensations - Demanding Man

Harvey Averne Dozen - Never Learned To Dance

Don't have to be mint (but can be), VG+ that sounds fine DJing or at home, with presentable labels. Fair market price paid

PM or email : georgeg45@verizon.net

thanks!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know these are tough...I was figuring to pay around 1000UKP for the Sensations (about $1650 USD). I saw HAD for $500-$600 in the past year. In hindsight I should have bought it at the time. I have money on hand now.

If you don't ask, you won't get, eh?

Mr. Gasher, how can I get in touch with Mr. Weston?

- George

Social source share

I know these are tough...I was figuring to pay around 1000UKP for the Sensations (about $1650 USD). I saw HAD for $500-$600 in the past year. In hindsight I should have bought it at the time. I have money on hand now.

- George

Hi George, he's on here as Spaghetti Weston thumbsup.gif

Social source share

- George

I saw 2 copies of the Harvey Averne go through ebay on 'Buy It Nows' for $365 and $500. Both had been bought by the time I saw them despite having ebay searches saved for it which meant I received emails from ebay telling me they had been listed.

Sold my own copy for £500, at the time (due to personal reasons) I had put everything up for sale and the Harvey Averne was the record I received most enquiries about.....at £500 Icould honestly have sold 20 copies of it :ohmy:. It is around but you need to be very quick to grab a copy as there's a large number of people chasing it. Good luck and hope you get one as it's a brilliant 45 :thumbup:

Social source share

• 6 months later...