Soldiers Club Hednesford Friday 18Th Dec

Well where do you start on probably the coldest night of the year we had a marvellous turnout at the Soldiers. The atmosphere was brilliant people saying this venue is what they experienced 30 years ago compact great dance floor cheap bar and brill music. Must thank my 2 guests Blue Max and Mr Happy Soul Arnie who was behind the decks for the 1st time and he did a sterling job well done that man.

The Soldiers is just about keeping people on the dance floor and that certainly happened last night some great old memories.

I'm sure over the next few months we will be seeing the locked out signs on the doors here so come and experience the Soldiers nothing fancy just happy people.

Thanks for the support guys and gals hope to see ya at the next one Friday 8th Jan

Gaz

• Replies 5
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers Pard your comments are always from the heart you say what you mean so I take this kind comment with great pleasure.

Glad you enjoyed the night hpefully see ya at the next one.

Gaz

must just say thanks to gaz for the invite!! really enjoyed thet whole night!!

a great little venue!! good dance floor!! cheap bar!! and a great atmosphere!!

i feel gaz has unearthed a little gem of a venue!! no frills just a good night out!!

max..

must just say thanks to gaz for the invite!! really enjoyed thet whole night!!

a great little venue!! good dance floor!! cheap bar!! and a great atmosphere!!

i feel gaz has unearthed a little gem of a venue!! no frills just a good night out!!

max..

Thanks for coming along and spinning a few tunes Max think everybody enjoyed it so many kind comments through the night

Cheap bar dead right mate saw a guy have 3 pints of guinness cold, baccardi & coke, gin & tonic and a britvic orange just over £11.00 thumbup.gif coupled with just £2.00 to get in and some great music what a bargin.

Next one 8th Jan.

Gaz

Well done Gaz for putting on another good night at The Soldiers, it certainly set a precident for the rest of the weekends soul. We look forward to supporting you again in 2010!

Steve & Kath