New Voice Trent Bridge Nottingham

Guest charnley

Guest charnley

Hi All just wishing you all the best for xmas and the new year had a good time everyone enjoying a class night out a great end to the year many thanks bodge

• Replies 7
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All just wishing you all the best for xmas and the new year had a good time everyone enjoying a class night out a great end to the year many thanks bodge

Hi Gail Julian

Well what can i say i had a brilliant time last night music was bang on all night !! Steve and Jim played a fantastic spot between them "jim" there was a RnB track you played loved it !

Not to take owt away from Kev, H, and Martin they all played great sets too !!

to some up i thought it was a top night all in all !!thumbup.gif

Yep we had a great time. First time here and i really enjoyed it. Double Decking with Steve...loved every second thumbsup.gif . Everyone seemed to be having a good time..I know you was Gaz :laugh: . Big thanks to Gail & Julian for letting us loose behind the decks. Will deffo be down here again,work permitting that is :angry: ... A very enjoyable evening thumbsup.gif . that record Gaz..might be 5 Royales "they dont know" on Home of the blues and Vee Jay.

we went on about 11.15 not sure how long we did but heres my spins

Garland Green - Girl i Love You

Parliaments - Heart Trouble

Victors - Hurt

Jimmy (soul) Clark - Sweet Darling

Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin

5 Royales - They Dont Know

Timi Yuro - Aint Gonna Cry No More

Barbara Lynn - Im a Good Woman

Bunny Sigler - Girl Dont Make me Wait

Superiors - What Would i Do

Garnet Mimms - Prove it To Me

Mill Evens - Why Why Why

Pentagons - Gonna Wait For You

Dalton Boys - Ive Been Cheated

Apollas - Mr Creator

Laura Lee - To Win Your Heart

Helen Shapiro - He Knows How To Love Me

Ellie Greenwich - Baby

Lee David - Temptaion is Calling My Name

Roy Hamilton -Cracking Up Over You

Jackie Day - Before Its Too Late

High Keys - Living A Lie

Entertainers - Love In My Heart

Major Lance - Investigate

Wilson Pickett -Let ME Be Your Boy

Carrolines - Cant Stop Loving The Boy

Profiles - Take A Giant Step

Patti & The Emblems - Its The Little Things

Frank Lyndon - Dont Go Away Baby

Billy Storm - Educated Fool

Al Apollo -I'm Walkin

Mill Evans - Ive Got to Have Your Love

Ray Pollard - Its A Sad Thing

Cheers..see you NEW YEARS EVE AT CENTRAL AND THE FED JAN 2nd :thumbup:

Yep we had a great time. First time here and i really enjoyed it. Double Decking with Steve...loved every second thumbsup.gif . Everyone seemed to be having a good time..I know you was Gaz laugh.gif . Big thanks to Gail & Julian for letting us loose behind the decks. Will deffo be down here again,work permitting that is angry.gif ... A very enjoyable evening thumbsup.gif . that record Gaz..might be 5 Royales "they dont know" on Home of the blues and Vee Jay.

we went on about 11.15 not sure how long we did but heres my spins

Garland Green - Girl i Love You

Parliaments - Heart Trouble

Victors - Hurt

Jimmy (soul) Clark - Sweet Darling

Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin

5 Royales - They Dont Know

Timi Yuro - Aint Gonna Cry No More

Barbara Lynn - Im a Good Woman

Bunny Sigler - Girl Dont Make me Wait

Superiors - What Would i Do

Garnet Mimms - Prove it To Me

Mill Evens - Why Why Why

Pentagons - Gonna Wait For You

Dalton Boys - Ive Been Cheated

Apollas - Mr Creator

Laura Lee - To Win Your Heart

Helen Shapiro - He Knows How To Love Me

Ellie Greenwich - Baby

Lee David - Temptaion is Calling My Name

Roy Hamilton -Cracking Up Over You

Jackie Day - Before Its Too Late

High Keys - Living A Lie

Entertainers - Love In My Heart

Major Lance - Investigate

Wilson Pickett -Let ME Be Your Boy

Carrolines - Cant Stop Loving The Boy

Profiles - Take A Giant Step

Patti & The Emblems - Its The Little Things

Frank Lyndon - Dont Go Away Baby

Billy Storm - Educated Fool

Al Apollo -I'm Walkin

Mill Evans - Ive Got to Have Your Love

Ray Pollard - Its A Sad Thing

Cheers..see you NEW YEARS EVE AT CENTRAL AND THE FED JAN 2nd thumbup.gif

Afternoon all,

Me and Karen really enjoyed it last night , how long did we end up doing Jim ( you was still on when we left ) woke up with a bit of a bad head this morning ( that Carling Extra Cold went down too easy beer.gif ) so when my head clears I'll post my play list if I can remember it thumbsup.gif

Thanks for inviting me down

Steve B

The same to you and yours Andy, thought it was a good night down by the reds ground, enjoyed the tunes, nice to hear Humphrey Stomp again brought back some memories for me,and a shades nice night to lead up to crimbo:yes:

see you down at the Gamesworkshop new years eve................then at the Fed 2nd Jan................

Regards Mall

Hiya all,

Thanks Andy for starting the thread off..... Would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for the continued support at New Voice in the last year and the resident dj's + me tech pal! lol have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2010:thumbup:...........

Friday was a musically fab night all the dj's played brill spot's starting off with "H" who played some cracking tune's...Martin Alsop continued with a fab set...(sorry i missed my tune again!!) Kev Greenwood kept the floor going.... then Jim & Steve took over till the end, thank you both for stepping in to end the night as Jason was not well,you pair did a awesome set!!! floor was bouncing.... how's your knees Gary? you dint stop dancing lol:yes:........ see you all new year's eve at Central Soul ready to party again:D

Edited by gail66

Hiya all,

Thanks Andy for starting the thread off..... Would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for the continued support at New Voice in the last year and the resident dj's + me tech pal! lol have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2010:thumbup:...........

Friday was a musically fab night all the dj's played brill spot's starting off with "H" who played some cracking tune's...Martin Alsop continued with a fab set...(sorry i missed my tune again!!) Kev Greenwood kept the floor going.... then Jim & Steve took over till the end, thank you both for stepping in to end the night as Jason was not well,you pair did a awesome set!!! floor was bouncing.... how's your knees Gary? you dint stop dancing lol:yes:........ see you all new year's eve at Central Soul ready to party again:D

Hello Gail. Me and Steve had a ball. A great little place you got there. Love the sofas hahaha. Heres to more of the same in 2010 :thumbup:

Edited by JMYTG
Guest fothers

Hi everyone!! New voice was a good night fri,good music from all the djs again. Nice to catch up with friends & have a few drinks & a good dance. Thought we was in there for the night... Jim Di Gail & Ju

Have a great xmas all you soulies, and see you all at the central new years eve!!

Pete & Mandthumbsup.gif

Edited by fothers