Brighouse Ritz

not been to brig at christmas before but a tremendous night lacking only for henry atkinson's sales pitch, scunny's finest too busy at the humberside sledging championships! ( if you get my snow...drift?! ). gaffer, alan's probably got the finest and most unique venue in west yorks and ginger and the man u away supporters made sure it were rockin'. hadnt seen graham slater for donkeys and he were givin wheel and torch tunes a good airing. john poole chimed in with a predominately northern set laced with some rareities, great set from robin hood country and nige grice brought up the rear with grandstand finish and can i say...nere a repeated record all night....good broad cross-section of music as well. love this venue and look forward to djing there next year, well done chris and ray for keeping the faith and for your hospitality and to everyone who attended, we wish you a happy christmas and soulful new year!.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

we had another superb nite at the "Ritz" .... all the Dj's playing great spots to the floor.... very good mix of music to suit all, something for everyone !thumbsup.gif

well worth the trip from Notts, ... I also look forward to Dj'n there next year too good.gif ..... just love the place !

pete n' susan KTF

Has anyone got details for this venue, keen to go in the new year sometime.

HI there

the next Brighouse Ritz will be friday 15 jan.

If you have not been before,its a brilliant venue. it is on Bradford Road, Brighouse (facing tesco).

Hope this is some help.

KTF Susan (mrs casper)