Coachman, Darlington

Guest cheryl

Well I had a good night last night, it was a shame that some of the djs couldn't get through due to adverse weather, and taxis refusing to take people. But those of us that did manage to make it thouroughly enjoyed ourselves, I had a good old dance and stayed til the bitter end. Looking forward to the nxt 1 and hopefully we won't have the bad weather

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well I had a good night last night, it was a shame that some of the djs couldn't get through due to adverse weather, and taxis refusing to take people. But those of us that did manage to make it thouroughly enjoyed ourselves, I had a good old dance and stayed til the bitter end. Looking forward to the nxt 1 and hopefully we won't have the bad weather

I'm really upset I couldn't get sad.gif . Unfortunately there's no way I could have got there through the snaa. We've now had a total of ten inches of snaa and the sky looks like its about to give birth to more.

I will definitely be at the next Coachman am not missing two in a row.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Suz

x

Hi Cheryl

Glad you finally made it (just after i left sad.gif )

Was saying to Don..i don't think i've ever known weather cause so much chaos to a night out .

I rang every taxi firm (NO NO NO not picking up on estates) ,phoned Mick Jakson "not driving tonight " ,phoned other taxi drivers .."not risking getting a prang or trying to make money at 5 miles an hr".

In the end i phoned a family friend ,who got me there,but after seeing two punters and no other dj's ,i explained to Don & Chris ...it was'nt worth it and i could,nt be sure i'd get back home,so i did an about turn and got my friend to take me back home.

Gutted to say the least ,was so lookin forward to this night ,but as they say "you can't do nowt about the weather!"

Anyway im glad you kept your spirits up and i hope John was'nt put off ,hopefully next time the weather will be kinder .

Have a nice xmas and noo yrs and it's onto York 2nd Jan for the N.east duo (me & Don) ,hopefully you and our fellow n.easterners can make it down

P.s ..if you have'nt been/seen already ,the new room is unbelievablethumbup.gif

Nev, john would av gave u a lift home as he has 4x4 but not to worry, haven't been in the new room at york yet might try and get there but it depends if we got johns kids that date. John wasn't put off at all in fact he commented on how nice the room was etc, so fingers crossed we l be at the nxt 1. By the way I got through in my car from aycliffe village it took me nearly an hour tho just glad me mam lives round the corner frm coachman so stayed at hers

Glad you enjoyed it Cheryl...thumbup.gif

Such a shame about the weather as it had all the makings of a great night...

Took us an hour n 20mins to get from Aycliffe so I can understand how others couldn't take the chance of even getting there let alone getting home.

Hopefully there'll be a re-run at a later date thumbsup.gif

All the best

Chris x

yep only a handfull in last night but i for one wouldnt blame anyone for staying home.

We turned off the A1 into a remote region of Norway that used to be Darlo.

Bleedin horrendous conditions ---only an idiot would have driven in them---Ooops

Hi chris, I'm hoping there's gonna be a re run too, I don't blame people for staying home either. Hope u and don have a good christmas and new year and hopefully see you at the next 1

yep only a handfull in last night but i for one wouldnt blame anyone for staying home.

We turned off the A1 into a remote region of Norway that used to be Darlo.

Bleedin horrendous conditions ---only an idiot would have driven in them---Ooops

hi there steve/liana idiot 2 here.. i was gutted couldnt get thru really tried tho but had to turn back,looking forward to next one...keith ....ps on a souding like saddo note its the best dressed ive been on the tinternet all nightthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif all done up and nowhere to go .....keith and the telly was crap ....baaa humbug xmas who needs itsleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif

Dunno what all the fuss was about Keith

I put a new all weather tyre on the front of me Reliant Robin n took the corners like a formula 1 ferrari

What snow!!!!!

Our lass said we resembled ice road truckers---it sounded like truckers--hard t tell--shes not from round here

Edited by espo
Guest mark shepherd

very very disappointed not to be able to get there

6 inches of snow and the region comes to a standstill

you should just re run this line up next time round

ATB for christmas to everyone, hope your sacks are full......................................................of 7 inch black vinyl treats thumbsup.gif

Edited by mark shepherd
Guest 1STFRIEARL

COACHMAN WAS THE STOP FOR TONIGHT ON THE CHERYL DARLO TOUR. MUSIC FIRST CLASS EVEN TRIED COAXING A TUNE OF DON. LOVED THE ROOM CLASS. STEVE AND LIANA TOP TUNES PLAYED ENJOYED THE NIGHT.

Dunno what all the fuss was about Keith

I put a new all weather tyre on the front of me Reliant Robin n took the corners like a formula 1 ferrari

What snow!!!!!

Our lass said we resembled ice road truckers---it sounded like truckers--hard t tell--shes not from round here

pmsl Steve! thumbup.gif

Glad everyone had a good time.

We couldn't make either there or Leeholme as we were at a Christmas do in Bishop but as it turned out the weather was crap anyway. We had a hard enough time getting a mile down town!

Will see you all at the next one.

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone xxx

just got back online as my dongle hast been working lol,cant tell you how psssd off i was on sat nite, records ready was picking al conney up and then the snow on the phone to gaz and nev and decided not to venture out sorry don, but well have to have a rerun in the new year have a good festive to all,col