Incognito

Nu-Soulutions

Only one gendre of soul was displayed at Stafford Rangers last night, DROP JAW QUALITY which was blatently obvious by the Drop dead line up of great DJ's.

Entered the room about 9.30 to hear Dave Lucus's set followed by John Fisher, Jordi Ripolles, the birthday boys Denmac & Gary Holyman, ending with Kev Rodgers. To late to hear Mick Perrins set but if it was, and I have no reason to doubt otherwise, on the same level, I should've left home earlier.

It was also good to be among a crowd of great soulies open to hear a full spectrum of soul,with a busy dancefloor and a shed load of money raised for charity.

Well done John, great nightthumbsup.gif

Only one gendre of soul was displayed at Stafford Rangers last night, DROP JAW QUALITY which was blatently obvious by the Drop dead line up of great DJ's.

Entered the room about 9.30 to hear Dave Lucus's set followed by John Fisher, Jordi Ripolles, the birthday boys Denmac & Gary Holyman, ending with Kev Rodgers. To late to hear Mick Perrins set but if it was, and I have no reason to doubt otherwise, on the same level, I should've left home earlier.

It was also good to be among a crowd of great soulies open to hear a full spectrum of soul,with a busy dancefloor and a shed load of money raised for charity.

Well done John, great nightthumbsup.gif

Hi all, agree with the above. Lisa gunny, Dave and myself had a great nite, the music, being with friends. Have a top xmas and hope for good things next year.

Guest SoulRenaissance

Yes top night to start the Xmas festivities. (I know it's early, but).

Alround top music, and top people. Had a thoroughly enjoyable night meeting up with loads of faces, good atmosphere, and of course the music was excellent. Along with the money raised for charity for a worthy cause.

Probably won't be out much over Xmas so all the very best to everyone.

See you all next year.

Martyn

Thanks for those comments guys.

From the first record of the night to the very last, the music was first rate (as it has been every month)

The atmosphere was brilliant ( I love a party with an atmoshere laugh.gif oops, slipped into Russ Abbott mode !!!) lots of numbers in from all over, so a big thanks to all who braved the elements.

Thanks to all the djs :- MICK PERRINS, DAVE LUCAS,JORDI RIPOLLES,GARY HOLYMAN,DEN MAC, and KEV ROGERS who all gave up their time to provide the tunes.From the first record to the very last the music was first rate. Each one of the djs played unique, quality sets,varying the genres and keeping the dancers happy, when the lights went on at 1- 15 am at least 40 people were still up for it.

Thanks to Stafford Rangers FC for providing the room,thanks also to all of those who donated quality raffle prizes, to Jean on the door rattling the bucket for donations and to Lisa and Lynn for selling the raffle tickets.

Thanks to all who attended for making the night a complete success and raising £370 for Kathrine House (Stafford Hospice) I will obtain a reciept and post it up on here in due course.

Finally thanks to all who attended "NU SOULUTIONS" in 2009, Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY and SOULFULL NEW YEAR. beer.gif

We look forward to seeing you all again starting on JAN 23rd when "THE ORWELL COMES TO STAFFORD" with STEVE PLUMB, FLANNY, myself and LARRY MAC providing the tunes.

Edited by local

john

thank you for inviting me to be part of your very succesful night

and great to see you raise such a great sum for such a worthy cause

as everyone has said great selection of sounds from all dj,s and everyone

out to enjoy them selfs.

regards

dave lucas

john

thank you for inviting me to be part of your very succesful night

and great to see you raise such a great sum for such a worthy cause

as everyone has said great selection of sounds from all dj,s and everyone

out to enjoy them selfs.

regards

dave lucas

i think all those who attended share the same views.

Mr Fisher

well Done.

what a good night enjoyed by all. Keep it up mate

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.