Soul @ The Mill (Charity Soul Events)

HI All

A Big Big thankyou to all who braved the bad weather last night to come and join us at the mill, even the northampton crew made it up through the bad weather. it was a great turn out and £265 was raised to Derian House Childrens Hospice. I hope you all enjoyed the night as much as i did with a load of new faces turning up.

Hope to see you all there on sat 6th feb for our 3rd anniversary.

Have a great christmas and new year

Many Thanks

Danny Clegg

www.soul-at-the-mill.webs.com

K.T.F

• Replies 10
  • Views 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI All

A Big Big thankyou to all who braved the bad weather last night to come and join us at the mill, even the northampton crew made it up through the bad weather. it was a great turn out and £265 was raised to Derian House Childrens Hospice. I hope you all enjoyed the night as much as i did with a load of new faces turning up.

Hope to see you all there on sat 6th feb for our 3rd anniversary.

Have a great christmas and new year

Many Thanks

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

really enjoyed last night danny,thanks for having me on ....any news on MICK HINDEY who got took to hospital hope hes OK.

really enjoyed last night danny,thanks for having me on ....any news on MICK HINDEY who got took to hospital hope hes OK.

No news as of yet kev but im sure john will keep us informed about how he is. He said he felt fine but was going to get checked at the hospital just to be safe. Thanks for comeing down and playing a great set kev.

Speak to you soon

many thanks

Danny Clegg

Guest REVILOT

I am sure you will agree it was another superb night at the Mill with many Soul fans braving the weather to enjoy a night of quality Soul.. The first thing I must do is to let everyone know that Mick, one of our guest DJs is fine.

He passed out towads the end of the night, not due to drink by the way. He was taken to hospital and after 5 hours was given the all clear although they say he had a high count of white cells in his blood and this may be the result of an infection that he has unknowingly been fighting for some time. This coupled with the hectic schedule he has had over the last few days lead to his passing out / fainting last night.

I spoke to Mick earlier today and I am pleased to say he is in good form.

I am sure you will agree it was another superb night at the Mill with many Soul fans braving the weather to enjoy a night of quality Soul.. The first thing I must do is to let everyone know that Mick, one of our guest DJs is fine.

He passed out towads the end of the night, not due to drink by the way. He was taken to hospital and after 5 hours was given the all clear although they say he had a high count of white cells in his blood and this may be the result of an infection that he has unknowingly been fighting for some time. This coupled with the hectic schedule he has had over the last few days lead to his passing out / fainting last night.

I spoke to Mick earlier today and I am pleased to say he is in good form.

great news, all the best to MICK and glad everything is ok..........

Guest REVILOT

great news, all the best to MICK and glad everything is ok..........

I will pass that on Kev

Mny thanks for last night

Great to hear our Cissy get an airing

and the sweets made up for the lack of mashed banana,:thumbsup:

Guest REVILOT

your last words to me after your set "im dying for a weeohmy.gif ... and then im gonna get pi**ed:whistling: and you did both..:thumbup:

Kev Oh Kev Oh Kev

You know you shoud never reveal what one DJ whispers to another. sheeeesh...

I have the tapes of our conversation and would you want that to be broadcast???

I thought not, so put the used notes in the brown paper bag in the same litter bin as last time and I will keep mum:whistling:

Was a great night though and By the way - Mick wants to know what was in those bloody jelly babies:thumbup:

Kev Oh Kev Oh Kev

You know you shoud never reveal what one DJ whispers to another. sheeeesh...

I have the tapes of our conversation and would you want that to be broadcast???

I thought not, so put the used notes in the brown paper bag in the same litter bin as last time and I will keep mum:whistling:

Was a great night though and By the way - Mick wants to know what was in those bloody jelly babies:thumbup:

nowt wrong with those JELLY BABIES from AMSTERDAM.....whistling.gif