Christmas Soul Night Grantham Squash Club

Across the board soul night at Grantham Squash club on Sunday December 27th starting at 8pm through till 12.30am

This was scheduled for Boxing day, but the squash club is closed that day................so after thinking we would cancel it, someone mentioned why not have it on the Sunday because most folks have the Monday off so we though we would put it back one day.

So if you want to get out after a couple of days doing the Christmas thing, come on down & listen to music in the relaxing seating area or dance of all that Christmas food on the wooden dance floor.

DJ's are Barry Cooper, Andy Jackson Gez Langley & Ian Seaman (TBC if Ian can change his shift)

So with two oldies DJ's one modern & one across the board then should be a mixed bag of tunes to enjoy.

Easy to find venue just off the A1 at the A607 junction - post code NG31 7JX

Hope to see of you for what should be a bit of Christmas fun.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 5
  • Views 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't worry about forgetting things John, I think its a grandad thing, anyway what was I saying now.......

Oh yes, Looking forward to dancing off the xmas excesses, and starting my New Years Reslutions off early.

Dance More

Play more oldies (that is songs after 1980)

Drink less

Will have some 2010 plays in the box for this night so might air one of them.

Modern Soul show the following night at Boundary Sound.co.uk is a review of the decade of Modern Soul, choon in.

I do believe we'll be there Barry. I'm at work next day so it won't be a late one! hope to bring a couple of friends along too.

ps. if Ian can't make it, i'll bring some tunes thumbsup.gif a few underplayed goodies in the box

Thanks for the offer Ian but Ian Seaman can make it, maybe a spot in the future.

Barry

Off to set up shortly, just to let you know Ian Seaman is not well so he will not be on tonight, get well soon Ian.

So it's Gez, Andy & Barry on the decks hope to see some of you later.