Larry Hobson C/up

Guest Brett F

Guest Brett F

just noticed this on the auction site, it's a good record, didnt realise it was being covered up, had known what it was before i realised that it is being covered!

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Definitely a strange one to sell covered up as it has been sold a couple of times during the past years on eBay by high profile sellers uncovered and with soundclips.

They've all sold for a lot of money so I'm surprised if anyone that keeps an eye on eBay's completed auctions would've missed it.

In any case a superb, obscure and rare 45! :lol:

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Guest Brett F

Hi John and Sebastian, yeah i think if you constantly watch ebay you get to see and hear these things, i'm not going to tell anyone what it is.

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Have you got one Simon ?, there must be thousand upon thousands of good independent 1980's soul releases, i think back to Rod Dearloves list full of obscuritys and cheap too, still got hundreds of lists...always remember seeing the Brad Lundy on for about £30..didn't know it thenph34r.gif

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Someone reviewed it sort of uncovered in the last issue of 'Soul up North' too wicked.gif

Seen it on Mannies auction ,have heard the distant drums regarding the record being owned by the top dj's ...listened to it and not my cuppa ..but and it's a big but..g.gif

Why do i get the impression ..that it is being auctioned ,and once it is outta the bag ...it won't be long before it becomes available in it's true form and for a lot less money whistling.gif

Hyped up to gain maximum price imho wicked.gif

January sales just around the corner biggrin.gif

Social source share

Seen it on Mannies auction ,have heard the distant drums regarding the record being owned by the top dj's ...listened to it and not my cuppa ..but and it's a big but..g.gif

Why do i get the impression ..that it is being auctioned ,and once it is outta the bag ...it won't be long before it becomes available in it's true form and for a lot less money whistling.gif

Hyped up to gain maximum price imho wicked.gif

January sales just around the corner biggrin.gif

:thumbsup::P:D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!