In Focus

Agentsmith

Can any of you astute detroit anoraks help me locate a book( softback/glossy ) issued during the 80's/90's u.s. distribution only i believe. its purely photographic and is a rare insight into the motown family at work and play, the snaps being entirely taken by the stars, musicians and staff at motown.if i remember correct they are both colour and monotone. not sure who the print/distributor is and if it is long since deleted, i know that i have only ever seen it once, cant even recollect the title, therefore, this is either easy or a needle....so lets see who the agents are amongst you.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sounds like the Motown album to me, by Elvis Mitchell/Ben Fong-Torres- Virgin books, 1990 but was published in GB as well. Released in time for the Motown 30th birthday celebtations( jeez i had it 20 yrs ish !!). If its not this one, you've got me stumped but i'd be interested!!

Social source share

Sounds like the Motown album to me, by Elvis Mitchell/Ben Fong-Torres- Virgin books, 1990 but was published in GB as well. Released in time for the Motown 30th birthday celebtations( jeez i had it 20 yrs ish !!). If its not this one, you've got me stumped but i'd be interested!!

knew someone out there would have the answer, now can it be located anywhere for sale or is it long since out of publication?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!