Quinvy

• Replies 87
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

yep looking forward to another top class night of uptempo northern .personly i also wouldnt mind a few mid tempo tunes whistling

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:I once played 3 mid tempo tunes in a row. While the third one was playing, someone came up to the decks with a message. "If you don't pick it up, we're f**ing off"

True story.......:yes::shhh::huh:

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifI once played 3 mid tempo tunes in a row. While the third one was playing, someone came up to the decks with a message. "If you don't pick it up, we're f**ing off"

True story.......yes.gifshhh.gifhuh.gif

biggrin.gif Welcome to my world Phil - Devastating, but you kind of get used to it! I've had em all -

"Len, if I wanted to clear the floor, I would of bought a mop and Bucket!"

Or "Are you playing the right side mate?"

...Amoungst many others! lol

All the best,

Len.

No Internet connection and the Arctic conditions mean i've been keeping a low profilewhistling.gif

Fingers crossed for Saturday week,Philthumbup.gif

Best

Paul

Ey up Paul, happy new year mate. Yes don't mention the "S" word to me for goodness sake. I can't watch the weather forecast. Fingers, and every other appendage available crossed mate. Hope to see you Saturday. good.gif

Phil.

biggrin.gif Welcome to my world Phil - Devastating, but you kind of get used to it! I've had em all -

"Len, if I wanted to clear the floor, I would of bought a mop and Bucket!"

Or "Are you playing the right side mate?"

...Amoungst many others! lol

All the best,

Len.

laugh.gif Nice one Len. Like I said to Joan. I was trying to be artistic......but them children of the night can be very fickle.......shades.gifbiggrin.gif

Phil.

Darcy doesn't mess with words does he?:laugh: .

whistling:laugh: How did you know Kev?

Just to let you all know while it's still fresh in my mind. I know it's a long way off, but I was thinking of cancelling the December event as we've never really had a big crowd in......But when I mentioned this to Kev Fearnhead, he had the idea of keeping the date, but handing it over to all the collectors that support Burnley every month......So after thinking about it, yep, let's give it a go and see what happens. So, if your a bat cave regular, and you want to be let loose behind the decks, please let me know a.s.a.p. as there will obviously be more wanting to do it, than we have room for. I must though, give preference to our regulars. I may even start earlier to give more people a chance.

Oh, and it goes without saying at this venue. Original vinyl only please.

Phil.

No Internet connection and the Arctic conditions mean i've been keeping a low profilewhistling.gif

Fingers crossed for Saturday week,Philthumbup.gif

Best

Paul

I suppose I'll have to come and make sure you get there thenwhistling.gif

I'll have to sky+ dancing on ice thoughmellow.gif

The things you do for your mates eh?unsure.gifph34r.gif

whistling.giflaugh.gif How did you know Kev?

Just to let you all know while it's still fresh in my mind. I know it's a long way off, but I was thinking of cancelling the December event as we've never really had a big crowd in......But when I mentioned this to Kev Fearnhead, he had the idea of keeping the date, but handing it over to all the collectors that support Burnley every month......So after thinking about it, yep, let's give it a go and see what happens. So, if your a bat cave regular, and you want to be let loose behind the decks, please let me know a.s.a.p. as there will obviously be more wanting to do it, than we have room for. I must though, give preference to our regulars. I may even start earlier to give more people a chance.

Phil.

COUNT ME IN PHIL,but knowing my luck,i'll probably have been abducted by aliens,there'll be a sunami on rochdale canal,i'll get between Geoff Rudd & the last pie,probly all three in quick succession:rolleyes:

Edited by soulsalmon

COUNT ME IN PHIL,but knowing my luck,i'll probably have been abducted by aliens,there'll be a sunami on rochdale canal,i'll get between Geoff Rudd & the last pie,probly all three in quick succession:rolleyes:

You're on the list mate, good.gif hope you're keeping out of trouble. hatsoff2.gif

Guest BigPaul

I suppose I'll have to come and make sure you get there thenwhistling.gif

I'll have to sky+ dancing on ice thoughmellow.gif

The things you do for your mates eh ?unsure.gifph34r.gif

Tell you whatyes.gif

Your goodwill astounds me.Santa Claus for the Rotary Club at Christmas and now thisking.gif

Think you could be in line for a gong in the next New Years Honours listgood.gif

No KevH this month though, hes lost his voicelaugh.gif

Guest rosemary

Hello papa Phil:wave:.........I may now be coming over the hills to Burnley......if I don't make it hope you all have a brilliant nightthumbsup.gif.....if I do go see you all therethumbsup.gif

Rosemary xx

Guest rosemary

HURRAH! wave.gifthumbup.gif come on Rosemary, you know you want to......yes.gif

I do want to come over them big hills to Burnley Papa Philyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif, its just a little complicated......Sue will tell youwhistling.gif if I don't get there. And if I get to Burnley I'll tell youlaugh.gif

Guest Stuart Raith

Well I'd like to try again. My first ever spot at Burnley was ruined by two things, a bloody mate who tried to re-adjust the bass on my 45s (I'm sure to Phil's annoyance) and a frigging Bat that chose to swoop al a Lorenzo Manley. My misses has promised to put her boots on and dance in a cage (if you can get one). Talk about sixties... phew, wait till you hear my Mike Post feat Kenny Bernard c/ups ;-))

Hope tomorrow kicks arse Phil, I've just come out of hospital so we won't be there ;-((

I need to take it easy for a week or so, see you in Feb!

x

Well I'd like to try again. My first ever spot at Burnley was ruined by two things, a bloody mate who tried to re-adjust the bass on my 45s (I'm sure to Phil's annoyance) and a frigging Bat that chose to swoop al a Lorenzo Manley. My misses has promised to put her boots on and dance in a cage (if you can get one). Talk about sixties... phew, wait till you hear my Mike Post feat Kenny Bernard c/ups ;-))

Hope tomorrow kicks arse Phil, I've just come out of hospital so we won't be there ;-((

I need to take it easy for a week or so, see you in Feb!

x

Sorry to hear that Stu, I thought you said you were back to full fitness last time we spoke? Anyway, no problem, I'll stick your name down for a spot next month. I hope you are feeling better soon pal. good.gif

Guest rosemary

see you all tonightthumbup.gif, we'll be there for midnight.......

I've still got 6 Batman badges left if anybody would like oneyes.gif, did I give one to you Phil ???? I can't remember!

Guest rosemary

thumbup.gifGood news indeed Rosemary.......no I need a badge.

ok I'll reserve you a badge Philthumbsup.gif.

Roll on tonight, seems ages since we were last at Burnley.

Right off to do the cleaningsmile.gif

Guest Stuart Raith

Sorry to hear that Stu, I thought you said you were back to full fitness last time we spoke? Anyway, no problem, I'll stick your name down for a spot next month. I hope you are feeling better soon pal. good.gif

Nice one Phil - my Jamo Thomas is screaming to play out ;-) drop me a PM or email me when you're ready.

DJ TIMES

10pm - 10.30pm - Geoff Rudd

10.30pm - 11pm - Colin Wood

11pm - 12.15am - Phil Kowalski

12.15am-1.15am - Stuart Bennett

1.15am - 2.30am- Cliff Camfield

2.30am - 3.45am - Andy Dyson

3.45am - 5 am - Karl Heard

5am - 5.30am - Alec Preston

5.30am - 6 am - Scotty

6am - Close.