Leon Thomas - Mary / Dorrie Williams - 635

Realpeoplesmusic

Leon Thomas & Mary Lou Williams - You Know Baby - Mary - Ex+(close to mint) £350

(Pounding 60's sound somewhere inbetween Soul & Rnb just how I like it, great niter record)

Dorrie Williams - Tell Me Everything You Know - 635 - Ex - £185 (A hard record to pick up, female belter + not that well known getting always packs the floor)

Many Thanks

Callum hatsoff2.gif

Edited by callum_64
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Callum, you must be chasing a 'big want' to consider parting this one mate!

Certainly a VERY hard 45 to track down.

Hope you had a good crimbo mate thumbsup.gif

Hi mate,

Long time no see, I hope your well thumbsup.gif

I know I'm still in two minds about it but if the right offer comes along I'd accept. It's a great record always goes down in a strom either in the Rnb rooms or Northern main rooms and like you say very hard to get your hands on a copy + it's in MINT condition

Good to hear from you mate

Callum thumbsup.gif

Social source share

good.gif Dorrie Williams - Tell Me Everything You Know - 635 - Ex - £185

(A hard record to pick up, female belter + not that well known getting always packs the floor)

Cracking record :thumbsup: ...and the flip is just as good imo good.gif

Doen't come up for sale too often either.

Best

Ed

Social source share

good.gif Dorrie Williams - Tell Me Everything You Know - 635 - Ex - £185

(A hard record to pick up, female belter + not that well known getting always packs the floor)

Cracking record thumbsup.gif ...and the flip is just as good imo good.gif

Doen't come up for sale too often either.

Best

Ed

You're right Eddie top tune and quite a hard record, I haven't played the flip ohmy.gif Shocking! I'll have to go and have a listen incase it's that good I dont want to sell wink.gif . I'm terrible for that buying a tune and not listening to the b-side, shocking!

Herbie Goins is now sold!

Thanks hatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Any chance of sound files please?

Hi Ted,

I'm useless at soundfiles I really need to sort it out. If you send me your number and I can give you a ring when I'm near the deck to give you a listen down the phone.

If anyone has soundfiles of these tunes and dont mind posting them up for me, I'll buy you a beer at a niter somewhere thumbsup.gif

Callum.

Social source share

Leon Thomas & Mary Lou Williams

Great record Callum and one I have good memories of :thumbsup:. First time we met and you came round my place with a wedge of cash to listen to some records......pretty much spent all that wedge and took not that many 45s home with you :thumbup:. The Leon Thomas, Mae Young and another biggie that I can't remember along with some nice cheap bits.

Was good to see you at NCS mate, hopefully catch up again soon good.gif

Adam.

Social source share

Leon Thomas & Mary Lou Williams

Great record Callum and one I have good memories of thumbsup.gif. First time we met and you came round my place with a wedge of cash to listen to some records......pretty much spent all that wedge and took not that many 45s home with you :laugh:. The Leon Thomas, Mae Young and another biggie that I can't remember along with some nice cheap bits.

Was good to see you at NCS mate, hopefully catch up again soon :good:

Adam.

Hi mate,

Yeah really good to see you at NCS mate, didn;t really get much chance to catch up you always dseem to be selling bloody records :wink:.The other biggie was LJH - Iwont be your fool on Arvee

Thanks for posting the soundfile mate really appreciate it!

Speak to you soon mate

Callum

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!