Soulvation Nye @ Great Wyrley

• Replies 5
  • Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Gaz Lees didn't make it last night as he was diagnosed with pneumonia in the afternoon! I didn't want to say anything in previous posting as was not sure how serious situation is, but Gaz has sent me a PM and (daft bugger) has apologised for not being able to attend.Lots of his crowd turned up on the mini bus he had arranged and he was greatly missed with everyone asking about the pneumonia, he has ben told to rest and hopefully will soon be as good as new.Gaz sold loads of tickets for last night and really supported the event and he is gutted that after putting in so much hard work he missed it.

Graham Warr also couldn't make it, he lives iin rural splendour in Herefordshire nd deep snow that turned to ice meant he could not get off his drive (it is a long drive).He also passed on his apologies.

Neil

Gaz Lees didn't make it last night as he was diagnosed with pneumonia in the afternoon! I didn't want to say anything in previous posting as was not sure how serious situation is, but Gaz has sent me a PM and (daft bugger) has apologised for not being able to attend.Lots of his crowd turned up on the mini bus he had arranged and he was greatly missed with everyone asking about the pneumonia, he has ben told to rest and hopefully will soon be as good as new.Gaz sold loads of tickets for last night and really supported the event and he is gutted that after putting in so much hard work he missed it.

Graham Warr also couldn't make it, he lives iin rural splendour in Herefordshire nd deep snow that turned to ice meant he could not get off his drive (it is a long drive).He also passed on his apologies.

Neil

Thanks Neil for the concern and well wishes I'm glad the night went well and everyone had a great night, for all those who asked about my welfare its nice to know people care and my thanks go aut to you all.

Personally I'd been looking forward to this for the whole of 2009 since Neil announced it earlier in the year and was really up for a cracking night out. However I hadn't felt right for a few days but by 4.30 teatime yesterday the pains in my stomach and side became worse and my good lady Carole rushed me to the emergency NHS clinic in Burntwood. Hopefully we've caught the pneumonia and kidney stones in its early state and the course of antibiotics and pain killers the doc put me on will put me right asap.

So for all the people who I was not able to wish happy new year to last night may I take the oppurtunity to say it now 'HAPPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL' and lets hope 2010 is prosporous one for us all and hopefully Neil runs Wyrley again when I'll be in more of a festive spirit.:beer: (ups no beer for me for a week now)

Gaz

Yes, i must add my thanks to everyone who came, you made it a great night, it was nice to see so many friends....we have not been out and about so often recently....making it all the better to be in such company.

Neil, Max, Mick Holdsworth, Waggs'y and Billy all go back 30 plus years, as friends, and there were so many others old and new(Ted and Lynn(Bloxwich) apologies you also fall in to the old pals brigade )

Great party atmosphere, driven in particular by the Wall Heath posse(Hel Mart n Spider Tom, along with Lynn Scotty n Eddie...nice to have a night off being the entertainment)

Some great tunes played by all

Good night ...good laugh....good music'n' people....now thats not always how it works out...but times when it does are fantastic....hope that positive vibe runs on throughout 2010...for you all

Thanks

PH

WOW.....what a night :thumbup: It was great to see loads of mates and see the new year in with them all :P and thankyou Neil for asking me & Mart to dj,we thoroughly enjoyed the dj challenge with our mate Gary Holyman wicked.gif All the dj's played some cracking tunes,but what a shame for Gaz sad.gif hope you make a speedy recovery matey and see you out & about real soon :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :huh:

JB & Mart xxxKTFxxx

Thanks Neil for the concern and well wishes I'm glad the night went well and everyone had a great night, for all those who asked about my welfare its nice to know people care and my thanks go aut to you all.

Personally I'd been looking forward to this for the whole of 2009 since Neil announced it earlier in the year and was really up for a cracking night out. However I hadn't felt right for a few days but by 4.30 teatime yesterday the pains in my stomach and side became worse and my good lady Carole rushed me to the emergency NHS clinic in Burntwood. Hopefully we've caught the pneumonia and kidney stones in its early state and the course of antibiotics and pain killers the doc put me on will put me right asap.

So for all the people who I was not able to wish happy new year to last night may I take the oppurtunity to say it now 'HAPPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL' and lets hope 2010 is prosporous one for us all and hopefully Neil runs Wyrley again when I'll be in more of a festive spirit.:beer: (ups no beer for me for a week now)

Gaz

hey gaz!! sorry to hear of you'e predicament, just take care and get well soon!!

we really missed ya last night along with the hednesford crew!!

well on to the night!! great to see a very healthy crowd having a ball

nice venue, nice dancefloor!! plenty of seating!! nice friendly bar!!

a very nice touch to have the two sets of decks in for a bit of a dj

challenge!! all in good spirit i might add!! made a great change and

i for one really enjoyed having a bit of fun playing along with our very

own ted (the master) massey!! really good to see so many local dj's doin

doin'such a fine job and of course must say a big thank you to the main

guest mr wigan!! russ winstanley for making the trip down!!

look out for future dates at this cosy venue!!

happy new year to one & all

max..