Boomerang (Thorne) - Saturday 6Th February 2010

Guest Catfish

I'm driving straight up the A1 from P'boro once I escape the wilds of the Fens. Coming back same night. Setting off from here 3.30, should reach Pboro/A1 about 4pm. Plan on being on time for dinner at 6pm. smile.gif

If anyone en route fancies saving some carbon emissions, PM me and we could arrange something. Have satnav, can find anywhere.

See you tomorrow.

M

Edited by Catfish
  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

BEEN UP FOR HOURS (and we've been chatting away) ---> REALLY EXCITED NOW!!!

Karen's off to work for the day and I'm trying to write 3000 words this weekend, so from now, please contact either of us by phone today if we can assist. Mobile numbers are on the website (click my footer for link).

Myself, my man and Soul Sam (wow, that rhymes) will be there extra early to set up equipment, furniture and 'reserved' signs...

so if anyone travelling arrives early on their own, just look out for two overly calm men and a very frantic woman (nuff said)

The pub serves good hearty meals from 6PM - the omelettes, steaks and HUGE Yorskshire puddings being firm favourites with us lot.

Great opportunity for those who bring their spending paper tonight, because

the VINYL CAVE will be squeezed full of these testosterone record sellers:

+ ANDY DYSON

+ FISH

+ ARTHUR FENN

+ CLIFF STEELE

+ YANN VATISTE

+ DAVE WELDING

+ VAL CHALLONER (coz Elaine said so!)

+ SOUL SAM

+ ROB KAY

plus anyone who wants to bring a carry-around sales box on the night is free to roam and capture thumbsup.gif

The domestic goddess has been busy baking away little anniversary cakes this week, as that's easier to share around than one cake. I'm sure everyone will be bin-thoughtful with papers and napkins, especially as the venue already says how nice the Boomerang crowd is ...and that makes us girls smile :hatsoff2: .

I have checked in with our guest DJ's this morning and they are seriously reved up to blow everyone with their tunes tonight - and keen to make this a soulful & memorable Boomerang anniversary party! Can't wait!!!

Hope to see you all there,

m

ps. I should probably also mention that Karen & I are not kissable at the moment (due to stitches and sun blisters),

- so please forgive a spot of air-kissing tonight (...note: I wrote AIR :hatsoff2: )

Guest BigPaul

The Gaffer and meself are making the short trip up the A1 from Mansfieldthumbsup.gif

Didnt get out last week so really looking forwardgood.gif

Always a great atmosphere and Quality toons at Boomerangyes.gif

Best

Paul

Source Advert