Rare Acetates, 1 Day 2 Go

Dave Thorley

Hi All

Just one day to go on a bunch of nice rare acetates inc. the great Madeline Bell 2 sider, some un-released stuff in there, follow the link

https://shop.ebay.com/nomoretime10/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Plus just a few copies left of these great bargins, when there gone there gone for good.

Plus those Christmas special offers, don't miss them their going fast.

Chuck Holiday-If you can't take it-Gloria £25

(one of two other over looked crossover tunes from the man)

Last Generation-Just a chance-Last Generation £200 (One of the best modern soul new discoveries of the last few years, been selling for over £500)

Chantique-I know I'm falling in love/Too much of anything-AIP £40 (Cool and hard to find Detroit female modern soul winner)

Ravenettes-Since you've been gone-Surefine £15 (Great 60's girl group dancer)

Jewel Bass-Let your love rain down-Malaco £20 (Lead singer of The Corbon Copies on this stunning mid tempo modern floater)

Chimes-The beginning of my life-Down To Earth £15 (Big dancefloor crossover winner everywhere, sweet group soul at it's best)

Maxine Crayton-Don't take your love-Steeltown £50 (As soulful and as sweet as you like, Gary Indiana never sounded better, a must for any 60's DJ)

Freedom-Can't you see-Freedom £50 (Their classy number, Sweet group modern soul from Jackson, Ms. just closed on Ebay at over £70)

Dillard & Johnson-Here we go, loving again-Piedmount £10 (One of the best midtempo 70's male duets out there)

Michael Cloud-Check your direction-Homark £20 (Oh so classy modern soul from Atlanta)

George Perkins-Baby I love you/Keep on loving me-Royal Sheild £10 (2 killer sides from the great southern soul man from Hammond, one a great cover of the Fred Hughes tune and a dancefloor winner)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic