The Greatstone Soul Club - Sat 16Th January

Hi Steve,I look forward to seeing you.Gonna miss the gang and tunes to be aired.Thought about the issues of being on sticks ....traversing the stairs,down and then later up........after a few beers the loo ...I would need a volunteer to help!hatsoff2.gif Then just knocking into our friends around the Greatstone whilst on the crutches. Well really cheesed not to see you guys maybe next month I will have better news.Have an awesome night.ATVB Stevie

Cheers for the post Stevie..

Some down there are of advanced years and have shaking hands,i don't think you want them shaking hands on your winkie, god knows what could happen :thumbsup:

Get well soon mate and hold yer own :thumbsup:

Just going through the box and thinking what to bring on Sat, this could take some time..

• Replies 57
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I can see the queue forming now ph34r.gif seriously though great to catch up today, you will be missed mate. Be good , get sorted and get back to where you belong next month!!! I'll see you for a brew next week....Tony

Hi Tony,thanks for call earlier always good to hear a friendly voice for a few laughsthumbsup.gif You will have to make the cuppa's.Have a fab night .ATVB Steve

Yes, we see out of Cato towers the snow is gone, washed away by the Manchester rain....

See you all tonight bright and early....

Remember Tony.. My jumper if it aint been given to the charity shop...

Stevie, just back from doin' a sound check at the Greatstoneph34r.gif all is well. Jumper freshly laundered, de flead and gift wrapped ie: stuffed in my album bag. See you early doors for a few cheeky one's.

Tony

After being well behaved (well almost) at an Indie Nite in Manchester last night we will definitely be there this month !! Watching footy first so we may or may not be smiling when we get there. Whatever the score the music and the company are sure to cheer us up though. Hope Stevie better soon & don't forget your sun cream Mr B....... See y'all later LLx