• Replies 77
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest SOULBOY45

am trying to sort out dj times its not easy given the fact the wolvo lads are coming a bloody long way . ill post them up tomorow

:thumbup:we will be there paul

dj times 8. -8.45 me wigan paul

8.45- 9.30 joan

9.30- 10 .15 shorny

10.15 - 11.00 phil T

11.00 - 11.45 kenny H

11.45 - 12.30 ian c

12.30 - 1.00 free for all .dj's stay on with 2 or 3 records until booed off .

nothing is writen in stone and is subject to change

:laugh:Hi Paul, great line up I can't see any of these being booed off!

==============================================================================

Ive fell off stage a few times after bucketfuls o Becks:good:

and under the wheels of my car when totally sober :laugh:

Really looking forward to tomorrow:thumbup: Weather holding and sounds like there's plenty coming to support this great little club and a promoter who works hard to do it properly. So, if you're not sure about whether to make the effort just get yourself there, it'll be well worth it :yes:

Right, off to sort some records out (as it'll be a bit of a dash after work to get over there for Joan's spot :laugh:) Seriously, get there early, it'll be nice n busy and you wouldn't want to miss what's on offer, from record 1 right though to that famous mind-blowing finale :shhh:

and under the wheels of my car when totally sober :laugh:

Really looking forward to tomorrow:thumbup: Weather holding and sounds like there's plenty coming to support this great little club and a promoter who works hard to do it properly. So, if you're not sure about whether to make the effort just get yourself there, it'll be well worth it :yes:

Right, off to sort some records out (as it'll be a bit of a dash after work to get over there for Joan's spot :laugh:) Seriously, get there early, it'll be nice n busy and you wouldn't want to miss what's on offer, from record 1 right though to that famous mind-blowing finale :shhh:

i.e. some barmy bloke throws talc everywhere and then the lights come on

tumbleweed3.gif wWELL,,,MAAAN...Just got out that bleedin cellar...SHORNY, YAM A NICE KID,,BUT YO AY CUMMIN OVA IN THE BLOODY WIK AGAIN.

DAY NO WOT DAY IT WOZ,WOT MONTH,OR WHO,S HOUSE I WOZ IN....UNTIL..ER STUK ER YEAD ROUND DOOR..WEEER YO BIN??? MUPPET.

FKCU ME ITS SCAREY MARIE OR EER DOUBLE....SOS LUV..Naaahh.

ANYWAY AM I LUKIN FORWARD TOO TONITE..YO BET YOUR LEFT BOLLERCO I AM..WOMAN FIND AN EQUIVILENT??

ITS A BLOODY HONOR TOO BE ASKED,,THANX,,PAULY BABE...HOW MUCH AV I GOT TO PAY YA MATE..AHHR SORT IT LATA..JUST GON BUMP SO IT WO BE MUCH...A FEW SHAKLES MAYBE..

IM SETIN OFF NOW,AVIN A ORGA NIZUM AT THE MIN,ME SCROT STARTED FUST KICK..GET IT ON...

WOT A HONOR TO TO DJ WITH ALL THIS LOT..AN AT A CRAKIN LIL CLUB...PROPPA PEOPLE.PROPPA MUZIK..(FREE BOOZE) MATE LUV YA ALL

EXCEPT DRIPPIN...HATE THAT LIL BA......D.

BURT..Kenny H.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AL SOS MATE NO ROOM MATE

MAYBE NEXT TIME.

post-11211-12635614873659_thumb.jpg

Edited by burt weed on

tumbleweed3.gif wWELL,,,MAAAN...Just got out that bleedin cellar...SHORNY, YAM A NICE KID,,BUT YO AY CUMMIN OVA IN THE BLOODY WIK AGAIN.

DAY NO WOT DAY IT WOZ,WOT MONTH,OR WHO,S HOUSE I WOZ IN....UNTIL..ER STUK ER YEAD ROUND DOOR..WEEER YO BIN??? MUPPET.

ANYWAY AM I LUKIN FORWARD TOO TONITE..YO BET YOUR LEFT BOLLERCO I AM..WOMAN FIND AN EQUIVILENT??

ITS A BLOODY HONOR TOO BE ASKED,,THANX,,PAULY BABE...HOW MUCH AV I GOT TO PAY YA MATE..AHHR SORT IT LATA..JUST GON BUMP SO IT WO BE MUCH...A FEW SHAKLES MAYBE..

IM SETIN OFF NOW,AVIN A ORGA NIZUM AT THE MIN,ME SCROT STARTED FUST KICK..GET IT ON...

WOT A HONOR TO TO DJ WITH ALL THIS LOT..AN AT A CRAKIN LIL CLUB...PROPPA PEOPLE.PROPPA MUZIK..(FREE BOOZE) MATE LUV YA ALL

MAYBE NEXT TIME.

Kin el, is Alan Shearer DJ'ing tonight then? ohmy.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

MAYBE NEXT TIME.

Kenny mate, yome barmy, and that's another reason why we love ya (Not Drippin tho). I hope you've sorted your records out since last night (or should I say This Morning)! Anyway, the fun starts in a couple of hours. See ya at half 6, looking forward to the Loffin en route, which will only get better as we pick up the Cogster laugh.gif. Can't wait!!!

Guest Sean Haydon

Not long now... especially for me and Paul :thumbup:

Safe journey everyone and see you later. Whoo hoo :thumbup:

See you later Joan, i'm relying on you to show me how to use the decks thumbsup.gif

Safe journey too.

Sean

Guest Sean Haydon

thanks andy' but after reading kennys post and some of the others why am i feeling a little worried :laugh:

The anticipation makes it more exciting and that make it more interesting. Have no worries Paul, Southport will Rock tonight!:yes::yes::yes:

The anticipation makes it more exciting and that make it more interesting. Have no worries Paul, Southport will Rock tonight!yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Paul,I told ya mate..when you read out kennys posings its best to do it in his lingo!

That way it makes less sense laugh.gif

Cant wait Kenny Djs loads better than he writes good.gif

Gonna be brill thumbup.gif