Darnall Hort'i Soul Club, Sheffield

Hi everyone, this is the first Hort'i Soul Club do of 2010 and we're very excited about how things have grownthumbup.gif . Only ten months old, we are getting a reputation for quality soul sounds truly across the board - from R&B, 60s and 70s to Xover and even a bit of modern good.gif .

The first bash of 2010 is on Friday January 15th, with guest DJs Pete Taylor and Joe Lakin thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif .

As usual, it's £3 OTD, free raffle for CDs and a bottle of vino, 8.00 pm to 12.30 pm (bar till 12.00). Let's hope the weather's improved a bit by then.

If you came along to last Sunday's Washington do, you'll know what to expect - a great time!

See you all

Gary & John

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone, this is the first Hort'i Soul Club do of 2010 and we're very excited about how things have grownthumbup.gif . Only ten months old, we are getting a reputation for quality soul sounds truly across the board - from R&B, 60s and 70s to Xover and even a bit of modern good.gif .

The first bash of 2010 is on Friday January 15th, with guest DJs Pete Taylor and Joe Lakin thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif .

As usual, it's £3 OTD, free raffle for CDs and a bottle of vino, 8.00 pm to 12.30 pm (bar till 12.00). Let's hope the weather's improved a bit by then.

If you came along to last Sunday's Washington do, you'll know what to expect - a great time!

See you all

Gary & John

PS The next Washington do is confirmed as Sunday 7th March. Can't wait!

Hi John

hope we'll be there on friday, got a lot on at the moment

know it will be a good night regardless of the weather.

see you and helen soon - how about a curry

Andy and Sheila

If you can make Friday, that would be great Andy thumbup.gif . The weather should have eased a bit by then. We'll definitely have that curry as well sometime.laugh.gif

John

Hi everyone, this is the first Hort'i Soul Club do of 2010 and we're very excited about how things have grown:thumbup: . Only ten months old, we are getting a reputation for quality soul sounds truly across the board - from R&B, 60s and 70s to Xover and even a bit of modern :good: .

See you all

Gary & John

Hya John,

Well be there, will bring you the JJ Barnes if your still interested.

Let me know

Martin