Unknown Great Rnb Double Sided Dancer - C/u

Hi Folks,

Up for grabs a double sided rare Rnb dancer. Discovered and spun by Hoss it's not even semi-known. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy whilst round Hoss's having a vinyl session, I would't dream of selling my copy but i have managed to pick up a spare.

PM if interested + I dont know how to post soundfiles but if you send me your e-mail I'll send the soundfiles across thumbsup.gif

Lenny Johnson - Honey Bee / I Love You Baby - C/U

£200

Edited by callum_64
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

callum................stop messing with them semi- jock vikings and send me a sound file.....or i wont come an fetch you back down when you get bored and cold...yes.gif .......ez the west country R an b wizard......ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif ps do you know any records by carol morgan on sock ???????????

Social source share

Hi Folks,

Up for grabs a double sided rare Rnb dancer. Discovered and spun by Hoss it's not even semi-known. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy whilst round Hoss's having a vinyl session, I would't dream of selling my copy but i have managed to pick up a spare.

PM if interested + I dont know how to post soundfiles but if you send me your e-mail I'll send the soundfiles across thumbsup.gif

£200

Hi Bud I will look into how to post them on this thread tonight and if I can will do for yah .

Steve h

Social source share

Much appreciated mate, I've sent them out to loads of people already :wub:

Where's mine then matey???? :wub:. Wouldn't mind a listen, see if you can tempt me to take the padlock off my wallet! adam@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Hope you're well, not too cold up there :wub:. PS..uploading sounds on here is easy mate, look at the bottom of the last post and on right hand side just below the post are 3 buttons 'Add Refosoul' 'Add Reply' 'Start New Topic'....click 'Add Refosoul' and just follow the instructions :wub:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Where's mine then matey???? rolleyes.gif. Wouldn't mind a listen, see if you can tempt me to take the padlock off my wallet! adam@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Hope you're well, not too cold up there wicked.gif. PS..uploading sounds on here is easy mate, look at the bottom of the last post and on right hand side just below the post are 3 buttons 'Add Refosoul' 'Add Reply' 'Start New Topic'....click 'Add Refosoul' and just follow the instructions thumbsup.gif

Yeah i've tried that but my bloody laptop saves files as Wav rather than MP3 god knows why and i dont know how to change it. I've tried downloading software but still no good angry.gif

cheers mate

Social source share

Where's mine then matey???? rolleyes.gif. Wouldn't mind a listen, see if you can tempt me to take the padlock off my wallet! adam@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Hope you're well, not too cold up there wicked.gif. PS..uploading sounds on here is easy mate, look at the bottom of the last post and on right hand side just below the post are 3 buttons 'Add Refosoul' 'Add Reply' 'Start New Topic'....click 'Add Refosoul' and just follow the instructions thumbsup.gif

Hi Bud so do I have to upload them in Refosoul first then attach ?

Social source share

Yeah i've tried that but my bloody laptop saves files as Wav rather than MP3 god knows why and i dont know how to change it. I've tried downloading software but still no good :angry:

cheers mate

Should be able to set up your recording software to save as mp3 rather tham wav....but if not download this free bit of software called Switch Audio Convertor and then you can use it to change files to mp3, in theory you can do thousands at a time but it tends to crash if you try....best bet just do a few until you're happy with how it works. Download it from here mate: https://www.nch.com.au/switch/

Hi Bud so do I have to upload them in Refosoul first then attach ?

Hi Steve,

No mate, just fill in all the details it asks for artist-track-label etc and at very end of page there's a browse button to find the file you want on your PC....find the right one and then just click 'save' and should start uploading your file and will automatically create the refosoul post for you thumbsup.gif. Hope you're well, missed you at NCS hopefully catch up soon.

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Should be able to set up your recording software to save as mp3 rather tham wav....but if not download this free bit of software called Switch Audio Convertor and then you can use it to change files to mp3, in theory you can do thousands at a time but it tends to crash if you try....best bet just do a few until you're happy with how it works. Downlaod it from here mate: https://www.nch.com.au/switch/

Hi Steve,

No mate, just fill in all the details it asks for artist-track-label etc and at very end of page there's a browse button to find the file you want on your PC....find the right one and then just click 'save' and should start uploading your file and will automatically create the refosoul post for you thumbsup.gif. Hope you're well, missed you at NSC hopefully catch up soon.

Adam.

Hi Adam hope you are well my friend yes a shame just couldnt get there in the end but def see you about . it looks like I managed to do it without realising it typical of me eh ! thanks for the info ( just need to remember how for next time ) I blame the beer !

Social source share

Hi Adam hope you are well my friend yes a shame just couldnt get there in the end but def see you about . it looks like I managed to do it without realising it typical of me eh ! thanks for the info ( just need to remember how for next time ) I blame the beer !

Best bet is to blame the beer mate, it can't answer back :thumbsup:. Nice tracks, I like it good.gif. Catch up soon mate and you can clean me out of cash....again thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Thanks for posting up both the soundfiles mate, I'll figure it out one day. I'll definitely get you a beer next time we're out. Just had another listen to both sides not sure which one I prefer, a quality double sider yes.gif

Callum

Thats ok bud need to go and lie down in a dark room now ! it should sell bud as you say propper RnB and great double sider . speak soon goodniight , sleep tight , dont let the bed bugs bite !

Social source share

Hi Folks,

£200

HELLO CALLUM,

Happy New Year from myself and Elaine.

My e-mail:

robinsawetz@hotmail.co.uk for soundclip of c/u

See you at Barnsley if you are going.

Best

ROB

Social source share

thanks callum, need to raise some dosh for tax bill b4 i consider it, prob not quite me tho.regards ezzie ..............shit.........its growin on me:ohmy:

It definately does grow mate especially 'I love you' side. 'Honeybee' hit me instantly great dancer would go brilliant with Danny Owens I just need to find one now :chinstroke: .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!