Bournemouth Railway Club Sat.16Th Jan

Yes Bournemouth Railway Club is back to kick start a soulful 2010 down here on the south coast.

Guest dj's joining Jonah and Simon Preston are two of the west country's finest - Matt (Trowbridge) and Andy Hutchins.

Night runs from 8pm - 2am.£2 on the door.Car parking either right outside or in Halfords which is 50 yards away.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Dave.

• Replies 84
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

dave Morris' Hope you and Mr Hutchins are going to pack some of those quality tunes we know you have....How about The Invitations - Ski-ing In The Snow

this went down a storm at bisley a while back...reactivated oldie?

dave Morris' Hope you and Mr Hutchins are going to pack some of those quality tunes we know you have....How about The Invitations - Ski-ing In The Snow

this went down a storm at bisley a while back...reactivated oldie?

I think Paul McKay tried it once out at The Uni.Totally bombed.Not one for there or the Railway.

Should be left to oldies nights.

I think Paul McKay tried it once out at The Uni.Totally bombed.Not one for there or the Railway.

Should be left to oldies nights.

thats why i enjoy the uni and the railway club dave...never gonna be oldies nights

:thumbup:And they never will be!!! :thumbup:

top man.....theres a hotel for that kind of thing with a deadly spider in it

did you get my pm dave?

Edited by Guest

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS, GONNA BE A CRACKER, PROPER QUILTY SOUL TUNES ON THE DECKS, GONNA BE A DANCERS NITE, I THINKthumbup.gifpost-9031-12628911412421_thumb.jpg

i know its bloody cold tim but no need for quilty soul

im a little  dyslexic Mickthumbsup.gif

lolol if you were tim you wouldnt have spelt mick like that....

with this line up theres now where else to be....so if manchester is snowed off ill see you there

Thanks for the medical synopsis  Dr Mickthumbup.gifpost-9031-1262897113867_thumb.jpg

you get better looking as you get older tim..what i was hinting at is you would have written..im a little dyslexic prick lololololololololol

lolol if you were tim you wouldnt have spelt mick like that....

with this line up theres now where else to be....so if manchester is snowed off ill see you there

Hi, Mick & Tim, Snow joke living up here !one foot of snow in Wigan and surrounding areas even deeper out in the sticks , all major roads open (just

dont try to cross the Pennines )i got from Wigan to Stoke and back on tuesday no prob`s`

Will be at the Railway all being well ,Early K.O. for the Potter`s v liverpool so no excuse to be late for my 280 mile trek.

Only --14 tonight with a forcast with 3" of snow so quite normal for these parts lol /

Brian.

Hi, Mick & Tim, Snow joke living up here !one foot of snow in Wigan and surrounding areas even deeper out in the sticks , all major roads open (just

dont try to cross the Pennines )i got from Wigan to Stoke and back on tuesday no prob`s`

Will be at the Railway all being well ,Early K.O. for the Potter`s v liverpool so no excuse to be late for my 280 mile trek.

Only --14 tonight with a forcast with 3" of snow so quite normal for these parts lol /

Brian.

it will be great to see you brian....but if manchester is on ill be passing you on the motorway

regards moldie

Brian.

You northerners are hard as nails lol, be good to see ya Brianthumbup.gif

Guest Dave Mortimore

No , the tough guy`s are from the potteries , the Naughty forty springs to mind , boxing.gif you support a team from lancashire aka greater manchester sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif

. Well Brian, from an ex-potter, we're not all tough nuts from that part of the world. I know a lot of the stories about the wild west type estates are true. I hear about them often enough from my three brothers, who all went through their naughty forties.

. That's why Jan & I took the decision to escape to a much more civilized part of the country.

. You can keep the snow. I'd rather be a 'Southern Softie.'

. Roll on Bournemouth Railway Club . Darling! Sweetie! laugh.gif

Edited by Dave Mortimore

. Well Brian, from an ex-potter, we're not all tough nuts from that part of the world. I know a lot of the stories about the wild west type estates are true. I hear about them often enough from my three brothers, who all went through their naughty forties.

. That's why Jan & I took the decision to escape to a much more civilized part of the country.

Hi Dave,

Be good to see you out and about.I've got a feeling this one will be a belter.

I know Matt is looking forward to coming back down this way and as for Andy what can you say about this guy's collection...Superb.

Your a oldies man Mick, im suprised ive even one you wont of mine lol

tim ...how can you say im an oldies man.....im a resident for THE GROOVEJUNKIES..hardly oldies...plus i love my rnb too....and im playing in the modern room at SOUL FOR HEROES all-dayer in kettering.....i love all types of soul music....and im a regular at the uni and railway club events

surely you meant im an OLD man

tim ...how can you say im an oldies man.....im a resident for THE GROOVEJUNKIES..hardly oldies...plus i love my rnb too....and im playing in the modern room at SOUL FOR HEROES all-dayer in kettering.....i love all types of soul music....and im a regular at the uni and railway club events

surely you meant im an OLD man

post-9031-12629801674204_thumb.jpg

post-9031-12629801674204_thumb.jpg

my mrs says im mixed up...live down south....born in yorkshire and support a team from lancashire

I`m mixed up as well mate , born in Liverpool , brought up in Wigan ,and spend half my time darn sarf !along with living in crewe,london,Bristol,

Somerset,skelmersdale,Slough ,Bracknell, and 6 month`s in Tenerife,

Didnt realise you were born in yorkshire , mind you it explains a lot ,lolshades.gif

You be good in Manchester!

Hi Dave hope to see you at the railway , got you a little present from the Potteries (not oatcakes)

the naughty forty = Stoke`s "boys"

Is that a southern shandy drinking puffta !lolwhistling.gif

Hi Dave hope to see you at the railway , got you a little present from the Potteries (not oatcakes)

the naughty forty = Stoke`s "boys"

Is that a southern shandy drinking puffta !lolwhistling.gif

i hope you got a prezzie for me brian lolol

I`ll have a prezzie for you mick ,but you`ll be in manchester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

only if it the roads are clear...if not ill be looking for you in b/mouth..it aint a fookin snowball is it?

only if it the roads are clear...if not ill be looking for you in b/mouth..it aint a fookin snowball is it?

It`s a knitted willy warmer xs ,whistling.gif your only getting this reply today cause the fookin match is off , funny that " no manager " pitch with "undersoil heating" mmmmmmmm! make your own mind up , which part of oop north york`s were you born ? and which do in Manc` land are you attending ?you could take in a match , who have Man ure got , with your accent you will get a ticket no prob`s lollollolunsure.gif

It`s a knitted willy warmer xs ,whistling your only getting this reply today cause the fookin match is off , funny that " no manager " pitch with "undersoil heating" mmmmmmmm! make your own mind up , which part of oop north york`s were you born ? and which do in Manc` land are you attending ?you could take in a match , who have Man ure got , with your accent you will get a ticket no prob`s lollollol:unsure:

i knew it was a mistake to stand next to you in the loo brian..you were peeping

the event is..out of the blue....an rnb night....not just attending but spinning a few

not sure who utd have on the 16th.....my accent is reet northern tha knows

i was born in catterick..north yorks

i knew it was a mistake to stand next to you in the loo brian..you were peeping

the event is..out of the blue....an rnb night....not just attending but spinning a few

not sure who utd have on the 16th.....my accent is reet northern tha knows

i was born in catterick..north yorks

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Catterick to Aldershot could be a uniform thing going on here ! have a top night wherever you end up :thumbup:

Will be coming to this with the girls and a few men to celebrate my old age !!! Hope its a good one !!!

Mandy thumbup.gif

BRING YOUR TELEGRAM FROM THE QUEEN AND ILL GET A NICE PIC FOR MY YOU TUBE whistling.gif