• Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ranger

One of the most recognisable intros ever,

You'll be smiling from the opening note, grinning within 5 seconds, clapping at 10 seconds and singing at 25 seconds.

Go on you know you want to :thumbup:

Kev

Edited by Ranger
Social source share

The track that does it for me,

bought it the week it was released in 1967 and what a tune.

jay and the techniques----apple, peaches,pumkin pie. 2mins 41 sec's of pure magic

played it at the last oxford soul night,and will probably play it at the next.Feel good factor allover.

maz

oxford soul club

This track always makes me jump up and dance, AND puts a big smile on my face good old tune from school days

Social source share

Youth club special....looking at the posts on this thread, even the mainstream charts were ace in the 70's for soul music, we never had it so good.

This track takes me back to 73, my sister had an album called 'Superbad' with this on it put a big smile on my face listening to that again.

Social source share

I have really enjoyed this topic, listened to sooooo many tracks I'd forgotten about listened to loads that I love, and some Ive never heard.

One track that puts a smile on my face and a lot of my friends when we've had a few and feel like a good old dance round the kitchen is 'Half a minute'

Matt Bianco tried to put it up from youtube but cant do it. Can anyone put it up for me, Thanks

Social source share

I have really enjoyed this topic, listened to sooooo many tracks I'd forgotten about listened to loads that I love, and some Ive never heard.

One track that puts a smile on my face and a lot of my friends when we've had a few and feel like a good old dance round the kitchen is 'Half a minute'

Matt Bianco tried to put it up from youtube but cant do it. Can anyone put it up for me, Thanks

i didnt do this,unsure.gifph34r.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Social source share

A Club Soul side that makes me smile , is Bud Harper " Mr Soul " , for it recalls the days of my starting on the scene

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Dave when you started this i was hopeing it would last at least a page before it got slaped down by the soul ploice! I'm delited it's still geting posts this is a fantastic start to the new year :lol: Thanks to all for runing with this in the spirit i'm sure Dave set it out in :thumbup: i'm still playing tracks from above much beter than any radio IMO :g:

Steve J

thinking back to my first girl with a smile "have you seen her"

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

Guest bobby's girl

This always gets me & mine beaming thumbup.gif

Razzy - I hate hate

And if I knew how to post refosoul clip..................?

I'm right with you here...

but top of the pops for me has got to be...

Billy Stewart. Summertime.

Enjoy!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert