Charity Northern Soul Night. Metrodome Barnsley . Saturday 27Th February 2010.( Help Wanted)

eyup nige will ya be bringing that record ime buying of ya ? mums the word though mate ya know the score ,no names no pack drill thumbsup.gif

Hi Nell

errrrrr! ya gonna ave to PM me the info on the tune mate! im having a senior moment bro :chinstroke::ohmy:

got records comin and goin 24/7

hope ya good mate aint seen yas for a bitthumbsup.gif

cant wait for this night its got the makings real humdinger!

PM me mate

Nige:hatsoff2:

• Replies 206
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

okay, so NO bread and dripping wagon but..... will there be any black pudding? i hate to travel so far and not taste the traditional dishes of the native population! shades.gif

Hey up coops there will be mountains of black pudding at the Metrodome for you my friend and we will bring a little taster for you to butlins glad you are on board for this great night coops many many thanks Yocky and Joy and the Metrodome team.

Hey up coops there will be mountains of black pudding at the Metrodome for you my friend and we will bring a little taster for you to butlins glad you are on board for this great night coops many many thanks Yocky and Joy and the Metrodome team.

black pudding!!!! you bring it and i'll cook it :thumbup:

Guest belly chest

post-9566-12639339832027_thumb.jpg

what a fantastic cause i will deffo be attendind this one and if its half as good as all the others at the metrodome it will be a night of biblical magnitude

(
ps yocky if you need anyone for the hump a lumpa squad gis a shout mate
)

Edited by belly chest
Guest John Poole

Yocki

Great Cause looking forward to it

Mark asked me to let you know that you can add an Appartment for 4 for Legends in October at Prestatyn to the Raffle if you want it

Guest belly chest

You really have to take your hat off hatsoff2.gif to the organising team for getting this one rolling!

I think Joy's Power of Persuasion has definatly come up trumps this time, how on earth she's managed to

get Barnsley Premier Leisure to give us sole usage of the whole of the Metrodome is a stunning featohmy.gif

But................done it she hasthumbup.gif

Four Rooms - wow whatever floats your boat in soul music you'll certainly find it somewhere here

Over 30 DJ's - just look at the line up!

And all for £4 - thats a pound a room.................yes.gif

or, less than 60p an hour...........yes.gif

or,3p a tune...............................yes.gif

Stunning value, and of course all in a great cause

Bring it on good.gif

M.

trust you to work it out to the penny mark lol !!!!!! but got to agree fantastic value and a fantastic cause and a fantastic line up ????

aint that just...........FANTASTIC ..........

Eyup Ian mate ,thanks for the support mate mind you ,your one of those who never let us down and its realy appreciated ,biblical magnitude eh I never thought the likes of me and yocki would ever be thought of in a relgious way even though we both wear holy socks (shit joke sorry) :hatsoff2:

Yocki

Great Cause looking forward to it

Mark asked me to let you know that you can add an Appartment for 4 for Legends in October at Prestatyn to the Raffle if you want it

Hi John and Mark

Very kind of you and Mark to donate this prize. We have been overwhelmed with the kindness and generourserty of many soul people for this charity event. All of the raffle prizes are priceless as they have been donated with so much passion.

Hope to see everyone there on the night will be at Loughborough on Saturday if anyone would like any tickets.

Thanking everyone for their on going support

Yocky , Jx and the Metrodome Crew

Had a few calls now about this event ,the interest seems to be growing by the day , it looks like being a real stormer with people coming from far and wide , massive thanks to john and mark for the fantastic prize and to everyone who as donated to this worthy but sadly underfunded cause .thumbsup.gif

Guest Tarnlad

Hi Yocky & Joy, hope your both well. Really looking foreward to the 27th, two very worthwhile causes . Just like to offer any help i can , humping and lumping or whatever justgive us a shout . Put me down for £25 worth of raffle tickets as well, some fantastic prizes i'm sure.

good luck hope its a mega night all your hard work deserves it

Paul ( Tarnlad)

Eyup Nit nurse my pal realy gud to see you and your better half at daves shindig on sat ,and looking forward to your support at this one ,cheers mate xx

hey nel im only comin for me mucky fat cobs mate lol come on folk dig deep for this one for the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be gonna be a cracker

Hi all ,Jean here on nels computor ,not often I say anything on here but ime making an exeption because this is such a worthwile cause ,I think its such a sin that we have to have charrity nights to help babys and children who are given such tragicley short lifes when our goverments spend so much money trying to blow each other to pieces it just makes no sense at all , and the resent bad weather has brought home to us all how important it is to have the air ambulance , so please come and support these causes at the metrodome and have a fantastic night with a bit of something for everyone . Jean XX

Hi all ,Jean here on nels computor ,not often I say anything on here but ime making an exeption because this is such a worthwile cause ,I think its such a sin that we have to have charrity nights to help babys and children who are given such tragicley short lifes when our goverments spend so much money trying to blow each other to pieces it just makes no sense at all , and the resent bad weather has brought home to us all how important it is to have the air ambulance , so please come and support these causes at the metrodome and have a fantastic night with a bit of something for everyone . Jean XX

Jean,

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ....Worded Absolutely Perfect....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

We will definitely be there to support "Two Very Worth While Charities" and of course have a great night as well.

Keep up the fantastic work.

KTF.............. Bridgey & Linda.. XX

shouldn't you be doing some ladies stuff like the dishes or preparing your man some 'snap'! shades.giftongue.gif

shouldn't you be doing some ladies stuff like the dishes or preparing your man some 'snap'! shades.gif:boxing:

See this line Michael ______________________________________ ?

You have just stepped over it with that comment laugh.gif

Wear your shorts at The Metrodome , as it wlll make it easier for Jean to slap your

legs ....

Malc Burton

See this line Michael ______________________________________ ?

You have just stepped over it with that comment :thumbup:

Wear your shorts at The Metrodome , as it wlll make it easier for Jean to slap your

legs ....

Malc Burton

I was hoping Nel only let her out the kitchen once a year and that she wouldn't actually see the comment!!!! bugger, best hide a lot on the 27th..... or grovel BIG TIME

COOPS MY LEARNED FRIEND FORGET THE SLAPPED LEGS ,JEAN COMES FROM A LONG LINE OF BARE KNUCKLE FIST FIGHTERS ,SHE USED TO BE BILLED AS 4 FEET ELLEN INCHES OF DISTRUCTION ,IN OUR LAST FIGHT I WAS THAT BAD THE REFEREE CAME SECOND . BUT HAVING SAID THAT A DOUBLE BACARDI AND COKE USUALY GETS ME OUT OF THE SHIT .XXboxing.gif

COOPS MY LEARNED FRIEND FORGET THE SLAPPED LEGS ,JEAN COMES FROM A LONG LINE OF BARE KNUCKLE FIST FIGHTERS ,SHE USED TO BE BILLED AS 4 FEET ELLEN INCHES OF DISTRUCTION ,IN OUR LAST FIGHT I WAS THAT BAD THE REFEREE CAME SECOND . BUT HAVING SAID THAT A DOUBLE BACARDI AND COKE USUALY GETS ME OUT OF THE SHIT .XXboxing.gif

got half a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream left over from Christmas (1977)..... will that do? :shhh:

got half a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream left over from Christmas (1977)..... will that do? :shhh:

Where did the other half go ? In the trifle ?

Anyway , half a bottle is no good in Barnserlee , as this is big mister's drinking country .......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton

Anyway , half a bottle is no good in Barnserlee , as this is big mister's drinking country .......

Malc Burton

my mum had the other half, a fenland christmas tradition. all the mums got pissed on sherry and made their kids listen to Jim Reeves records (ask Smudge!!!), it was either that or marry your own sister and in that context..... jim reeves ain't so bad!! :thumbup:

Malc Burton

p.s. didn't think they did fractions up t'north so didn't think they'd know a half pint if it hit them in the face! :thumbup:

p.s. didn't think they did fractions up t'north so didn't think they'd know a half pint if it hit them in the face! :thumbup:

That line _____________________________________________ is here again ......

Malc Burton

is it too late or d'you think that if i stop diggin' the hole now i'll be able to get out of it Malc? :hatsoff2:

I doubt it , now that it is an abyss sized one .......

Malc Burton

Confirmed DJs for the R&B room so far are:

Hoss - Big daft beer swillin Geordie who plays no-nonesense in your face uptempo R&B.

Graham 'The Rabbi' Wright - Resident DJ at Sheffields 'Moke' who has a playbox rammed with big hitters and popular classics.

Two more guests to be confirmed, plus yours truly.

Dearest SoulCrew.......2 tickets for the "Skeggy Weekender" in April heading your way for the charity raffle.

Very Best Wishes

Dave Raistrick.

THANKS A MILLION DAVE , NEW WE COULD RELY ON YOU AND DONNA SEE YA AT BUTLINS FOR A GOOD OLD KNEES UP .NEL AND JEAN XX

Confirmed DJs for the R&B room so far are:

Hoss - Big daft beer swillin Geordie who plays no-nonesense in your face uptempo R&B.

Graham 'The Rabbi' Wright - Resident DJ at Sheffields 'Moke' who has a playbox rammed with big hitters and popular classics.

Two more guests to be confirmed, plus yours truly.

Hi Joe

What a line up. Thank you for all your help. Looks like it's going to be a packer Joe, we have had loads of interest. Once again thanks Joe.

Yocky and Jx

Guest belly chest

I doubt it , now that it is an abyss sized one .......

Malc Burton

coops my man it has been a pleasure knowing you, as from now on, you are truly a dead man walking till jean puts you out of your misery and buries in that great chasm you have dug hatsoff2.gif !!!!!!!

Dearest SoulCrew.......2 tickets for the "Skeggy Weekender" in April heading your way for the charity raffle.

Very Best Wishes

Dave Raistrick.

Hi Dave and Donna thank you very much for your kind donation to two really good causes we have been overwhelemed with all the offers of prizes and help on the day it is really heart warming to have great people who are willing to give thier services for nothing but thats what soulies are TOP PEOPLE once again many thanks you two and look forward to seeing you at Butlins Thanks Yocky Joy and the Metrodome crewthumbup.gif

coops my man it has been a pleasure knowing you, as from now on, you are truly a dead man walking till jean puts you out of your misery and buries in that great chasm you have dug hatsoff2.gif !!!!!!!

i've grown a 'proper' beard, she'll not know it's me, she'll think i'm one of the lasses that work in that Barnsley chippie just down from Metro!!! :thumbup:

i've grown a 'proper' beard, she'll not know it's me, she'll think i'm one of the lasses that work in that Barnsley chippie just down from Metro!!! :thumbup:

She says she,s gonna knock your beard of ,she,s hamering away on the punch bag at this verry moment mate playing the rocky cd I got her for christmas . eye of the tiger mate boxing.gif

She says she,s gonna knock your beard of ,she,s hamering away on the punch bag at this verry moment mate playing the rocky cd I got her for christmas . eye of the tiger mate boxing.gif

Does this mean we have to start calling you " El Mickey " now ?

Malc Burton

post-5097-12646772920012_thumb.gif

post-5097-12646772920012_thumb.gif

Edited by Malc Burton

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgood.gif

does that mean nel double up as the peguin in 60s camp t.v. batman re-runs on SKY NOWT-TO-WATCH channels as well? ohmy.gifshhh.gif

Black pudding and Mucky Fat ordered for next weekend Mr Coops. How is your little new princess doing? Hope you bring some piccies to Butlins for us to have a look at.

Things are going just great and are all on track for the 27th. Thnak you for everyone support it's been mind bl.owing. Just off for a little therapy tonight to keep us grounded. I am sure Barney , Ang, Mick, and Shirl will be in attendance. KTF Jx and Yocky x

YES COOPS CONGRATS ON JOINING THE GRANDAD GROUP AND CONGRATS TO THE LITTLE UN FOR CHOOSING SUCH LOVELY GRANDPARENTS ,IVE SPOKE TO JEAN AND SHE DOSENT HIT GRANDADS SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE IN THE CLEAR MATE ,SEE YOU AT BUTLINS FOR FUN AND FRIVOLITY MY LEARNED FRIENDthumbsup.gif XX

Black pudding and Mucky Fat ordered for next weekend Mr Coops. How is your little new princess doing? Hope you bring some piccies to Butlins for us to have a look at.

Things are going just great and are all on track for the 27th. Thnak you for everyone support it's been mind bl.owing. Just off for a little therapy tonight to keep us grounded. I am sure Barney , Ang, Mick, and Shirl will be in attendance. KTF Jx and Yocky x

now she's home she's been promoted to Queen of the House! She's rulling the roost because she's such a cutie!:)

YES COOPS CONGRATS ON JOINING THE GRANDAD GROUP AND CONGRATS TO THE LITTLE UN FOR CHOOSING SUCH LOVELY GRANDPARENTS ,IVE SPOKE TO JEAN AND SHE DOSENT HIT GRANDADS SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE IN THE CLEAR MATE ,SEE YOU AT BUTLINS FOR FUN AND FRIVOLITY MY LEARNED FRIENDthumbsup.gif XX

thank fook for that, i can shave this chuffing beard off now!!! :)

well coops and jean finaly met up last night and ime pleased to say there was no bloodshed ,coops bought jean a drink and all was forgoten , me jean yocky and joy will be at butlins the playground of the rich and famous next weekend so any wanting tickets we will have them with us ,you can pay on the door but if you have tickets it just makes things easier and faster on the night . want to wish Ian Gee a speady recovery from his triple heart bypass ,ime sure ian will be ok cos he,s nearly as tough as me , hope to see you back out and about soon Ian mate ,love Nel and Jean and all the metrodome mob xxxxx

Guttedsad.gif , cant make it on the 27th, we're away in Holland for a long weekend. Anyway, good luck with the night, I'm sure you will all have a fantastic night.

Really sorry you can't make it and we will miss you b eing at the Metrodome. I am sure you will enjoy your welcome break in Holland. Jx and Yocky and all the Crew

well coops and jean finaly met up last night and ime pleased to say there was no bloodshed ,coops bought jean a drink and all was forgoten , me jean yocky and joy will be at butlins the playground of the rich and famous next weekend so any wanting tickets we will have them with us ,you can pay on the door but if you have tickets it just makes things easier and faster on the night . want to wish Ian Gee a speady recovery from his triple heart bypass ,ime sure ian will be ok cos he,s nearly as tough as me , hope to see you back out and about soon Ian mate ,love Nel and Jean and all the metrodome mob xxxxx

i was a bit worried though Nel, and surprised you let her out the kitchen on a saturday mate, i only let mine shop on a saturday! :thumbup:

Guest aaz19tdi

Had a few calls now about this event ,the interest seems to be growing by the day , it looks like being a real stormer with people coming from far and wide , massive thanks to john and mark for the fantastic prize and to everyone who as donated to this worthy but sadly underfunded cause .thumbsup.gif

Cant wait for this, its a few miles for us but the metro has soulthumbsup.gif get the toast ready biggrin.gif.

Hope you had a good un at Loughborough, say hello to them brandy sistas.

Lee & Kathryn (Al,s friends)

P.S its Kathryns birthday on feb 27th we will be having it.tongue.gif