Nice List Of Rare Soulful Stuff

Jordirip

Here's a list of stuff for sale. I need to raise some funds for some bits and once I've got what I need these will be going back into my box. PM me if interested. Paypal (+fees, sorry) and usual postage rates.

Mel Wyn - Don't want to lose you (Wand) Fantastic Northern with a funky edge, great horns and funky beat. (M-) £300

Tommy Trojan - Love has the power (JC) Funky modern, amazing bass playing and killer horns. Yet to have it's day. (M) £150

Ida Sands - Start all over again (How Big) Wonderful tune with a Tyrone Davis feel but tougher. (M-) £80

Village Choir - Sweet Hot Lips (NYC Street Sound) In demand modern crossover monster. (EX) £275

Roger Hatcher - Sweetest Girl In The World (Excello) no description needed for this beauty. (M-) £250

Unit Band - Unit's Groove (High Quality) Mega rare early '80's boogie killer. (M-) £200

Louise Murray - Did You Notice / Let's just stay away (Land of Hits) 12" Killer rare 2 sider rare groove holy grail that never comes up. (EX) £200

CJ. Surge - Be My Love (Boston Heights) Very rare 12", absolute monster sound. (M-) OFFERS

Ethel Beatty - I know you care / it's your love (Uno Melodic) 12" killer rare Jazz/funk, rare groove . MINT! OFFERS

Conrad Benjamin - Saturn LP (Nebula) Brilliant jazz, funk, modern soul. Rare, big money LP. OFFERS

King James Version - First Time We Met LP (Picadilly) Rare gospel/funk with a killer crossover track. Again goes for big money. (VG++) OFFERS

Brief Encounter - We want to play LP (Musictown) superb modern LP. £200

Mary Mundy - Love has gone (Laurie) Awesome modern dancer. Very rare on a 7" (M-) £100

Ronnie Shannon - Sweet games of love (Black Gold) Top crossover. (M-) £125

Roscoe Robinson - Don't Pretend (Fame) Quality, quality crossover dancer. (M-) £70

James Bynum - Time passes by (Philly city) Killer oldie that's just right for now that has dried up. In demand. (VG++) £100

Jim Spencer - Blues are out to get me (Armada) Absolutely gorgeous flowing modern dancer with a sax break to die for. (M-) £150

Candi-Bars - You're the one (Candi Stix) Rare silver label. crossover magic. (EX) £200

Cania - Visions (Tammy Jo) Huge modern dancer with awesome vocals. All but dried up again after a bunch were found some years back. (M-) £200

Oliver Christian - Dissatisfied man (LeGrand) Fantastic rare dark and moody crossover dancer. Has a small scratch which causes a click for a few rotations, nothing to worry about but will grade as (VG+) £300

George Wilson - Come back to me / Everything will be fine (Stang) RARE!! RARE!! Aching, painful, awesome lo-fi deep/sweet soul of the highest order, a man's tune that never comes up. (VG+) £300

Masterforce - Love affair (YPSI) Fantastic crossover dancer backed with a killer modern floater. Top double sider. (M-) £200

Coast to Coast - Paula Marie / I want you dear (Multi-Sound) serious rare modern groover with crushing deep flip. Proper connoisseurs stuff that you may never see again. (M-) £300

Debonettes - Tears (Merry) Total mayhem, Rare, obscure as f..k, crossover magic dancer. Similar vein to Dolly Gilmore. One to have it's day and then watch the price. (VG++) £225

James Monroe - Frontiersman of the galaxy (Magic Touch) Very classy modern soulful shuffler of the highest order. (M-) £200

Vanessa Kendricks - 90% of me is you (Glades) Sublime and very rare sexy, monster version of Gwen McCrae's killer. (VG++) £200

Nia Johnson - I'll be your pleasure (Main Line) Fabulous modern dancer with a totally amazing deep flip. (EX) £125

Larry Mayfield - Love Crave (Mayfield) Obscure 80's with very raw soulful vocals ala Tolbert. (EX) £80 Patti Hendrix - I'd believe it (20th Century) Gorgeous smooth modern mid tempo. Tough one. (M-) £150

Vicky Williams - Do I make myself clear (Morgan Park) Rare 1st label, Northern /crossover dancer with bubbling rhythm and vibes. Mint! £225

Changing Tymes - You Live only once (AMG) Fantastic soulful atmospheric version of Imperial Wonders goody with a beautiful sweet flip. (M-) £175

Carol Williams - Catch the sun (Emerald City) Another gorgeous modern mid tempo. John Pugh spin from Albrighton days. (M-) £100 Herman George - It breaks me up inside (Nimrod) Heart wrenching rare Detroit deep soul with what sounds like to me, a moonlighting Funk Bros backing band. (EX) £100

Eldridge Holmes - Lovely Woman (Deesu) Nice crossover dancer. (EX) £75

Freddie Waters - You Promised me (T-Jaye) Very cool, catchy piano driven modern dancer. (EX) £75

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had this on the decks this morning. Forgotten how good this is - he's a miserable sod but what a killer record! thumbup.gif

Agree with you there Jason,tis a great record and last copy i saw on ebay had a few chasing it.

Mel Wynn is a real toughie on the wand label ..sold my copy to soul sam .

As usual with Jordi's list ..too many fantastic and rare item's to mention em all.

Would deffo encourage people to check refo and if they're not there ...youtube ,or you'll miss out on some tasty bit's that dont appear ofteng.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!